Sex With Not Your Type

meatmonkey

not your type  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Has any one had sex with a guy that was not your type? But the sex was amazing?

• And would you do it again?
    • Or would you pass it up?

So over the weekend stonyford rodeo total party place. I hooked up with guy that was not my type he was total redneck white trash and str8. After partying we were in my tent and I made a move and he was slurring I'm straight but didn't resist. I got his pants off and started sucking his cock he was musty and smelly neither of us had showered. He was getting verbal calling me a bitch and shoving his cock down my throat gagging me ( l love being gagged). He than pulled out of my mouth and told me to get on my hands and knees so he could fuck me. He spit on my hole and on his cock and just shoved it in. It hurts like hell but I was so into it. He was just fucking me deep and rough just trying to get off a total hate fuck. I was jerking my cock and I shot my load. He just kept going for about ten mins that fully slammed in and held his cock in my hole. I could feel him dumping his load in me. Than he pulled out got his pants on and left. The next day I saw he and he wouldn't look at me or act like he seen me before. But oh well it was a good fuck.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

When I was newly single and started going to bathhouses, I always stuck to my type. Half of the time I would leave without any action. Later I realized that if I wanted a boyfriend, I should look elsewhere, and if I wanted sex, I should take what I could get. The best advice I ever gave myself.

• Upvote 7

Guest ff-whole

Yes two days ago I had a guy emailing me - he wanted to nail me. Poz, undetectable, my first knowingly...

But he hadn't showered and smelled bad... also had a lot of hair, which I don't like at all and with not being showered, it repulsed me to suck his cut dick. Another turn off for me. After he jerked off he took a shower in my bathroom but my sheets where smelling awful.

He didn't cum in me and left and never heard from him again.

I like to be a kinky slut but personal hygiene is very important to me.

If I'm in a bathhouse and I'm wanting to take as much dick as possible, I'll usually allow anyone to fuck me...providing they aren't dirty/bad hygiene. I've been fucked a lot this year and only turned away two guys for that reason.

SEveral years ago hit the late night spots and was chased by a serious troll who kept trying to grab my cock asking if I wanted to fuck him. Hit the sauana and struck out ...except for the same fucking troll. Guy was in his sixties, drunk, balding with bad teeth and breath.

In deperation I hit the cruising park around 4 in the morning. I felt a hand grab my cock and massage my ass, before I knew it the guy had my pants down and was giving me a serious tongue fucking.  When I finally turned around it was the troll. He bent me over and drove his cock in raw. I wanted a rubber but it was Heaven. He power fucked me for about 15 minutes before he blew his load. He turned me around and  pushed me down to clean his cock.

Saw him again a few weeks later but he was not interested at all. Ever since he just stares at me if I see him and smiles a little because we both know that it is me who is the desperate troll.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

tbh, some of the 'not my type' fucks I've had I've rated as some of the best fucks I've ever had!! But I probably still have to feel a little desperation to go with someone who's not my type in the first place lol... unless I've been in a sling and had a group of guys around me. Then I'm anyones! :D

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I did it twice with a muscle bear with really bad smelling sweat.  I had to wash all the bedding afterwards both times.  I'd probably pass on a third time though.  Smelling bad is a really big turn-off!