I Love A Cummy Hole!

losttop

its amazing how some body sluts can lie about having loads in them. the other day i had some slut over and he obviously had few loads in him which i love! when i asked him about it... he told me i would be the first one! i fucking wanted to lap the lieing cunt! lol. the other day my bf had some guy over who filled him up good.... i really enjoyed eating out his hole and sticking my cock up his slutty freshly seeded cunt. i didnt take long to bust my nut into him. i was hoping he would have some more guys over to add     their loads to the mix .... but the boring cunt was done...lol. what about u guys... any thughts on this?

So....your BF is a boring cunt? Am I reading this correctly?

You posted before that you and your BF are not really getting along sexually. And that he does not want to do what you want to do?

• Upvote 1

lol! yes he can be sexually...its almost like he is ashamed of being a slut. the only times he is a slut is when he smokes tina... but i dont do drugs so thats bit of a problem. but i know he uses it occasonally with some of his fb which i find disturbing.

Sorry man, I find your posts confusing.

- You want your BF to be a slut

- Your BF can only be a slut when he uses Tina

- Your BF only uses Tina with his fuckbudies, but not with you

- You don't want your BF to use Tina as you are not into drugs

- But you like it when he's a slut

Jeez man. Your relationship sounds really complicated. Sounds like your BF is not really into you as a person or partner but stays with you for some other reason. Money? 

• Upvote 1

Well u r right it is confusing...but it's pretty easy.... Most of the time he can only be a slut when he uses drugs... I don't do drugs so he has to do it with people who do...he likes me obviously as a person and sexually I just have more sexual appetite! No he is not with me for the money as he makes more than I do...and before u ask.... I'm not with him because of his money either!

Well, good luck to you. Something is definately wrong in your relationship. Your BF can only become a slut (which you want) using drugs. You don't want to be involved in drugs so your BF is a not a slut with you but only with others. So you both fuck with fuckbuddies who give you what you want because you can't give each other what each of you want.

Money question. OK. Clear.

But who am I to judge......

• Upvote 1

Have to say it does sound like a very complicated relationship.  Similar to my wife and I without the drugs.  I have a libido that wants sex constantly and she wants none, except on rare occasions and then when she knows I am either not feeling well, very busy or kids are around.  Very confusing there also, plus she doesn't want me to fool around but I know of at least 5 guys she had fucked while we have been married.  What a crazy life we all seem to lead.

Guest SBBOY

In terms about guys not telling the truth about previous loads in their hole - I've had a couple of experiences where guys have freaked out when they know there is another load in me or in a fuck buddy

Arranged for a fuck buddy to get loaded up, guy came over after arranging it all online, made it clear that fuck buddy wanted as many loads as possible. He walks in the door, sees some cum on his hole and then asks if he has any other loads in him, I say yes just one, then the guy says "I'm not into that" and leaves almost immediately. 

Exactly why lie? It was so obvious this guys hole was full of cum.... I kept fucking it out and my dick was all coated with jizz. Relationships and sex r complicated.think it has to do with upbringing as well. It's almost like he is ashamed of it or something. Like he thinks I would think less of him or something. But he has his moments that he is very slutty...one weekend we went somewhere and that there was lots of fucking involved of us and others.... He smoked some Tina on those days and he was a real greedy pig.. I loved it! But when we got home he told me he didn't want to be that way and that he didn't like it when it happened.He is honest guy who doesn't lie if he hooks up with someone when I'm not around or even when I'm around.... I don't mind. In fact I encourage it. In fact the other day he had guy over who left his hole all cummy.... I enjoyed eating him out afterwards and fucking and breeding him afterwards. In fact I was hoping he would have more guys over.... But he was done. It can be frustrating but I love the guy and he lets me do my thing with others as well so it keeps me happy.but if I would have my way there would be a lot more fucking and me looking for other tops to breed him.

• Upvote 1