Who Else Loves Having Sex In Pools, Spas ,jacuzzi, The Sea Or Any Type Of Water ?

Scottyrim

Jacuzzis are hot too. First feeling a foot as the first contact, exploring. Then a hand inching up your thigh towards your crotch or your ass.Then the rest.Usually didn't have sex in the jacuzzi (although it has happened a few times) but moved to a private area then. But it is hot and very erotic.

Wish there was a sauna around where I live now. The bubbly feeling of a jacuzzi always gets my dick hard and my ass feeling so very clean (even though it was already).

Could not resist to take a dive into the pool naked thinking just to have a quick swim to cool off and go to sleep. Out of the blue within minutes this guy shows up. Also back from the bars. I recognized him. British guy. His BF is a screaming sulky queen. When I noticed them before I wondered how they ended up together. He sees me in the pool, says he likes to cool off too and he'll be right back and if I like a drink?. Sure enough two minutes later he shows up buck naked with a towel and two beers.

He ended up fucking me right there next to the pool on one of the sun beds after a lot of touching, stroking and sucking in the pool. Told me not to tell anyone as he didn't want his BF to find out (who was apparently already sleeping after going home early in a jealous rage). LOL.

Hot! Sounds like an experience I had many years ago at the San Vicente Inn in West Hollywood. The guy came on to me in at night in the otherwise deserted pool, he gave me a blowjob in the hot tub, and then I fucked him in the little cabaña that housed the hot tub. His BF was asleep in their room. Edited by fskn
  • Upvote 1

I've sucked a bit in a steam room and a sauna a few times, never up to the hot tub fucking level of sexy hotness though.

The steam room at Steamworks Berkeley is perfect for this. I've sucked and gotten sucked there, and had a few guys literally just sit on my dick until I cum up inside them.

The old Central YMCA in San Francisco was the best. Guys would hang a towel under the single, already-dim overhead light. The back wall had tiers, so you could choose where to sit depending whether you wanted to suck or get sucked. A piece of San Francisco gay history was lost forever when the Central Y closed down. Many relationships must have started (and others, ended) in that steam room.

The steam room in the gym at Hills Plaza in San Francisco, whatever it was called before it became Crunch Fitness, was great for fucking around with straight, married men. If my ex-husband and I were staying overnight in the City, I'd wake up early Saturday or Sunday morning, buy a day membership, work out, and then suck or get sucked in the steam room, all in time to walk back to the hotel with breakfast for my sleepy, unsuspecting hubby.

Edited by fskn
  • Upvote 1

I luv gettin fucked anywhere anytime but I especially luv gettin gangfucked in a spa ! Early this year I was gangfucked in a spa at our holiday house in Mexico n the filter must have got blocked by the amount of cum as it stopped workin n the pool man had to cum fix it ! He wanted to know what had happened in the spa I just said what do you think n he want all red n shy I dropped me shorts n bent over n said go for it n he did n he dropped two big married loads up me hungry hole (_0_)

• Upvote 1

I love steamworks in Berkeley.  Especially the sake factory right across the street first then a nice hot steamy time.  I've only sucked on a few guys in the steam room there.  I tend to get a bit shy with people enjoying the steam.  I have a fantasy of getting grabbed and face-fucked in the steam room there.  :D 

Most of the time I go with someone and fuck around in a private room first, but cruising is pretty fun as well.  ^_^