Anon Hotel Cumdump Advice - Fantasy To Reality

jizzpig

Hey fellow fuckers and fuckholes. For years, I've had the fantasy of being an anonymous cumhole at a cheap motel and have almost continuous breeding from strangers. I've played in baths and had multiple strangers, but being the focus as the sole cumhole in a room for as many horny men as possible has yet to be checked off my todo list.

I know I want a motel with direct entrance to the rooms, not having to go through a central lobby. Beyond that, not sure how to make this all work out. i still have some questions about the logistics and recommendations from those who have already done this.

1. best way to advertise and get a large number of tops/vers tops?

2. for the Texas guys, esp near Houston, any advice on location?

3. Should I have a trusted someone there for safety?

4. When is the best time for these events? Week day? Week night? Weekends? certain time of the year?

5. Do you schedule 1 or 2 guys at a time? Or just announce the door is open and take what ever comes in?

6. Any other advice?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

I've done the ass up, dark hotel room many times. Now I've never done one where the rooms opened up to the parking lot. I would think that would be nice. I always stay in hotels with a lobby. The key is knowing if they lock the lobby door or not. Most have signs up that they do at 11PM, but they really never do.

I just post on CL that I am a bottom looking for bareback cock to come to my dark hotel room. That I am ass up on the bed ready. I never post the hotel name or room number in the add. I will post the closest cross streets so people know what part of time I am in. I then reply to the emails with a text number, an online one from TextNow works great. That way they don't have your person number.

I only let those come fuck me who send cock pics. I won't give out the room number until they text me they are at the hotel. That way my door isn't open the whole time and I can keep answering emails. I seldom have more than one guy in my room at a time. More of a safety factor for me.

If I had a cheap room whose door opened up to the parking lot, I'd probably post my hotel and room number on CL and go from there. That sounds fun, but could be boring too. Long waits between tops.

Things I've found: You get a lot of straight guys this way. They see dark room and think they can think they are fucking a women. Sometimes this doesn't work and they don't get hard. You get guys who don't understand the whole dark room scene. They try to turn lights on or use their phone as a flashlight. Guys will send fake cock pics or just can't get hard and waste your time. Don't leave anything in your bathroom you don't mind being stolen. Seems like guys go to the bathroom either before or after the fuck. Either to cleanup or get undressed or whatever.

Good luck

Good question Jizzpig..I've had the same fantasy for years & will finally make it real on 15th Jan at MAL host hotel. I'll be interested to see the responses you get, esp for Question 3 & 5. I've advertised on BBRT (MixedMuscleBear) & so far have received over 70 requests for invites from tops/vers tops. 

• Upvote 2

I've done the ass up, dark hotel room many times. Now I've never done one where the rooms opened up to the parking lot. I would think that would be nice. I always stay in hotels with a lobby. The key is knowing if they lock the lobby door or not. Most have signs up that they do at 11PM, but they really never do.

I just post on CL that I am a bottom looking for bareback cock to come to my dark hotel room. That I am ass up on the bed ready. I never post the hotel name or room number in the add. I will post the closest cross streets so people know what part of time I am in. I then reply to the emails with a text number, an online one from TextNow works great. That way they don't have your person number.

I only let those come fuck me who send cock pics. I won't give out the room number until they text me they are at the hotel. That way my door isn't open the whole time and I can keep answering emails. I seldom have more than one guy in my room at a time. More of a safety factor for me.

If I had a cheap room whose door opened up to the parking lot, I'd probably post my hotel and room number on CL and go from there. That sounds fun, but could be boring too. Long waits between tops.

Things I've found: You get a lot of straight guys this way. They see dark room and think they can think they are fucking a women. Sometimes this doesn't work and they don't get hard. You get guys who don't understand the whole dark room scene. They try to turn lights on or use their phone as a flashlight. Guys will send fake cock pics or just can't get hard and waste your time. Don't leave anything in your bathroom you don't mind being stolen. Seems like guys go to the bathroom either before or after the fuck. Either to cleanup or get undressed or whatever.

Good luck

Thanks for the tips. I had thought about the fear of getting items stolen. I figured that I'd lock up everything I the trunk of the car but poppers, lube (for those that insist), and clothes.

I have a disposable phone number that would work for Text messages.. Great advice

Good question Jizzpig..I've had the same fantasy for years & will finally make it real on 15th Jan at MAL host hotel. I'll be interested to see the responses you get, esp for Question 3 & 5. I've advertised on BBRT (MixedMuscleBear) & so far have received over 70 requests for invites from tops/vers tops.

Awesome! I hope you get loads from all 70 guys!

Thanks for the tip on BBRT. I may post on there, but a little worried about it as my husband is on that site too..but I haven't yet told him of the hotel night plans. ;)

• Upvote 1

Guest MightyMouth

i went to a party like this once.  it was at a red roof inn in ATL.  the host parked his car out in the lot and put a piece of paper with the room number on it.  everyone who got the invite, knew what car to look for and where to look for the room number.  then you just went to the room and had fun.  i'd say have a buddy there - you gotta protect your self.  and i agree with the poster who said don't have anything in the room that you mind if it gets stolen.   

• 5 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On 12/31/2014 at 8:04 AM, jizzpig said:

Hey fellow fuckers and fuckholes. For years, I've had the fantasy of being an anonymous cumhole at a cheap motel and have almost continuous breeding from strangers. I've played in baths and had multiple strangers, but being the focus as the sole cumhole in a room for as many horny men as possible has yet to be checked off my todo list.

I know I want a motel with direct entrance to the rooms, not having to go through a central lobby. Beyond that, not sure how to make this all work out. i still have some questions about the logistics and recommendations from those who have already done this.

1. best way to advertise and get a large number of tops/vers tops?

2. for the Texas guys, esp near Houston, any advice on location?

3. Should I have a trusted someone there for safety?

4. When is the best time for these events? Week day? Week night? Weekends? certain time of the year?

5. Do you schedule 1 or 2 guys at a time? Or just announce the door is open and take what ever comes in?

6. Any other advice?

My advise is to slowly work into it. Set up your profile ( on your preferred dating app.) to advertise this desire. look into Motel's /Hotels you have a comfort level with ( familiar surroundings )  The guys I meet online, are not 100% strangers, I get to know them a little first, and its, 1 on 1, initally. You then build off it from there. I would recommend a glass, or two of wine, yet don't get too fucked up, just enough to loosen up a bit, and relax.

• 9 months later...
58 minutes ago, TXcumdump said:

What’s the best way to keep the door from locking without tipping off random uninvited people that the door is open?

That depends on how tightly the door seals when it closes.

For a looser fitting door, you can run a narrow strip of high-strength duck tape on the edge of the door (make sure it doesn't wrap around to the front of the door) to keep the latching mechanism from popping out). That should work much of the time.

But doors that fit tightly may require being propped open by swinging the safety latch into the open doorway and letting the door close against it, so that the door can't close all the way. Unfortunately, that means people can tell the door is open; it's a judgment call as to whether the neighborhood is worth risking it.

1 hour ago, TXcumdump said:

What’s the best way to keep the door from locking without tipping off random uninvited people that the door is open?

Or fill in (or cover) the hole on the door frame strike plate.  Same general concept from BootmanLA, just another option if you don't have tape. Just remember to have a way to remove the material filling the hole.

I've also seen a trick to use a rubberband to hold the latch in place. But could be obvious from a passer-by.

image.png.fc5425ace6fd6eec75530e90611d6685.png

Speaking of keeping the door from locking- Have any of you guys had the door cracked at a motel, with the doors that open to the parking lot, and had a random person who wasn't invited to open the door and look in? Like any member of the staff or maybe another guest staying at the motel? That's one of my fears but also a fantasy that I'll be face down ass up naked on the bed with my hole presented towards the door, and someone passing by sees the door cracked and comes on in.

5 hours ago, TXTallBottom said:

Speaking of keeping the door from locking- Have any of you guys had the door cracked at a motel, with the doors that open to the parking lot, and had a random person who wasn't invited to open the door and look in?

Yep. And I couldn’t have been in a more exposed position. It was kind of annoying because it was this young guy and he came back a couple of times and knocked on the door and ran off just to be a nuisance.

But hey, I once had a Top fuck me with the first-floor, lot-facing door wide open and nobody passed by, so you just never know what you’re going to get. (He walked in, didn’t even pretend to try to close the door - he clearly wanted it that way, so I wasn’t about to ask him to close it.)

3 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Yep. And I couldn’t have been in a more exposed position. It was kind of annoying because it was this young guy and he came back a couple of times and knocked on the door and ran off just to be a nuisance.

But hey, I once had a Top fuck me with the first-floor, lot-facing door wide open and nobody passed by, so you just never know what you’re going to get. (He walked in, didn’t even pretend to try to close the door - he clearly wanted it that way, so I wasn’t about to ask him to close it.)

That sounds fucking hot! I would never care if a guy peeked in or whatever but what would fuck it up for me would be if a woman was to do so lol.