A Stranger Makes Me Horny

Sharp-edge

I use to run in a park around my neighborhood. It's a common spot for many people who like running. There's a guy whom I've seen lots of times and I always think that he's hot. Yesterday, I went for running around 13pm and I saw him again... but he was shirtless, all in sweat, with his nice smooth body and these abs.. I was so horny.. I even liked his body odor.. I've know idea how he's called but I've jerked 3 times since thinking about him. I just wanted to share my lust for him :) I want to fuck him real bad

• Upvote 1

Since you both are running there give him a friendly wave next time you meet him to make a connection. After that try to get into a converstation and try and find out if he's gay (ask about family/if his wife is etc). Take it from there to get into his shorts :-)

Since you both are running there give him a friendly wave next time you meet him to make a connection. After that try to get into a converstation and try and find out if he's gay (ask about family/if his wife is etc). Take it from there to get into his shorts :-)

Wish it was that easy.. I don't even know his name to find pictures of him on facebook to cum for him.. i want to fuck him dry until he can't take it anymore..

Guest Kloik

Well just next time you see him talk to him and get to know him. And see where it goes at least try to work for that piece of ass he may not want to be taken easily ;)

But if he is straight yeah move on dont waste your time.

I don't think he's gay but I can't be sure... I just want to fuck him and fuck him and then fuck him again...

The only way to find out is to talk to him. Who knows, he may want to fuck you...lol.