Part 1

It was the 70's and, at the age of 18, I'd just left school.  Most of my friends went off to University but I decided to stay home and get a job.

I didn't really know what I wanted to do, so I took a job stacking shelves in a local convenience store whilst I thought about my future. The store was in a little parade of shops.  At one end of the row of stores, set back from the street and down a narrow alley was a public toilet.  Most of these places have gone now, but back then there was practically one on every corner and I soon found out many of them were gay meeting places.

Anyway, I was innocent of this when I started work. I knew I was gay, but I had been too scared to tell any of my friends and I did't really know where to go to meet people.

One evening, as it was getting dark, I finished work and started to head for home. As I went past the alley, I saw a young man come out of the entrance, glance furtively around and head off down the street. I was intrigued, and something made me stop and decide to walk up the path to the entrance to the old brick building.

Inside everything was white tiles, old and cracked. There was a wall inside the door screening the urinals, and as I went round it, I saw two men standing there close together, wanking each other's cocks. We saw each other at the same time and they hastily broke apart and turned away. I was shocked and excited, and didn't know what to do, so I went and stood at a urinal, glancing furtively down at their erections.

One of them grunted in annoyance, zipped up and left. The other looked at me and smiled. He was dark haired, short and stocky wearing a green bomber jacket and tracksuit bottoms.

"I..I'm sorry," I said. "I didn't meant to...you know..interrupt anything."

"That's alright," he said in a soft, high pitched voice."We'd barely got started."

He glanced down at my cock which had involuntarily stiffened.  "Mmmm, " he said. "This will do nicely."  I gasped as his hand encircled my cock, gently rubbing it into full erection.  "Very nice," he remarked as he dropped to his knees, and began to suck my cock.

It felt incredible, so warm and wet. He pushed me back against the wall and dragged my jeans and pants down so he could fondle my balls and reach round to squeeze my arse.  I was in heaven. I never knew it could be like this and I groaned with pleasure.  He stopped sucking and chuckled. "Something tells me you haven't done this before, have you?"

I shook my head and he got to his feet, saying "Well now, there's a treat. And I've got something for you."

He turned away from me, bent over and pushed his tracksuit trousers down exposing his big pale bottom with the deep cleft shining with grease. He pulled the cheeks apart, and I saw his puffy, slack arse hole gaping before me.

"Slide it in, honey," he whispered, adding "Don't be shy."

Before I knew what I was doing, I shuffled forward and felt his fingers guiding me into position. My cock went into him with an incredible hot, greasy, sliding feeling and then I was all the way in with his cold buttocks pressed against my belly.

"Oh!" I gasped, my hips moving automatically and my cock feeling a man's arse hole gripping it for the first time.  "I can't... "I gasped, "I'm going to...cum!"

He ground his bottom against me " Go for it, darling" he said, adding " Give me all your lovely spunk!"

At that I felt my body lose control. I pressed into him and released my sperm in huge, overwhelming spasms of pleasure.

"OOO..." He laughed as he remarked "I can feel it shooting!"

I finally finished, gasping for air, and watched my softening cock slide out of him, followed by a gush of sperm which dribbled over his balls.

He stood up, turned and hugged me, his body shivering. "That was lovely. You are going to be very popular around here, you know....."

• Upvote 15

Part 2

I scurried home, my mind a whirl of emotion.

In my room, I stripped down and looked at myself in the mirror, staring at my cock which had been inside a man's arse for the first time.

The next day, I couldn't concentrate at work. I felt something had changed and I was at a crossroads - did I move up and on into some kind of career, or did I descend into depravity?

Later, after the store closed, I went out into the dusk. The light was on in the toilet and before I knew it, I had walked up the path and gone inside.

There were several men there standing at the urinals, including the stocky guy in the green bomber jacket. He grinned when he saw me, and elbowed his neighbour. They turned and stared at me, and I felt my heart flip as I sensed they had been waiting for me!

They were an ugly bunch, four or five middle aged men, some thin and wasted looking, the others overweight and unattractive.

All of them had their flies open, and hard-ons pointed in my direction.

They drew me in and I felt hands on my body and arse as eager cocks were shoved into my fingers.

The stocky guy got to his knees, undid my belt and dragged my trousers and pants down. I felt a moments panic and uncertainty, then his mouth closed around my shaft and I groaned in pleasure. Someone tried to kiss me, the mouth wet and rubbery and smelling of stale tobacco. At first I was repelled, but then his tongue squirmed into my mouth and I felt desire and a dirty, guilty pleasure.

The guy in the green bomber stopped sucking me, stood up and bent forward, his pale buttocks bared and inviting.

A thin guy with mousy hair and sunken cheeks dropped his trousers and a long, thin erection sprang up from his pot-belly. He guided it between the up raised buttocks, and the stocky man groaned as it slid into him.

I watched the sagging bottom of the thin man swaying backwards and forwards and my throat went dry with excitement.

Someone started to push a brown bottle under my nose. It smelt strong and made my head swim.

"What's that...?" I gasped, feeling my body melting and my nervousness disappear.

"Poppers, mate." Growled the man. "Makes you sexy, don't it?"

Someone pushed me forward and I took a thick cock, slimey with precum into my mouth.

It tasted so good, and the fingers feeling my arsehole felt so sexy.

Someone laughed and the bottle was pushed under my nose.

"That's a good boy! Let yourself go."

From the corner of my eye, I saw the thin man shaking and gasping as he came in the stocky guy, and when he pulled out some sperm dripped onto the tiled floor.

I was weak and dizzy and sexy all at the same time and I knew I was putting myself in danger, losing control amongst these man, but I was also discovering how submissive I was and when they bent me over I could only rest my hands on the tiles in surrender.

The stocky guy in the green bomber jacket came and stroked my head and whispered.

"Good, I thought you'd come back. Relax and enjoy yourself, enjoy your new life."

I saw him reach behind his body and finger his arsehole until his hand was dripping with cum.

Suddenly he smeared it into my hole and slid a finger inside me.

"The best kind of lube." He said."Okay boys - who's first?

• Upvote 12

Part 3

I felt someone get behind me, hands on my hips to steady me into position. For the first time, I felt a man's cock pushing into my arse hole. I gasped in pain as my hole was forced open, and then the head burst into me and the shaft slid into me with a delicious, slippery rush.

More poppers were thrust under my nose, and I sagged in surrender to the plunging cock fucking me.

I managed to look back over my shoulder to see a fat, sweaty guy thrusting his belly against my naked bottom, a snarl of pleasure on his ugly face.

"Fuck the little bitch!" Someone whispered. I felt his thrusts become more urgent, his cock stiffening and then, with a loud grunt he pulled me into him, flopping and jerking against me as he filled me with cum.

After a few moments, he slid his cock out of me and I felt wetness around my hole.

The stocky guy stroked my hair and rubbed my back.

"Good lad," he said. "Let them breed you.."

I felt his hands on my buttocks, pulling the cheeks apart and another man got into position, mounting me like a pig as I bent forward against the urinal.

A long, thin cock slid up me and began to move slowly, sexily in my hole. I looked back to see the thin guy with the sunken cheeks and realised what was happening.

I panicked and tried to get up, but strong hands held me bent over and the poppers were held to my nose despite me shaking my head, and I felt my body start to melt.

"Too late now, you little bitch." Whispered the stocky guy in my ear. "Time to join the club."

I felt the cock in me swell and throb as it squirted it's dirty seed and knew I was being bred.

Tears splashed into the white bowl of the urinal, but when he'd finished I just stayed there, no longer needing to be held down, and spread my own cheeks to receive the next diseased cock...

• Upvote 13

Part 4

I had become addicted to anonymous sex. I spent the day in the store just watching the clock until closing time and my work began to suffer.

When it was time to go, there would always be a couple of men hanging around outside the toilet, often new faces as word got around that a piggy twink was on offer.

I'd go into the toilet and three or four more would be waiting for me. They'd draw me in, kissing me with their sloppy lips as eager fingers undid my belt. I would ask for poppers, allowing the aromas to sweep away my inhibitions as they dragged my trousers and underwear down, bent me over, smeared vaseline into my hole and the first eager pig slid into me.

And there was always the guy in the green bomber jacket, stroking my head, urging me on. Sometimes he'd bend over beside me, arm over my shoulder, kissing me as we were both fucked.

When they'd had enough and I was allowed to stand up, spunk dripping down my thighs, the green bomber jacket man would guide me gently into his spunk-lubed, slack cunt and I would thrust and thrust until I felt my balls tighten and the delicious moment of release, shooting deep inside him.

Once, I went out at lunchtime, unable to wait until evening, hoping someone would be there to play.

I passed an old man and a girl with a baby in a push-chair. Classic grandfather type, white hair, portly and wearing blazer and slacks.

I stopped to buy some cigarettes, and saw her go into the small supermarket. There was no sign of grandad.

I hurried eagerly up the path to the toilet, and as I went inside I heard two sounds which made my heart pound and my cock stiffen.

The wet, churning slap of fucking and a low groan of pleasure.

I went round the screen wall, levering my erection out of my pants and saw grandad bending over with his trousers down, holding up the tails of his blazer and being fucked in the arse by a greasy- haired, ugly looking guy in a boiler suit and rubber boots, who I recognised as the toilet attendant.

They both saw me at the same time. It was comic to see their surprised, fearful wide-eyes and grandad trying to stand up and then seeing my cock and relaxing again, bending low as the man fucked him.

I went over and he eagerly sucked my cock as I stroked his thinning grey hair. The toilet attendent gave me a lop-sided grin as he gripped the old man's fleshy hips and drove into the fat white arse.

His boiler suit was open at the front and he was naked beneath. As he thrust back and forth, I noticed a tattoo of a scorpion on his hip and another symbol above his cock like the ones you see in hospitals on containers for disposing dressings. Strange, I thought, and determined to ask him what they were for.

He was pumping furiously now and then he grunted loudly, shook and spasmed, and shot his load into the old man.

After he'd pulled out, grandad dug some tissues out of a pocket and wiped the spunk and lube off his arse and grinned at me.

"Sorry, lad" He whispered." I'd love to take you too, but my grandaughter is waiting. Another time, eh?" He dressed, winked at me and went off to meet her, a picture of respectability.

The attendent offered me his dripping, flabby cock. "Want to clean it off?"

Eagerly I dropped to my knees, licking the cum and lube from it and drawing it into my mouth.

"I recognise you," He said."The pig that comes here most nights for a good fucking. I come after work to see what I can get.

You're the twink's got eveyone in pig heaven!"

I let his cock fall from my lips. "Have you fucked me, then?"

He laughed. "Oh, yeah! I've given you three strong loads the last couple of weeks!"

I felt my cock twitch in excitement.

"Nice," I said. and continued sucking his stiffening cock. "By the way, these are great tattoos but why do you have a biohazard one.....?"

• Upvote 7

• 1 month later...

I like the way these stories reflect the way that poz guys instinctively recognized they formed a "club" or brotherhood from the earliest days of AIDS. It was incredibly powerful to be connected with other men in this way. Every act of sex was an act of intimacy.