Quick Bathroom Aids Dump

I have a regular FB that has full blown AIDS. He recharged me when I was on a med break. We spent an entire day with him fucking me anytime he wanted. He pumped 7 loads of his extremely Toxic, high viral loads deep in my ass. He would fuck me hard and deep, deposit his load and as he pulled out he would shove a plug in my ass! When I left that night he told me as after pumping in his 7th load that I had to keep the plug in as long as I could stand it. I got home at 9 pm, the plug finally had to come out at 1 am. Nothing dropped out. 3.5 weeks later I had a case of the flu, albeit a mild one compared to when I was originally infected, but it still took me down for a couple of days. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 3

• Moderators

Moderator's Note: This is a very old thread. It predates the prohibition against AIDS Fetish, that is fetishizing progressing to full blown AIDS. I would probably have let it slide, but the comments show that this is where the discussion is going to lead. I am not going to delete the thread, but no further discussion is allowed. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1