Saturday

It had been almost a year sense I had last seen Ben and my hands shook with anticipation as I tied my shoes. Ben had moved for work from New York to LA around eleven months ago.  Before doing so, he had been one of my favorite tops.  A tall lean daddy with a shaved head and full beard, he was a sight to see.  When I first met him at 22 I was a young self-proclaimed top curious about bottoming for the first time, so as I moved out of the dorms at NYU after my graduation and into my first midtown apartment, I decided that now was the time.  I had found Ben on SCRUFF having downloaded the app with no real hope of finding anything.  In any event he certainly wasn’t the type for whom I would normally go.  Old enough to be my father, he was shirtless in a leather harness - but for some reason I responded to his first message and we struck up a good conversation. After a week or so of chatting we met up at a bar one evening and hit it off surprisingly well.  I think that first night I only gave him a blow job, and probably not a very good one.  It seems funny now looking back that there would have been a time in my life where I could have resisted having his thick nine inch tool inside my hole.

I was intimidated by his cock at first and it wasn’t until the third or fourth time that we met up that I finally found myself flat on my back his cock slowly being worked into my protesting hole.  Ben had worked my hole for ages, licking and spitting on it, sliding fingers in and out, but that first time I took his cock was still agony.  Yet, something clicked inside of my brain and I found a lust deep inside of myself that could only be slaked by his cock.  From that point on he fucked me two or three times a week, ruining my hole for others.

For nearly six months he used my hole, pounding away at me every change we got, till I decided I wanted to try something else new.  Up until this point I had been taking his cock the, well, the ‘safe’ way, but I wanted to know what it felt like.  Somehow I figured that the first raw cock in my hole ought to be the same cock that took my original ass cherry.  So one day after slurping on his cock for half an hour I flung a leg over him and started to press my raw hole onto his fat cock head.  Ben had just smiled and held the base of his cock while I slowly impaled myself.  I took his load that day, and then every time he fucked me there after.  Yeah, for a year and half he fucked me raw, filling me with massive loads from his beautiful thick cock. But then he moved away.

We had kept in touch a little bit but nothing major, but when he messaged me a week ago and said that he would be in town for the weekend and had all day Saturday free.  I knew that I would go to any lengths to get to see him again.  The time had come that I was ready to try something else new and while in LA it turned out that Ben had become the perfect person once more to try it with.  I was ready to take a POZ load in my hole, and Ben had converted just a few months after moving to LA.  Now on meds and undetectable he as the perfect candidate, a baby step into this new exploration. 

• Upvote 15

My cock strained against the tight constraints of my briefs, a thin trickle of sweat running down my back in the blistering New York in July heat. I had dressed the way I knew he would want me: a tight fitting red shirt with the sleeves cut off, the side open showing off the thick toned body I worked so hard for at the gym four times a week; a red baseball cap turned backwards on my head; and black basketball shorts slung low on my plump ass, exposing the white fabric of my slightly too small briefs. I walked quickly up the seven block from my apartment and over the three avenues to the hotel when Ben was staying, thinking, as one only does in the middle of a summer heat wave, how much I loved winter.

I slipped past the front desk of the hotel making straight for the elevators to the back of the well-decorated posh lobby. Checking my cell again for the floor and room number I selected eleven and waited as the doors closed. My back was now damp with sweat from the heat combined with how quickly I had walked over and with how damn excited I was to be seeing Ben again and taking his new gift.  I was actually shaking as I stepped off the elevator and walked down the softly lit wallpapered corridor to his room at the far end of the hall. For a long moment I stared at the door, daring the brass number plate to blink first. When it didn’t I finally swallowed my nerves and knocked on the door.

It was opened quickly and there stood Ben in all his glory dressed only in a loosely draped towel about his waist. The year apart had done nothing to diminish his good looks; in fact, they had, if that was possible, grown sense I had last seen him. His skin was lightly kissed with the warm gold of someone who spent a lot of time walking out in the sun, his beard was flecked with just a little more gray then I remember, his head still a beautiful bald dome. He looked as though he was going to the gym more then I did, his previously lean frame was now bulked out, his chest broader and more powerful then ever before and strangely seemed to be even hairier then I remembered.

He smiled and stepped aside to let me into the room, both of us drinking the other one in with long anticipated lust. My eyes drifted down from his strong chest to his now washboard abs, taking in the thick trail of hair that vanished into the towel. As my eyes alighted on the towel is when I noticed it, the top two spikes of the new biohazard tattoo that adorned his right hipbone.

“Wanna see the rest of it,” he said, in his deep low voice. Just the sound of his voice made me weak at the knees and hard as a rock. Every time I heard it the memories of the hundreds of sexual acts that voice had talked me through came rushing into my head like water rushing through a broken damn.

“Yes,” I said, my mouth a little dry.

He shifted his hand slightly and brushed the towel off allowing it to fall to the ground. My cock gave a powerful throb. The tattoo, now fully exposed, only made him hotter. Lined up so that the center of the symbol was level with his cock one could not help but take in both sights at the same time and it caused my dry mouth to suddenly fill with saliva.

I couldn’t help myself, he was too perfect standing there, completely naked his back to the now closed hotel room door. I feel to my knees, closing the distance between us with the fall and without using my hands pulled his slowly rising cock into my mouth. I slurped and salivated over his steadily growing cock, relishing the feeling as his cock head started to push down my throat.

Ben’s hands slipped onto my head, brushing off my hat his fingers entwined themselves in my hair. He groaned as he started slowly to fuck my throat. I knelt there, fully clothed, desperately sucking at his gorgeous cock, trying my best to keep my eyes locked on the tattoo now so very close to my face.

After a few moments Ben’s held me head still and looking down at me said, “You’re sure as hell a lot better at that then the first time we met.” I laughed as best one can with a nine-inch long cock down ones throat, “but today’s not about you worshiping my cock like that is it? No,” he said answering the question for himself, “it’s about you taking my new loads in your hot wet cunt. So now that you’ve gotten me hard, strip off and show me that hole I’ve been missing so much.”

• Upvote 11

He grabbed under my armpits and pulled me to my feet, pulling my shirt off over my head as he did so. I kicked off my shoes and Ben shoved my shorts down exposing my straining briefs.

“Such a hot little fucking jock pig,” he said tweaking one of my nipples.

He gave me a shove and pushed me towards the bed now. I fell face first onto the bed and Ben quickly kicked my legs apart. His big hands took hold of the seat of my underpants and pulled apart tearing the fabric. My plump pale furry ass cheek now exposed through the hole in my shorts. Ben moaned with pleasure and delved into my ass, spreading my cheeks wide, his tongue probing deep into my hole.

A desperate appreciative whimper drifted from my mouth, as his tongue flicked across my puckered hole. He lapped back and forth as he had so many times before but this time there was a new fervor a new hunger to his eating me out. Shivers ran up my spine as his tongue darted into my hole, I felt my sphincter fluttering open under the rapid wet pleasurable assault of Ben’s tongue.

Ben dribbled spit onto my hole, slicking me up, I knew his game, and I knew that my hole would quickly open up under his assault. He had always known how to open my hole up, even the first time he had opened my hole it had only take me a few minutes to be ready and begging for his cock. Today was no different, after just a few minutes I was bucking my hips back and pressing my hole against Ben’s tongue willing it to sink deeper into my hole as it blossomed open.

Ben knew what my bucking back meant and after teasing me with his tongue for just a few more moments he stood up and, holding my ankle tightly, flipped me over so I was laying flat out on my back with my ankles resting on his shoulders. I looked up into Bens dark eyes, there was a shocking hunger there as if he had been taken over by something new. The fat head of his cock brushed against my spit slicked hole, adding his precum to the mix. I tried to press my ass back, trying to swallow the head of his cock into my desperate twitching hole.

“You sure you want this cock boy? You know what this cock comes with now don’t you?”

I paused for a moment, and then feeling his head twitch against my hole and the answer came flying from my mouth, “Yes, fuck me, cum inside me, give my your POZ load.”

“Good answer.” Ben smiled wickedly, and pressed forward. The had of his cock slowly began to stretch my hole open, my sphincter opening to accommodate the wide fat head of his cock. I groaned loudly, feeling the once familiar girth of his cock opening my hole again. Ben went slow, pressing his cock into my hole, my body shook and he did, the broad girth at the center of his cock almost stretching my hole too its limits.

It was five long minutes of joyous agony as he worked his entire nine inch long cock into my raw hole. When his balls finally came to rest against my ass I could feel the head of his cock pressing against my second sphincter and new that as soon as he started fucking me his head would burst past the barrier making sure his eventual load was deposited deep inside my guts. Ben locked eyes with me again, that wicked lustful smile playing across his face as he ran his hands up and down my well built legs.

“God I’ve missed your cunt,” he said, he had never called my hole a cunt before but something about it made my cock twitch a little, “I’m going to destroy it.” That was the last thing he said for a long while. He started slowly at first, pulling the entire length of his cock except for the head from my cunt and then just as slowly pressing it back inside till his balls rested against me. Then his pace began to build, like water starting to boil the build up was slow and steady at first till suddenly that moment came and the increasing power and speed of his stroke began to grow exponentially.  I found myself, arms spread wide to my sides, clinging to the bed sheets and he hammered away at my now wet and sloppy hole. His cock head pounded against my second sphincter creating a strange slightly painful pressure in my guts till suddenly my hole gave way and his cock head slammed past my second sphincter punching deep into my insides.

Sweat sprang up all over both of our bodes, beads dripping off of his face and chest falling onto my shaking body. Ben had fuck me hard before but this was a new sort of primal hunger that had taken over him, it was as if he would not be satisfied till my hole was destroyed. A wet squelshing sound now accompanied his every thrust joining the whimpered cried that jumped from my throat each time his cock hammered home once more. My own cock, still covered by the intact front of my briefs, had leaked a substantial wet spot on the white fabric but was quite forgotten and untouched, this fuck was about Ben and my hole.

I have no idea how long he fucked me for but it seemed like hours before his pace began to change and he started to grunt and growl deep in his chest. I knew this meant he was getting close. He looked me in the eyes again, the wicked smile gone, an evil glint now sparkled in his dark eyes. “I’m going to breed you,” he growled, “You want my load?”

“Yes,” I panted.

“Good.” He let out a grunt and stuffed the entire length of his shaft as deep as he could into my completely ruined hole. His balls tightened up and with a low growl that seemed to convulse through his whole body he began to shoot his load into my hole. I knew for our conversations over the week that he had not cum all week in anticipation of him fucking me and I was certain that the load being pumped into me was huge. He cock twitched and spurt after spurt of POZ cum was shot into my hole, well past my second sphincter.

It took a long time for Ben to come down from his orgasm, his body shook as his cock launched his load into me, but at long last his eyes opened again and he looked down at me and smiled. He bent low, his cocks till buried in my cunt, and kissed me.

“How does that POZ load feel in your sweet boy cunt?”

“Amazing,” I replied truthfully. I had wondered sense he and I had set up this moment if I would feel regret when it was over, the truth of the matter was I didn’t. In fact I just felt even hornier then I had when I walked through the door.  “I want more.”

“More,” he said, the wicked grin returning to his face.

“Yes.”

“I’m glad you said that, cause I’ve got at least two more loads built up and if you had had second thoughts I was just going to have to hold you down and breed you if you wanted it or not.”

I returned his smile, and reached down between my legs to feel his cock still lodged deep in my hole. I ran my fingers along my stretched pucker for a moment getting them slick with the ass juice and precum that covered my ass before pressing two fingers into my hole next to his cock. Ben looked at me with eyebrows raised. “I want you to fuck and breed me till a whole hand fits in there with your cock,” I said.

“Good boy,” was all Ben answered as he started to fuck me again.

THE END

• Upvote 16

• 1 year later...