Looking For The Story About Frank In A Hospice

Guest bbguy84

Guest bbguy84

can't find this story anywhere was about a young guy who helped at a hospice and a guy called frank locked him in his room and pozzed him, then he became a resident of the hospice and pozzed the other helper who was franks son if anyone can find please post it here thanks

Guest bbguy84

That is defo a hot story but not the one i remember might have to try writing it as i remember, but then wont be as horny, thanks for looking though guys

• 4 weeks later...

I remember that story as well bbcris.  If I am thinking about the same story, it's about a nurse who (over the course of several chapters) takes poz loads from several patients.  I seem to remember that the author may have included an underage encounter and got them deleted.   (UK age of consent is lower and that may have tripped them up... seem to remember the author being from UK).  

I remember that story as well bbcris.  If I am thinking about the same story, it's about a nurse who (over the course of several chapters) takes poz loads from several patients.  I seem to remember that the author may have included an underage encounter and got them deleted.   (UK age of consent is lower and that may have tripped them up... seem to remember the author being from UK).  

That would be https://breeding.zone/topic/23963-medical-student-tales/ It was edited and merged as the second chapter was posted separately. Hot as fuck, wish it was continued.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I remember that story as well. The Nurse went to change Franks adult diaper only to see Frank get hard. Next thing you know Frank has the young male nurse on the bed fucking his toxic death seed into him.

I also loved that story and can not find it any place

• 4 years later...

Yeah, the story Guest is asking about sounds like some of mine (see comment above this). I don't recall a "Frank's son" character. Several of my stories take place at Hospices or Hospitals. If you want the virus, go spend time at Bug Central!

thDKTH29Z1.jpg

tumblr_pa3j22j3XH1vcqxwoo1_1280.jpg