New Year Bb Party

Guest diapbttmboi

Guest diapbttmboi

I've taken raw cock many times now. I like anonymous sex, in public or through a GH or whatever. I'm neg still though and I've never 'knowingly' taken a poz cock.

I've agreed to go to a new year bb sex party. There are 12 confirmed going so far and a good few are poz (undetectable they say). I think it's going to be a hot event and I'm horny as hell thinking about all the cock and cum I can take, but, I know they're poz and I'm anxious.

Advice?

• Moderators

You won't catch HIV from a top who is really undetectable. Unless you have some particular reason to doubt these men, you are MUCH safer at this party than taking unknown loads at a bathhouse or glory hole.

How well do you know the party host and attendees?  If you know them and have an inclination that they are being honest about the status of the poz guys and them being undetectable then your much safer going there than a bathhouse or book/video store to fuck anonymously where you know nothing of the other guys status.

• 1 month later...