Loss Of Willpower

Brain&Brawn

Guest PozGoat

Any bottom that gets with me knows there is no such thing as 'pulling out' with me.

Any bottom of mine knows that my damaged poz seed will get planted, deep.

Oink.

Guest ff-whole

@bearbandit... hahahaha

Yeah... I was lucky enough that my seed was pretty dead from the beginning... otherwise I would have been father of a lot of kids in weird places... When I finally settled down I had a vasectomy just to be sure...

As a bottom now, I am pretty useless in will power to ask a top to pull out before he comes inside of me... 

As soon as I see that dick, I want it inside of me so badly, you see me begging for it.... hahahahaha

And once it is inside of me, no way I will let go for it until it spewed its cum way deep inside of me.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm fairly sure that I said the following in another similar thread, but, If your cock gets in my ass bare, I had better get your cum inside me, not on my ass, not on my face, not on the bed.

If you get your cock inside me, I want the cum where it belongs.

• Upvote 2

I'm fairly sure that I said the following in another similar thread, but, If your cock gets in my ass bare, I had better get your cum inside me, not on my ass, not on my face, not on the bed.

If you get your cock inside me, I want the cum where it belongs.

And I'm pretty sure that is what happens when a top goes back on his word to pull out. 

The way that I do it when I am fucking his ass and I can feel that I am going to cum soon, I do a little fake orgasm while I am still thrusting so that he thinks that I am cumming inside of him.  When they don't appear to object, I keep fucking them until I cum inside of them.

Other times, while I am fucking someone and the inside of the guy's ass starts to feel slimey, I know that it is from my precum.  I usually tell them this and they never express any concern about it.  They never let go of my ass.  So I just keep fucking until I cum in them.

• Upvote 2

endowed wrote:

"The way that I do it when I am fucking his ass and I can feel that I am going to cum soon, I do a little fake orgasm while I am still thrusting so that he thinks that I am cumming inside of him.  When they don't appear to object, I keep fucking them until I cum inside of them."

To avoid the ambiguity for the top, to breed or not to breed my hole, once I realize the top is getting ready to climax, I tell him "Go deep when you shoot" or something like "When you start shooting I'll open up my hole for you to go deep to deliver your load."

Saying that makes it clear where I want his load but also it's such a turn-on for many tops picturing shooting deep inside that they start nutting once I say it.

Let me try rephrasing the question. Have you ever topped a guy bareback with the agreement not to cum inside him, but lost control and not been able to pull out when the time came? Or for that matter, have any of you at some point agreed to take a cock bare, asked for a pullout, then had a change of heart during the fuck and decided to take the load? 

• 4 weeks later...