What Is The Rape Fantasy That Gets Your Cunt Aching For Cock?

CallMeSir

Mine is similar to Cumslut23.  The country is Thailand.  I am in one of the port cities.  Meet and English speaking person we grab a drink and just as I finish my drink he says "your mine".  I awake tied to a fuck bench I hear a large number of voices around me.  My "friend" removes a covering on my eyes.  He leans in and says, "every man in this room will breed you."  He explains he knows I wanted this and that all the cum will be going in me, if it leaks from my cunt it will be fed to me.  He finishes by telling me I will be in this position for days and no amount of complaining will change his plan. 

In my mind all the guys are POZ.  When he is done he modifies me by piercing my nipples and tattooing around my hole with an additional tramp stamp. 

• Upvote 1

Although I've long to be a *true* cum whore, in the sense that my mouth and boy hole are strictly the property of my dom top, for him to use , abuse, share with other fuckers, and even to enhance his profits, I know that I'm not ready for it. But, I've always thought that if I ever could manage to make a long-held fantasy I've had come true, it'd serve as a kind of cum whore training for me.  

Specifically, my fantasy involves public gloryholes. Back in my college days, I used to love slurping horny random cocks on-campus, especially the times that I realized that it was one of my particularly hot frat boy classmates; whenever I started slurping their bare rods, I couldn't stop myself from taking 'em deeper down my gullet while my lips are stretched around their thickness. Of course, when they cum, I eagerly gulped it down, only leaving a bit in my mouth to taste while I licked their cocks clean. My fantasy, and really my regret, comes from two times when my random hornydawg wanted to be my random horny fucker, but I chickened out when they'd asked me to press my boy hole to the wall.

Thus, my rape fantasy is to be forced by a dom sadist top to go through with it: He takes me to a bookstore with gloryholes, where he first makes me slurp strangers' cocks through a gloryhole while he plows me bare until he sperm lubes my hole. Then, while I'm cleaning off his cock, my sadist forcibly presses my cum slicked hole spread against the wall and holds me there, even as I struggle, until the first interested anonymous fucker comes to stab his raw rod deep inside. I should stop struggling against the wall after the first few random rods pump me full of cum. While keeping me spread, my sadist humilates me: Whenever my hole gets dicked good, he make me say aloud that I'm the kind of whore that don't want him to stop fucking, that I wants this anonymous raw cock to keep jabbing my hole, even if meaning I'm letting a unknown stranger's wads spurt in deep.

Through it all, there's one cam underneath the wall to film how each and every random raw cock uses my hole until cumming, while my sadist's holding another cam pointed at my face to get my facial expressions and everything I say, my sadist ensures that if I don't obey as his property, this full vid gets released.

Finally, after the first few gloryhole fuckers, as I'm being gloryhole fucked, my sadist quietly and randomly unlocks the booth door and opens to show my sluttiness to all the hallway horndogs, up until he choose one or three to join us in the booth to get sucked while watching my gloryhole fuck.

I don't get to pull off the wall until my sadist decides he's got enough anonymous fuckers to use me properly.

• Upvote 3

• 4 years later...
Guest RawCunt

I've had it a few time...

The thing is ...you will always want more after it happens.

More dick, more cum, more abuse, more drugs, more verbal, more pain,, use, humiliation, violence.... more twisted!!

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck me while I'm asleep (probably drugged). Fortunately, it still counts as rape even if I want you to do it and ask you to take pictures while you're doing it.

In terms of an unplanned assault, it's more of a date-rape scenario where I tell him to stop because it hurts and he holds me down and forces it in me until he's finished. It's illegal, but also his natural right. It's immoral for a fag to interfere with a man's pleasure.

• Upvote 1