Increase Cum Volume

Sharp-edge

I've been jerking off from my very early childhood. I begun to cum when I was eleven, it was just 1-2 drops transparent like water. I jerk off really often, if i don't have sexy it could be 3-4 times a day. I cum some drops, maybe more than drops at times, which are very very thick. The forth time usually I don't cum at all. If i stay without jerking off for days and then do it slowly I may shoot my load, not just have it run out of my dick. I want to make the bottom's face/mouth/asshole white but my low volume is not enough. What can i do to increase it apart from staying off or taking pills?

I Google this once and found quite a bit of info. Everyone wants bigger loads, just like everyone wants bigger cocks, so there is lots of info to work through. I wouldn't bother with any pills that claim to "increase volume", probably just a scam. Try the natural ways first. Eating a certain combination of foods/herbs, and of course not jacking as often will let it build up. I find the most effective thing is stay hydrated. Drink water only and till your piss is nearly clear. Good luck...

But I also read one time that not masturbating only works for a few days? After a few days your body will dispose of the "excess" sperm in a natural way. So not cumming for four weeks doesn't mean you have a four week load in your balls.

Maybe someone else knows more about this.

I sometimes don't cum for days but when I eventually do it is not an astonishing massive load. Just as usual. And sometimes I squirt like a rocket and the next time it's nothing to write home about.....

found this recipe on my laptop. Never tried it tho.

L-Arginine 1000mg/day
Zinc 50mg/day
Pygeum 100mg 2 times/day
Lecithin 1200mg/day

Would like to know if it works if anyone tries it.

• Upvote 1

Guest BgchaserATX

Lecithin wil help increase volume, staying hydrated is very important.

As for abstinence, NLBear is right, if you dont jack off regularly or for a period of time, the body cannot STORE cum, so it reduces production.

If you only cum one or two times a month, you will find you actually have lower production.  Best to jerk off regularly, then when want to have more, dont for two days, anything more than that and the body will start reducing production.

I think I already drink too much water so it couldn't be a symptom of dehydration or something. I've watched some prostate massage videos where I see cum dripping and dripping.. I think no matter how pleasurable it will be for me I don't have that much cum to ejaculate. I prefer to cum inside so as to avoid the bottom seeing that I cum very little.

I started taking Zinc a while a ago to increase volume. I haven't noticed that I produce more cum but it is definitely thicker, lumper and creamier. This decreases when I stop taking a daily zinc tablet for about 4 days.

J