• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Part 3

After a couple of hours, my Aids lover was still sleeping, but i wanted more sex. I was so fucking horny for the old discosting man,I wanted so bad his Aids babies in me again to make sure i got pregnangt by the old fart. I did not understand myself, but I could not Control myself. I wanted him so bad, the sex was so amzing, its like his discosting features make me even hornier.

I try to Wake him up, kissing him all over his face and mouth, probing my tongue in his old mouth, but he pushed me away all the time. Please lets get United again, please, I begged. He then oppeed his eyes and spit in my open mouth. We start to kiss like crazy again, and he told me many sweet Things in my ear, like i was so handsome, so hot, i have an Incredible buble but, and he loved the fact that i wanted him so much. He wanted to reunited Our bodies in one by the sex whith no comdoms.

He ordered me on my back holding my knees clouse to my ears, kissing me and spitting on me wille the union was made. he was saying to me that we was trully one persone, even he was the ugliest at the bar, and i the hottest, we was now been one, only one persone totally United by teh sex, and then he sudenlly came in me, telling me that he was gonna live in me forever.

Right afer he came and i felt his cum in me i came again With out touching myself and my cum landed on my lips and eyes. he then went to the toilet saying when he come back he wnated me out of here, its understud? He told me that if i want to se him again, i can go to the bar nex Friday and seduce him right in front of everybody, or els i will never ever get his Dick again.

I immediately went out all full of shame. I feelt used by the old troll. i was determinated to not meet him again ever. He was rude, ugly, old, wasted, full of Aids, i deserved much much better. But to be honest all week i was hard remembering him, i even felt like i was falling in love With the old Aids troll, me, such a handsome guy that always get the hottest dudes. What was happening to me, i culdent think about anything els than him, his old black Dick,his amazng way to fuck me, his eyes looking at me.

Friday i was back at the bar, dressed the moust sexy way i could manage. I was so in shame, asking myself what if someone knew me, what if some of my friends se me With ths discosting old sick man. I almoust go back to the streat whem i so him on his way to the toilet followed again by the redhead. i followed to the toilets and there they were frenching like no tomorrow. I was so jealouse, i feel like i was mad in love with the old troll, I was afraid that he got his babies in the redhead and maybe didient wanted me after. I say hello, and the odl troll told me that i need to waith, that his freind mark wanted some Dick and they dissapaered in one cublicle frenching. I spy the sexual union, but the readhead cum very fast again, as fast as the old man has his black Dick in his ass, all bare. then again the shame overcomed him and he dissapaered from Our wiew.

The old man make me blow his Dick to clean it up, and sudenlly sarted to piss in my mouth, and my Nice sweeter got weet from the piss i dident managed to drink. i looked at him and he was smillin, I was happy that i was making him happy. he then tuck his dick of my mouth and in his throuses and told me lets go Dance.

I was so in shame, averybody was looking at us dancing, kissing, his hands all over me, i was feeling like i was so in love With him that i decided to ignore all the guys waching and give myself totally to the old aids troll.

To be continued.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13
  • Piggy 4

.... and yes, i have regulars with a few tolls too 

one is probably 70s who i meet fairly often at a bookshop over here. he is a great fister and and he fists me all over the place so that everyone can see us. sometimes he asks someone to fuck me while he is fisting me and wanks him off while he inside me...  we meet since a few years always at this shop. initially, when he started fisting me it was in a dark room where no one really can see who is there. then he started to fist me in more lit areas and now it is all over the place usually...

it was quite degrading and i was also in shame initially when he fisted me in the lit areas but he is such a great fister and really know to turn the right spots, that i didn't care any more. it has also brought me attention from other older trolls who go to the shop frequently... and who fucked me raw...

• Like 1

I had several regular AIDS fuck buds in the early 80s who weren't old but only looked like they were because they were so wasted by the disease. I met all of them at the baths, hit it off and after that just went to their homes for sex. They appreciated not having to go the baths and endure stigma and dirty looks from gay men who looked down on them for having AIDS .... and I enjoyed the convenience of a stable of regular fuck buds who would stud my cunt with their bug!

Of course, they all eventually died. But I'm grateful for that time in my life and for these men who left me with their DNA in my guts.

• 3 weeks later...

I loved reading about the sick ugly dirty old troll enjoying using and pozzing the hot neg assholes for his own enjoyment by getting his toxic rocks off in them injecting them with his seed and infecting them, and the neg hotties in heat for his meat and deadly cum to make his dick feel good by him being the man, the bottoms wanting to be his bitches in heat to be used and abused by him.

Years ago on several mensroom stall walls in bars, a restaurant and other joints in or near gay areas was the phrase, "Ugly old trolls need love too!"

Over the years some such graffitti was also accompanied by various crude drawings of a man fucking a troll, a troll on his knees sucking a man, a twink sucking a troll, a troll fucking a twink and one with a twink rimming a troll.

• Upvote 1

Guest Inthewind

Have to say once a guy has his hands or finger in my hole I'm like putty and will take all cocks available.

A guy that knows how to get that spot and finger going omg. Total slut

• 7 months later...