Need Suggestions To Rename A Fetish...

Guest PozGoat

Guest PozGoat

it's the condition of when a top blows a gigantic load in your butthole and some of it sloshes out and runs down your legs and you're forced to walk around the bathhouse with jizz running down your legs

i nominate a name for this humiliating condition

joshduggar- the humiliating condition of being forced to walk around a bathhouse with cum dripping from your ass, running down your legs.

:P

Guest PozGoat

Humiliating? It's a badge of honor!

curse my forgetfulness, I forgot to explain that part. (this whole thread is more of a joke aimed at anti-gay bigot J Duggar)

think along the lines of humiliation as a submissive, hot, kinky aspect of dom/sub.

Being paraded around the tub by a hot dom dad who is whoring the sub bottom out, showing everyone what a total pig that the bottom has been.

badge of honor.

Personally I think Josh Dugar is kind of cute would love to get him in a leather harness tied up in a sling give him some party favors and then whore his ass out all weekend with my load being the first to lube him up.