Loss Of Willpower

Brain&Brawn

I have never asked a top to pull out. When I decide to let a top slide in raw it is with the understanding that he is going to shoot inside me. The few times that a top has started to pull out I just say don't stop and they always push back in and finish the job.

• Upvote 1

• 3 years later...
On 7/13/2015 at 11:59 AM, rockhard801 said:

I have never asked a top to pull out. When I decide to let a top slide in raw it is with the understanding that he is going to shoot inside me. The few times that a top has started to pull out I just say don't stop and they always push back in and finish the job.

Good boy!

Whenever a top fucked me raw (usually when I’ve asked for a condom but they’ve ignored me) I’ve never had the willpower to insist on a condom, or to ask them not  to cum in me. Id always get lost in the fucking, and always end up with a hot load  deep in me 

• Upvote 1

I’ve always operated under the philosophy that a bottom owns the right to make all decisions about his body; things like if he gets fucked or even the right to ask the top to put on a condom, right up until the moment of penetration. Once that happens, the decision has been made and the top owns all control including when he cums and where he cums. If the top wants to adhere to any agreed upon pull out arrangements, that’s on him, but the bottom already made his choice by letting him in bare, so he can’t bitch if he gets bred.

• Like 1

It's not just the willpower for me, I've just never had the DESIRE to ask them to pull out. If they ask I tell them to cum inside as deep as they want. I've been bred thousands of times and only a handful of guys have pulled out and cum on my ass or back because watching themselves spew on me turned them on.  

On 4/10/2019 at 5:38 AM, Tavros said:

Whenever a top fucked me raw (usually when I’ve asked for a condom but they’ve ignored me) I’ve never had the willpower to insist on a condom, or to ask them not  to cum in me. Id always get lost in the fucking, and always end up with a hot load  deep in me 

I can't imagine many men having the will power to pull out of that pretty pink hole of yours without filling it with hot white cum either, no matter promises they make.