India

Guest Gloryholee

Guest Gloryholee

I'll be traveling to India soon. Any one from India use these forums or anyone know what the scene is like there? Blonde bimbo sissy has her ass on offer for the right scenario.

Edited by Gloryholee

• 8 years later...

Seeing this thread only today due to its yesterday’s update And I've been on this platform only since last year or so... I never saw this post before.

Obviously the one who started this thread isn’t on this platform anymore, and the scene in India has changed radically from 2015 to today anyways.

My $.50 of piece of Info as an Indian (grew up and living in Germany, but pretty much connected to India in general and with some members of the LGBTQ scene there). Mind you, my details are no claim to completeness, and based on my personal experiences and impressions.

India is not only big, but also confusingly diverse, it always depends on which places you wanna visit if you wanna fuck bare in the first place and wanna experience culture as a side, or if you are into culture, landscapes, people etc. in the first place and wanna fuck bare on the go.

Some rough and ready rules:

Major cities have a lively queer scene and venues to meet other people. Especially Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore and Hyderabad. For bare fucking, start there.

In major cities, as stated above, you can explore similar venues, like bars, clubs, parties, nightlife as we know it from Western cities. In terms of locality, those are the best places to start going for bare fucks. Traveling to India during pride parades in major cities would enhance the chances.

Dating apps most popular, as far as I know, are Tinder, Grindr, Romeo.

Meeting up with men to get a dick or a hole isn’t that much of a problem at these places, especially if you stick to official venues labelled as LGBTQ oriented events. Outside of such venues or apart from such events, sticking to the mentioned dating apps are the better option. In general, you will always find someone in major cities.

If you offer your hotel room to host, you’re a good catch, since many men live with their families and are less expected to host. Apart from that, your hotel room is your personal safe space.

Rural areas: to cut it short: forget it.

In detail:

The more you head into rural villages, for example, if you want to explore the landscapes or the core culture apart from fucking, the more conservative and medeival-minded become the people. At such places, if you are a queer Indian, you are toasted. If you visit such places as a foreign tourist, local people would generally show you the respect for the sake of hospitality, but will manage to somehow keep you away, despising your “lifestyle”. You are best advised at rural areas to keep it for yourself if you’re traveling e.g. with your same-sex spouse and present yourself as best friends instead, let alone, if one main intention is to fuck.

It’s not impossible to meet gay men there who would be willing to have sex, but making contacts on a sexual level in rural areas is tough, and a long way to go. You would meet gay men anywhere, but in a village not everyone would reveal themselves, only after a looooong way of getting acquainted. In rural places, men have a lot to lose if they are revealed as gay in the village where everyone knows everyone and wouldn’t risk much to get caught in the act. Still, never say never… with dating apps, you can try your luck.

Cruising areas: to cut it short: don’t you dare! I'm serious.

In detail:

There are well-known cruising places in each major city as well, but personally, I wouldn’t advise checking them. Mostly those are the same places where other “outlaws” of the society (at least what are considered outlaws in India) frequent as well, just like street prostitutes, drug dealers, paid henchmen or contract killers, human trafficking … i know, it sounds like a joke or like adapted from a Tarantino movie. India is a country where corruption is part of daily agenda all throughout executive and political forces. All these mentioned “services” are often supported, protected, or even used by those, who are actually supposed to fight them. It has been a long tradition of cruising gay men to hit exactly these law-free spaces where you don’t look any more conspicuous than any other “outlaws”.

But - it’s a difference if you go there as an Indian gay man or as a visible foreigner, a.k.a. white colored person. The latter is more expected to be rich, and to be a good prey to be robbed, or to be forced to claim any of the above “services” to make him pay.

If something happens to you, perpetrators rely on any investigations ending up nowhere since foreign tourists can only rely on official support in case of any emergency or legal problems - which can again be “adjusted” by corrupt forces. In terms of physical or legal trouble, you are pretty much on your own.

An Indian man, no matter how much he gets himself into trouble, is mostly backed by a family or a whole family clan and has less to lose. A tourist is in a more vulnerable position at these places.

My experience at one cruising spot: two street prostitutes forced themselves on me, and didn’t accept my claim that I was gay and that I was looking for guys and not girls, they still didn’t let go off me. Their pimps interfered, and still demanded me to pay them something, since “I had talked to those girls and wasted their time to find other clients”. There was no point in discussing with them that their girls forced themselves on me first and that I wasn’t interested in talking to them in the first place. (It’s ironic, being in a country where coming out as gay is still a matter of risk for various reasons, I thought exclaiming out loud “I’m gay!” in public would save my life…). The point is: you cannot complain anywhere or seek help in such a situation. The question will always be directed back to you, what the hell you were doing at such places. I was just glad that the whole situation hasn’t gone any worse than that. I paid him something and learned my lesson and went home. Discussing more would only have made that pimp call his henchmen to make me pay. (And if anyone wants to know, I fucked the next day with an online hook up.)

I therefore would strongly warn of going to cruising places. Bare fucking can never be worth the excitement to risk your life. Except you wanna go full Tarantino in real life.

A place that I would definitely recommend to visit and to be safe and enjoy giving and taking loads is Goa. There’s still pretty much a Portuguese vibe descending from colonialism, but more to notice a carefree and liberal lifestyle in the general mentality, as a legacy of that region being a former major hippie stronghold. And Goa is one of the few places I know of where the beaches are not only Paradise-like lovely, but also pretty much safe-spaces to go cruising. Goa serves you Sex on the beach on various levels. Just keep in mind that nowhere in India there is any clothing optional place, it is illegal in Goa as well. So make sure you find a cosy place where you won’t be seen that easily.

A word regarding STIs:

only rely on yourself, how you deal with it, no matter how. Never rely on someone else in India that e.g. he would know his status. Some examples of gay men that you would come across are like:

The out and open gay man who got himself informed about STIs and gets himself tested and knows his status.

The closeted gay man who frequently has gay sex, and

a) got himself informed secretly through social media about STIs and gets himself tested and knows his status.

b) doesn’t care, cause he still thinks of himself as a an exemplary family father nurturing his family and fulfilling his traditional duties, no matter how many guys he fucks or gets fucked by casually, and thus believes that divine providence would never punish him with diseases… (yes, some really believe that) and doesn’t know his status.

c) doesn’t get himself tested out of fear, if anyone would come to know and would start asking the wrong questions and doesn’t know his status.

The uneducated closeted gay man who has never ever even heard of STIs … and doesn’t know his status.

My native place is Kochi, in the state of Kerala, South India, major city with a very lively and active queer scene, but more in the context of arts, culture, and literature, and less or very few with bars or clubbing. There are even queer friendly bars, but every bar would close at 10pm at the latest. There is hardly any nightlife in the sense of “dance the night away”. Nevertheless, Kochi with its queer scene, pride, parades and events is also a place to meet various guys, but also here online dating is your best friend. (And Kochi has a cruising area where female street prostitutes force themselves on you and are backed by greedy pimps…)

Dating apps are in India less an option to meet new people or to fuck, but in many cases more a necessity. Homosexuality is no crime by law anymore, but many still face resentments in society. The majority of gay men are still closeted and live a double life. Even if there are sex-starved closeted gay men who can’t help thinking of sex the whole long day, and are insanely pissed off and done fucking their wives’ pussies, many would still rather reject the chance for a fuck any otherwise out of fear than risking a societal downfall. If you meet someone online, you can normally count on men who are ready and have made up their mind to go for it, come hell or high water. Less drama.

I’m honest, and let’s face it: looking for a bare fuck in a country like India is a challenge, but it is not impossible. It’s in many ways different. Since India is in every context full of extreme opposites and contrasts, it is likewise the case with looking for hook ups. It’s easy in major cities, although you always have to keep in mind every gay man or trans person has an issue in one way or another with his societal background and that needs to be taken seriously while interacting with them. They will communicate how freely they can behave. That’s why official venues or meetings in major cities for queer people are always the most liberated and best places to start. Anywhere else, it is either almost impossible or risky on various levels to look for hook ups.

It is always wise to have someone there, who knows the places, the people, the cultural differences and could assist you to guide around there and help you meet the right people to fuck and who would warn you before you do something risky without knowing - which is of course impossible if you are a tourist and do not know anyone there beforehand. One idea would be to check dating apps and check profiles of the people there in the long run before travelling to get an impression what kind of people are there, who'd be open for giving or receiving bare loads, and make contacts in advance. (Which I often do).

If you have met someone, removed pants and did your business, things get easy afterwards. Many gay men know other gay men and support each other, and may be happy to introduce you to their network.
It’s pretty much comparable to the secret societies of gay men decades or centuries ago in Europe, or generally in the west. In the past, once when I was on holiday visiting my family there, my relatives there had hired a car driver and they offered me to let him drive me around whenever I had to travel there. The driver and me became friends soon, and he entrusted me that he was gay, but living in secrecy, and yes, we fucked, and afterwards he introduced me to other secret gay men that he was friends with - yes, we fucked, too - and that made things easier.

A note to the behaviour of straight men in India:

I’ve heard from many tourists how confused they were, when they saw straight men in India walking down the street holding hands, or hugging, or being very touchy in general. It’s never a definite indication that they could be gay. Misunderstanding that and trying to approach them for a gay encounter can often make them feel offended. It’s just the way straight men in India act with each other showing buddy affection. (You can bet that I always have a hard time there handling my lust while I’m being touched the whole day by every Tom Dick and Harry…).

In terms of queer rights, India is changing very fast. Many activists make many major changes while many politicians come up with new limits. Everything what I have written here are my experiences and impressions from the past years, but any of these aspects may will have changed completely tomorrow.

I’m aware that very much of this doesn’t exactly sound inviting if you plan a vacation in India, and definitely wanna fuck bare. As I said, it’s easy in major cities, and the other point is: it is a chance to explore your own sexuality in a completely different surrounding, especially in a country like India. I tell you: it is fucking different, and worth a try. I grew up in Germany and would consider myself more western, and I have an out and open and liberated relation to my sexuality. But each time when I’m in India, I cannot exactly point the finger at what it is… I’m horny as fuck to the core like a dog in heat, in a way I don’t know from my normal daily life that takes me myself by surprise each time I’m there. Maybe it’s the humid weather that makes your whole body sweaty all the time and makes it feel totally different and strange and makes yourself feel all new. Maybe it’s knowing that looking for a hook up is a different challenge than at home and adds an extra spice of excitement. Maybe it’s the food which of its many spices are healthy for libido. Maybe it’s the men there, who act and behave in a completely different way than we know from home, which attracts us on a whole new level and makes us curious and horny in a way we have not felt before. All I can say is, each time when I’m in India, I feel a whole new level of my sex drive, I think of sex way more than at home (and mind you, I’ve never been to India for holidays. There was never any relaxed holiday vibe for me, as I was busy with various stressful engagements every day during my stay there, the same way as if I would go to work in Germany). The way men look at you in a totally different way than I was used to, kept me horny throughout. Life in India is in many ways harder than I have experienced in Germany, which forces men there to be more aggressive, not because they’re rude, but they had to learn the hard way to get things done (I had my share of that as well. I was often very thankful for my life in Germany where I could manage many comparable situations like in India much easier). The effect is: you sense their wildness… and that starts to make me hot for them the moment each time I land there and set my foot on an Indian airport. (At some Indian airports there’s also security check after landing and each time I’m even hoping for undergoing a physical search…). Indian men fuck or let themselves get fucked differently, at least many of them. Sometimes you can really tell they fuck like there’s no tomorrow, because literally they don’t know if they’ll ever be able to fuck again before giving in to traditional rules. For many of them, it is not a matter of course to have gay sex. You can sense sometimes they’re having the time of their lives and you can’t help getting captured by their excitement. And - I could sense the horniness among many men. It’s the aspect of India being a country of extreme contrasts. The more sexuality becomes a [banned word], the hornier the people become. If you hit the right gay guy at the right time, in many cases it’s only a matter of time when both of you would land in bed. We are not the second most populous country in the world for nothing…

I’ve almost completely referred to gay men since being myself one I can only share a gay man’s point of view, almost everything goes the same for trans people as well. Additionally, there are many straight Indian men who love fucking trans people. India has a centuries old history of the “third gender”, which is why trans people are accepted in many regions even more than gay or lesbian people. Unfortunately, it’s beyond my knowledge and experience on how a trans person can connect to straight Indian men for a fuck.

India has its challenges for tourists who wants to fuck. But on the other end of the extreme of contrast, there is a lot of, especially sexual, magic worth and waiting to be explored.

Feel free to hit me up to fuck, I mean if you need more information. Since I stated major cities and their queer venues and events are best to start with to look for hook ups (apart from dating apps), I could provide detailed information about those places, especially those that I’m in touch with.

Hope this could help for the time being.

Happy hunting and Namasté! 🙏

Edited by Baretop4ever
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 3

The likelihood of me ever getting to India is about the same as me becoming Governor of Florida. Though your comments are about Indian society, many of your observations, especially those about rural life, are applicable to American society. A serious thanks for taking the time and effort to write a very informative post.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Thanks so much, Baretop4ever, for that tremendously explanative reply !!!  I have no plans to travel there, but I feel as though I have a fairly complete sense of what's what after reading your suggestions.  We appreciate it.  

• Like 1

Thank you so much, guys, for your kind words! No matter if anyone plans to visit India ever, I'm just happy if this could help present an insight to get a realistic picture.

On 4/16/2023 at 4:11 AM, ejaculaTe said:

Though your comments are about Indian society, many of your observations, especially those about rural life, are applicable to American society. 

Which is very interesting for me to learn as well. I had no idea it’d be that much similar in the US. Apart from me generally not knowing in detail about circumstances in other parts of the world, I was mostly used to German and Indian situations and thought of especially the rural situation to be a phenomenon typical for India or similar countries, where LGBTQ rights are settled in a space somewhere between the extremes of legal/illegal and accepted/unaccepted, and hardly anything in between.

In Germany no matter how remote a village is, I always noted a general awareness that a queer person could still make it in life somewhere else, if abandoned by village and family because of queerness and being different. The typical story of a small town boy, moving to the big city lights, finding a new home with a chosen family and reinventing oneself with an own identity and expressing inner individual truth. A major part also may be the infrastructure of traffic. The transport network is very close-knit here and the country is simply too small. No matter how remote a village is, it is always possible to escape to the next reachable bigger city by train within a manageable time. So the hope for a better life generally appears to be visible at the horizon in spite of any drama at home, and you always know, if I'm not accepted here, I'm accepted somewhere else. The strong belief in one's individuality seems to be very strong in the collective mind to give up, unlike within the Indian mindset. Another aspect not to be neglected are the social system and social offices to catch you from falling when you find yourself thrown out from home overnight without income and a place to stay.

In India, the common person identifies with the native place and family, and being abandoned by them means social death, the guilt of having failed in fulfilling the expected traditions, and the conclusion, “Without my family, I’m nothing”, which unfortunately often ended up in literal death. The personal identification through family, traditions and the conviction to belong to one’s native place are commonly stronger than individuality and self-realization. Many people who feel different and fail to fit in are not even aware that life could be different in another place, and even if, the next bigger city is way too far to reach that easily. Big cities even with the best of refuges to address queer people are still too rare for such a big country, and in India there’s hardly any social system to support these cases.

It is only in today’s time, especially thanks to the hard work of activists' groups growing an awareness. These groups are are over their baby steps of activism and keep on with tireless efforts to convey the message of freeing oneself from traditions and setting boundaries, when they get the point to become vulnerable and to encourage self-realization. Help and tips through social media on how to escape from home, how to connect with fellow queer people, where to find them, and the meaning of a chosen family, and to reinvent oneself with one's inner truth. There's a slowly, but steadily growing amount of confident queer people (and confident hot fuckers) that encourage fellow wired people.

Coming back to the initial question of bare fucks: Just like everywhere else, the more you are confident about yourself, the more you seem to be ready to fuck bare like there's no tomorrow... And it's just interesting to trace back in how far social and legal issues shape one's confidence to become the fucker or receiver that you're meant to be - or not.

Apart from that it is always crucial and a walk on a razor's blade to share my love for a country with a vast beautiful heritage worth exploring yet being a cruelly backward patriarchal non-inclusive country ...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Baretop4ever said:

“Without my family, I’m nothing”, which unfortunately often ended up in literal death

In some cases, particularly the more steeped in religious fervor they are, the reverse can be true here:  "with my family, I could end up dead". 

It's either get out or be suffocated.

• 7 months later...
On 4/14/2023 at 3:39 AM, germancumbear said:

Any idea what Indian cities are particularly good for bare fucks? 

I've recently made online friends with a bisexual guy from Maharashtra. He told me one of the best cities for gay sex hookups is Goa. He also shared with me a popular hook-up website in India similar to Craigslist.

• Like 2

On 4/20/2023 at 4:54 AM, Baretop4ever said:

Thank you so much, guys, for your kind words! No matter if anyone plans to visit India ever, I'm just happy if this could help present an insight to get a realistic picture.

Which is very interesting for me to learn as well. I had no idea it’d be that much similar in the US. Apart from me generally not knowing in detail about circumstances in other parts of the world, I was mostly used to German and Indian situations and thought of especially the rural situation to be a phenomenon typical for India or similar countries, where LGBTQ rights are settled in a space somewhere between the extremes of legal/illegal and accepted/unaccepted, and hardly anything in between.

In Germany no matter how remote a village is, I always noted a general awareness that a queer person could still make it in life somewhere else, if abandoned by village and family because of queerness and being different. The typical story of a small town boy, moving to the big city lights, finding a new home with a chosen family and reinventing oneself with an own identity and expressing inner individual truth. A major part also may be the infrastructure of traffic. The transport network is very close-knit here and the country is simply too small. No matter how remote a village is, it is always possible to escape to the next reachable bigger city by train within a manageable time. So the hope for a better life generally appears to be visible at the horizon in spite of any drama at home, and you always know, if I'm not accepted here, I'm accepted somewhere else. The strong belief in one's individuality seems to be very strong in the collective mind to give up, unlike within the Indian mindset. Another aspect not to be neglected are the social system and social offices to catch you from falling when you find yourself thrown out from home overnight without income and a place to stay.

In India, the common person identifies with the native place and family, and being abandoned by them means social death, the guilt of having failed in fulfilling the expected traditions, and the conclusion, “Without my family, I’m nothing”, which unfortunately often ended up in literal death. The personal identification through family, traditions and the conviction to belong to one’s native place are commonly stronger than individuality and self-realization. Many people who feel different and fail to fit in are not even aware that life could be different in another place, and even if, the next bigger city is way too far to reach that easily. Big cities even with the best of refuges to address queer people are still too rare for such a big country, and in India there’s hardly any social system to support these cases.

It is only in today’s time, especially thanks to the hard work of activists' groups growing an awareness. These groups are are over their baby steps of activism and keep on with tireless efforts to convey the message of freeing oneself from traditions and setting boundaries, when they get the point to become vulnerable and to encourage self-realization. Help and tips through social media on how to escape from home, how to connect with fellow queer people, where to find them, and the meaning of a chosen family, and to reinvent oneself with one's inner truth. There's a slowly, but steadily growing amount of confident queer people (and confident hot fuckers) that encourage fellow wired people.

Coming back to the initial question of bare fucks: Just like everywhere else, the more you are confident about yourself, the more you seem to be ready to fuck bare like there's no tomorrow... And it's just interesting to trace back in how far social and legal issues shape one's confidence to become the fucker or receiver that you're meant to be - or not.

Apart from that it is always crucial and a walk on a razor's blade to share my love for a country with a vast beautiful heritage worth exploring yet being a cruelly backward patriarchal non-inclusive country ...

Eloquent and enlightening.   Thank you for this eye opener.