People You Know On Bbrt

west933

Hey guys. 

I was on BBRT today looking for cock and saw someone I knew from an old job who called himself a raw pig top. When I knew him. I had no idea he would be into breeding piggy guys like me and as soon as I saw his face I got hard thinking about giving up my hole to him.  

The raunchy side of my sex life has always been separate from the rest of my life but its such a turn on to think about getting fucked by him and outing myself as a total bottom slut. 

Has this happened to any of you guys? Did you act on it? 

Guest FriendlyBottom

A gay therapist I saw for a few (unhelpful) sessions at the university counseling center on campus when I was a graduate student, has a profile on BBRT and apparently goes to the local CumUnion party.   I no longer live in that town, but I'd so gladly take his cock and cum given the opportunity.  I do find him attractive but he was a really horrible therapist -- unprofessional in barely concealing his contempt for me.  It really did a number on my self-esteem for quite a while.  

Yes. Although in my case I only started seeing people from work on bbrt or just approaching me in real life after a few managers and colleagues (one of the managers was mine) saw me get fucked, by a few black guys, in a group sex scene at Club Orlando.

Edited by wow4761
  • Upvote 3

I like to keep my sexlife seperate from my work or social life. Normally for me hook ups r a one time thing and if sex was really good I will put u on my worthy to do again list. Normally I'm very cold and distant with my hook ups. I make sure they know it doesn't mean anything to me. To my partner I'm very different...I'm very touchy feely and romantic... I luv breeding him and seeing him get bred by other guys. He is bit different to me...he can go for a drink or movie with a FB.... Something I cant...

A few nights ago I was surfing BBRT and out of no where I saw a current coworker.  I wouldn't hookup with him, but I thought he was only on A4A and Grindr, guess I can add bbrt to the list.  We both know each of us surf the apps, so it isn't too awkward.  Hell, there was a time grindr was the only way to get a hold of him.  

Dunno about anywhere else, but there's no need for bbrt in Orlando. Hardly anyone uses condoms down here.

Pretty much the same here.  Very few people I know use condoms and one's who talk about using them all the time are easily talked into barebacking. I've found most BB loads come from grindr for me.

I also know more people on grindr.  Ranging from friends from high school and in college to coworkers and friends off tumblr.  

I found a coworker on BBRT and said hi.  We exchanged small talk for a bit then said bye.  About two weeks later we were both working late so I sent him a message on his BBRT profile.  One thing led to another and I was bent over my desk getting fucked rough and breeded around 8pm.  It was a great experience.

• Upvote 1

While I've stumbled upon a handful of BBRT profiles belonging to guys I already know, but was not aware of their preferences for barebacking, there have only been a couple of instances where this discovery lead to us having bareback sex (so far!). It's kind of funny too how even in the cases where I was already attracted to the guy before, finding out that he loves fucking raw made him that much hotter!

• Upvote 2