Can Eating Cum Actually Make You Gay?

RotzBBengel

Can eating cum make you gay? This sounds like a rather stupid question, I know. Most guys who consider themselves to be straight would never in the world even think of swallowing cum after all. But what if they don't know...?

Just let me tell my story, then you'll know what I'm talking about...

I come from a pretty big family, with five aunts and uncles from my mother's side alone. And since they all started founding families around the same time, my cousins and I (me being the eldest one) were all around the same age, the youngest being only seven years younger than me. Maybe that's why my mom, together with her siblings, decided that it would be best if we all spent our holidays together. So they rented a big house on the shore of a remote mountain lake somewhere in the Alps.

Since the adults prefered to sleep in and I was the eldest of us kids (I'd just turned thirteen), it was my task to prepare breakfast for all of us - nothing special, just sandwiches and cornflakes and stuff. None of the other kids ever hit on the idea of helping me with the kitchen work, but at least they were polite enough to say thanks. Well, except one. My youngest cousin Lukas, who was six at the time, kept complaining about the taste of his cereals, telling me every morning that they weren't as yummy as when his dad prepared them. And since he was a pain in the ass the rest of the time as well, I was getting more pissed with every passing day.

One morning he woke me up by throwing a wet washcloth at me, hitting me right in the face. Still tired and - understandably enough - in a quite grumpy mood, I trudged down to the kitchen, trying at best to hide my morning erection. Lukas, who had been clattering down the stairs right behind me, didn't even stop once, shouting at me what kind of cereals he wanted for breakfast that morning, as he was already running past me, out the backdoor and towards the lake, where he pulled down his briefs and jumped right into the cold water. My morning-wood hadn't gone down yet and watching Lukas' bouncing little ass as he was splashing around in the cold water of the lake, didn't exactly help to change my condition.

Well, I'd just found out how to masturbate half a year earlier (and couldn't keep my mind off it since). Still don't know how it happened exactly, but anger and horniness proved to be an explosive mixture and soon enough I found myself with my pyjama bottoms around my knees,  masturbating my raging boydick. When my small cock started throbbing in orgasm, I pointed it right at Lukas' bowl of cereals, drenching them with my boyish cum.

As could be expected, as soon as I'd come down from my orgasm, second thoughts set in. I was about to pour the cornflakes down the sink, when suddenly Lukas scampered back into the kitchen and  pried the bowl from my hands. Now it was too late! I watched Lukas devour his breakfast, feeling strangely fascinated and sick to my stomach at the same time. What if he could tell the difference? If Lukas found out, I'd be scuppered! Still I couldn't keep my eyes from the scene unfolding before me, as spoonful after spoonful of the sloppy mixture disappeared inside my cousin's mouth.  And as soon as all my cousins had finished and left the kitchen, I bolted to the bathroom and jerked off again.

Of course I swore to myself not to do it again. But boys will be boys, and so the next morning I jerked off into his cornflakes again, as well as the days that followed.

Lukas never complained about the taste, at least not more than he'd done before. They still didn't taste as good as his dad's, according to him, but at least he ate them all up, which he hadn't done before.

Well, I met Lukas again recently. It had been a while and he'd really grown up. And during our conversation he dropped the bombshell: Lukas is gay, too!

And now I'm wondering: is it just blind chance, a question of genetics or could eating those cornflakes drenched in my cum actually have turned him gay?

What do you guys think?

Edited by RotzBBengel

Guest Lempriere

I doubt that it turned him gay, but when he first sucks you off, he may realize what you were doing back at that summer house!  Good luck!

Guest ff-whole

What is "gay" anyway...?

Let me state in the first place that I am bisexual and I am fine with anybody who likes to love and or behave in any kind of way... Transgenders, transvestites, it is all fiine with me... Live and let live...

In my humble opinion I consider someone really gay if you are atracted to love someone of your own gender...

I don't consider myself gay, or straight... Well, maybe I consider myself more straight, because i like to fall in love with a woman and not with a man.

Having sex is an all together different matter though...

I love sex and I love to have sex with women, but I am crazy about bottoming and being a pig where it concerns sex with men...

So basically what I am saying is that I think loving and having sex are two entire entities... And then there is the sex that comes from loving someone...

I doubt it. But am puzzled. You're 19 now, so this happened 6 years ago when you were 13? So he's 12 yo now as he was six at the time. Not really "grown up" I would say?

Not exactly. I'll be 20 soon and Lukas turned 13 last month. But he doesn't look like it, more like 15 or 16 - something I myself didn't manage until I was 18.

And that's what I wanted to express: you're used to somebody being a kid and against your better judgement you expect him to stay like that for the rest of his life. But suddenly he's two inches  taller than you with testosterone oozing  out of  every pore. The last time I'd seen him, I wouldn't have regarded him as a sexual being. Now I do...

Too bad eating cum doesn't make you gay. The world would be a better place

Agree. Especially if you think that making the world a better place is not expected to be that much fun by most people. ;)

But on the other hand, recruiting young talents this way seems to be quite an exhausting business to me - at least on the long run.

Just think of all the strength-sapping efforts it would entail - I mean, whew, all those cornflake bowls, toothbrushes, baby bottles and security blankets we'd have to seed to keep the supply of boysluts flowing :D

• Upvote 2

Hey Rotz,

interesting question, but 'm afraid it doesn't work this way :(

But there's another question that keeps haunting me: so your lil cousin keeps complaining that your cornflakes don't taste as good as his dad's - but he stops doing so as soon as you start lacing them with your cum? To me this sounds like you might not have been the first to play this trick on him. Could it be that your uncle stealth-fed him his daddymilk long before you did? :concern:

Harry

Agree. Especially if you think that making the world a better place is not expected to be that much fun by most people. ;)

But on the other hand, recruiting young talents this way seems to be quite an exhausting business to me - at least on the long run.

Just think of all the strength-sapping efforts it would entail - I mean, whew, all those cornflake bowls, toothbrushes, baby bottles and security blankets we'd have to seed to keep the supply of boysluts flowing :D

Your funny,... but if cum would make you gay, think of all of us that would die with our dicks in our hands.

• Upvote 1

Hey Rotz,

interesting question, but 'm afraid it doesn't work this way :(

But there's another question that keeps haunting me: so your lil cousin keeps complaining that your cornflakes don't taste as good as his dad's - but he stops doing so as soon as you start lacing them with your cum? To me this sounds like you might not have been the first to play this trick on him. Could it be that your uncle stealth-fed him his daddymilk long before you did? :concern:

Harry

That's what I was thinking as well.

Re: turning the boys gay with cum. My thought was that we could choose who would be gay, as opposed to a mass conversion. It would be even better if it worked for any age guy :)

• Upvote 1