Day Of Sex (Unsure Of Name)

newbiboi

Well I am looking for advice. I am a bottom looking to get as many loads as possible. 

What I want to do is pick a day and get as much that day as I can. I want to use apps like Grindr and also put out ads beforehand. To get as many tops as I can :) 

What I would like to know is this: What is the best way to plan this

also what is the best way to create and where

Also what apps other than Grindr are good?

First of all, what country are you in?

In the US you also have Craig's list, and you can also make an ad on barebackrt.com (should also work well in the UK).

I post travel plans on my profile on gaydar.net and gayromeo.com. For my travels in Europe it seems like Gayromeo and Grindr work the best.

Guest ff-whole

From what I've read on this site, I would buy a ticket on one of those very special busy days in Berlin and hit the hottest club and hit the roof, if I were you.