Being A Hotel Cumdump-Advice

Verbal76

So..I want to do the whole thing where I'm just lubed up, jockstrapped, and getting guys to come breed me. I love it as a top and now my bottom piggy side is wanting to do it.

What's the best way to go about doing it? Any tips? What chats seem to work on Grindr, Scruff, etc?

I think CL is your best bet. As far as motels, I would get a cheap Motel 6 or Red Roof Inn. That way guys can just come into ur room. I find it hot just keeping the door cracked open so he/they can come right in. In most larger hotels u can just go up to the guys room provided he gives u the number. Lube yourself up and let the fun begin!!!!

I tried this a couple years ago  , it was my birthday and I was in Palm Springs- I had taken a room at the Motel 6  and made sure my room was to the rear of the property; away from the  front desk,but  close to the stairs so guys coming by could walk in and get out in a hurry. 1st guy came by and was hearing impared, couldn't get hard. He left for the gym, and another guy came by, seemed  spun, and  after trying to get him off for 20 minutes, he jumped on his  phone and started  trying to line guys up.3rd guy showed up ,2nd guy was still trying to  get guys to come by- 3rd guy fucked me and left--no one was  replying to the spun guy and the ad he had on CL, so at 11 am, I booted him out and gave up--headed off to CCBC ( a gay resort in Cathedral City)  and had a massively successful  rest of the day there-- so sometimes you  have to  go TO the men for dick, not just  toss the door open and expect them to  line up for you

• Upvote 1