Can We Bring Back Groups?

Guest subboi18

Guest bbbearlover1

I definitely miss the groups.  They were a great way of bringing the like minded together, even more than just wanting to fuck raw.

Edited by bbbearlover1

Guest bbbearlover1

I will admit that the lack of groups has been a part of the reason why I've made it a point to comment in the more forums with greater frequency.  I want those sub white males who are looking for a Black Dom Daddy to know that I am here.  And that's just my example.  I am sure that most of us who joined through the old site (and I do like this new format, btw) met many of those who populate our friend list through those groups.

I will admit that the lack of groups has been a part of the reason why I've made it a point to comment in the more forums with greater frequency.  I want those sub white males who are looking for a Black Dom Daddy to know that I am here.  And that's just my example.  I am sure that most of us who joined through the old site (and I do like this new format, btw) met many of those who populate our friend list through those groups.

Shame I'm not in Virginia  ;)

I miss the travel groups. I love the forum, and some of you sort of feel like friends even if we've never met (yet), and am friends with you on Facebook as well, but as I travel a lot it would be okay to have the travel groups to ask for suggestions for places to visit, good experiences/bad experiences etc.

• Upvote 2