Loss Of Willpower

Brain&Brawn

Guest ff-whole

Let me try rephrasing the question. Have you ever topped a guy bareback with the agreement not to cum inside him, but lost control and not been able to pull out when the time came? Or for that matter, have any of you at some point agreed to take a cock bare, asked for a pullout, then had a change of heart during the fuck and decided to take the load?

Maybe in the beginning when I just started to bareback and didn't know better I would ask for a pull out... yet...

Now... NEVER. It's gotta go inside...

Edited by ff-whole

As a straight guy, I have to admit, this discussion got me hard lol. And I've done it to numerous chick's. My load goes deep or it doesn't go.

Yeah i love fucking chicks without a condom, all the girls i sleep with dont want kids/hate them so it works out, a few times they have gotten knocked up we simply party for the weekend. And she drinks lots of coffee, so far i have no kids so it works.

Only been with one guy(many times) he would cum inside and i never asked him to pull out(because he was clean and i cant get knocked up so i did not see the point)

• Upvote 1

Only been with one guy(many times) he would cum inside and i never asked him to pull out(because he was clean and i cant get knocked up so i did not see the point)

I'm clean too. I shower at least once a day and if I'm getting fucked, I douche. So I'm clean.......

I don't get the mentality of guys who want to bareback yet want the top to pull out before he comes anyway. If you are poz and topping, the bug is in the precum too. I'm not judging them. I figure they think there is less of a chance, but.. If you are that scared of being pozzed, better fuck wrapped. I agree with everyone else. Give me the damn load. That said, in response to the original question: I've had a couple of guys who wanted to pull out and shoot it in my mouth. It never happened. Not one time. They couldn't help themselves. The load always ended up in my ass. And I wasn't complaining. ;)

• Upvote 4

They couldn't help themselves. The load always ended up in my ass.

Thanks for actually addressing the question. Of course a load in an ass is hot in its own right. Beyond that, I find the internal struggle some guys go through, usually on their journey to becoming bareback pigs themselves, kind of hot. I suppose it is the mind fuck of it. The need to play safe that gets beaten into men by society goes against the natural urge to slid bare into a warm wet hole bare and release our sperm the way nature intended. I understand why some men want to be "good" and try to play safe, but nature is hard to resist. Goddamn is it hard to resist! A condom might be only an arm reach away, but of course a top wants to get his dick wet, not rubbered, and may agree not to cum in a bottom as a next best option. Of course the bottom would much rather feel smooth cock skin sliding in and out of his ass than a jagged rubber sheath. Odds are he's taken a few bare cocks here and there, maybe even a few loads, but is still trying to be "responsible" about taking risks. Horniness makes men more vulnerable to illogical thoughts and irrational ideas, especially when it comes to taking risks. Thus a guy with a hungry, twitching, sweating hole may convince himself that it would be okay to take a bare cock in his ass if the top agreed not to cum inside. The struggle doesn't end there though. The will power a top needs to be able to pull out weakens with each stroke. His balls are full of millions of sperm, all barking to be let out. Eons of evolution are whispering to him to let go inside the bottom, and that hole feels oh so sweet. If anything he wants to bury his cock deep, not pull.     

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Let me try rephrasing the question. Have you ever topped a guy bareback with the agreement not to cum inside him, but lost control and not been able to pull out when the time came?

If I make an agreement like that, it's just to make the bottom feel comfortable -- certainly not a binding agreement.

Four years ago, I met a guy who was visiting. We fell in love but had only two nights together before he returned to Hong Kong, so we had to do a lot in a short time. Things progressed from a proper date, and messing around in the laundry room of the friend's apartment building where he was staying, to fucking several times at my place the next night.

For our first fuck, I put condoms right next to us and said I just wanted to tease his hole with my bare dick. He was a good boy, and really nervous about barebacking. "Just the tip" inevitably led to penetration, which led to fucking. Several times I told him to stop me whenever he wanted, and unroll a condom onto my dick.

When we realized that we were not going to stop, he asked me to pull out before cumming. I had already coated his hole with precum, because he turned me on so much. I was so tempted to let my load go inside him, but I wanted to fuck him more, so I summoned the last bit of will-power I had and did pull out.

I remember thinking, in that moment, "Now I understand what straight men go through, when the temptation is so great but the consequences are so serious." I became much more understanding of people with unplanned pregnancies. In our case, obviously we would not have made a baby, but I might have lost the trust of a guy I cared about.

He cuddled up and we talked for a while. When I was ready to fuck him again, I told him, "This time I am not considering a condom and I am not pulling out." He trusted me and I got my wish, so I think I made the right decision the first time.

Edited by fskn
  • Upvote 3

I think it's a combination of things... One being sensory over-load. The cock feels so damn good, it kind of takes over the thinking process for the rest of the body. And mind. It's also primal instinct to breed. It's the natural thing to do. The way men are made. Yes, I have met men who prefer to unload in a mouth, but they are rare. In my experience. The body wants what the body wants. And it wants to breed.

• Upvote 4

If I make an agreement like that, it's just to make the bottom feel comfortable -- certainly not a binding agreement.

Four years ago, I met a guy who was visiting. We fell in love but had only two nights together before he returned to Hong Kong, so we had to do a lot in a short time. Things progressed from a proper date, and messing around in the laundry room of the friend's apartment building where he was staying, to fucking several times at my place the next night.

For our first fuck, I put condoms right next to us and said I just wanted to tease his hole with my bare dick. He was a good boy, and really nervous about barebacking. "Just the tip" inevitably led to penetration, which led to fucking. Several times I told him to stop me whenever he wanted, and unroll a condom onto my dick.

When we realized that we were not going to stop, he asked me to pull out before cumming. I had already coated his hole with precum, because he turned me on so much. I was so tempted to let my load go inside him, but I wanted to fuck him more, so I summoned the last bit of will-power I had and did pull out.

I remember thinking, in that moment, "Now I understand what straight men go through, when the temptation is so great but the consequences are so serious." I became much more understanding of people with unplanned pregnancies. In our case, obviously we would not have made a baby, but I might have lost the trust of a guy I cared about.

He cuddled up and we talked for a while. When I was ready to fuck him again, I told him, "This time I am not considering a condom and I am not pulling out." He trusted me and I got my wish, so I think I made the right decision the first time.

Well stated as well as arousing. Thanks! 

I think there are probably plenty of times who guys actually mean "just the tip" or intend go bare "just for a second" knowing how damn good it feels to feel a smooth, warm, welcoming hole wrapped around our cocks. However, it feels so good once you're in, you just don't want to get out. Like a warm bath, only much better. "Just a second" leads to another second, then another, and another...

Edited by Brain&Brawn
  • Upvote 2

Well stated as well as arousing. Thanks! 

I think there are probably plenty of times who guys actually mean "just the tip" or intend go bare "just for a second" knowing how damn good it feels to feel a smooth, warm, welcoming hole wrapped around our cocks. However, it feels so good once you're in, you just don't want to get out. Like a warm bath, only much better. "Just a second" leads to another second, then another, and another...

Then minutes and minutes and before you know it, you are so lost in lust and pleasure there's no going back. Fuuuuck. Ok. Officially boned right now.

• Upvote 1

I imagine it can be empowering for some bottoms. Wearing down a powerful man's self-control. Giving him deep access so he can take those long wonderful strokes. Gripping his cock, squeezing it with his tight little asshole. Weakening his resolve. Making him vulnerable to temptation. Getting him to a point where he just can't help himself.  

Edited by Brain&Brawn
  • Upvote 1

I've never told a guy he had to pull out or not to cum inside me. I did have a guy pull out recently in an attempt not to cum but he shot anyway and his load hit me in the back of the head. It was such a huge amount of cum i was really disappointed it was not inisde me where it belonged. Besides hitting me in the back of the head it was all down my back. It was hot.

Edited by TigerMilner

I've never told a guy he had to pull out or not to cum inside me. I did have a guy pull out recently in an attempt not to cum but he shot anyway and his load hit me in the back of the head. It was such a huge amount of cum i was really disappointed it was not inisde me where it belonged. Besides hitting me in the back of the head it was all down my back. It was hot.

I would have felt robbed. I've never asked them to pull out either. I find myself begging them to bury it deep instead. It's not all about getting their seed. Part of the fun is enjoying the ride. Getting the load is the..... Grand finale of the event. No grand finale leaves me feeling.... Empty. No pun really intended, but it's a pun I guess.

I would have felt robbed. I've never asked them to pull out either. I find myself begging them to bury it deep instead. It's not all about getting their seed. Part of the fun is enjoying the ride. Getting the load is the..... Grand finale of the event. No grand finale leaves me feeling.... Empty. No pun really intended, but it's a pun I guess.

Pulling out can make a top feel empty as well. Empty in a different way. The experience of another man being willing to violate traditional codes of manhood by submitting himself to you can be very affirming to one’s masculinity. In addition, being granted entry into the forbidden zone of a man’s ass without protection is complimenting to a top’s psyche. However, accepting another man’s hot load inside you, allowing him flood your insides with his DNA, is one of the highest forms of acceptance a man can give to another man. Needless to say, when a man is made to pull out, he can be left feeling a bit empty and rejected.   

• Upvote 1