Should I Go Raw On First Hook Up?

bikeorcock

Guest Kloik

Well if you just want to get fuck of course take it bare. But if your looking for a relationship no get to know eachother.

It depends on the situation. Are you looking at dating?

I'd say let him fuck you raw straight away. That way he knows straight away you take loads, for any future hook up/whatever happens with your relationship.

• Upvote 2

Depends on you. Something tells me you haven't taken it raw before. Or you wouldn't be asking this question (Sorry if I am wrong). So it is your decision. Has he mentioned if he is poz or neg? Is that why you are asking?

The question is how comfortable are you concerning the risk with hiv? Then are you looking to just have a hook up or a relationship? If you don't mind the risk and just want to get fucked, go for it.

You're on a bareback sex site asking if you should fuck without a condom. You knew before asking that you were going to be told to take it bareback, so your mind seems to be made up and you just want affirmation about your choice.

If you want it bareback, take it bareback. If you're scared/freaked out, then wrap it up. Really can't have other people make decisions like that for you. Either be an adult and decide for yourself or don't have sex. Period.

For what it is worth, I started barebacking years ago and stayed neg for a LONG time. I didn't get pozzed until I started taking cock through gloryholes, bending over for guys at rest stops, and offering my ass to guys at bathhouses. So you CAN bareback and stay healthy, if that is your concern. I don't regret getting pozzed, it was worth accepting the consequences in order to have the sex life I WANTED but denied myself for so long. But I would get on PrEP ASAP if you want to stay neg, and be careful about who you let dump his cum in you if you are scared of other STDs.

Edited by raunchycumslut

This is a bit like the recurring rhetorical questions in the Jehovah's Witness magazines: "Should there be rule by the clergy?" "Can there be heaven on earth?" etc.

The only answer is yes.

Incidentally, if you are looking for a relationship and you want frequent sex to be a part of it, getting bred on the first date is a great way to start.