needmancum

Ok well here goes... I'm a 21 year old mixed Mexican and Italian pussyboi. I haven't been penetraTed yet but I have been with men before and I found myself loving the feel of having a sexy hung man's cock in my mouth. I found cum intoxicating. I love it. Now I'm looking for Someone in particular and I'm hoping this topic will bring this someone out. I'm very submissive and so I'm looking for a daddy/master. But not just any. I want a dominant, masculine, hung (8"+), passionate Top to be my master. Now as I said before I love cum and this is breeding zone but just for those that miss it, I only want it bareback. Preferably a long lasting, multi cumming, huge load spewing top! Now I mainly only prefer black and latino tops but I won't turn down a sexy hung Asian or white guy either ;) I want to be the perfect cum slut for my daddy/master and all his cum filled hung friends! My number is 630 441 23 27. Please help me find you daddy, I'm a desperate boy who knows he was meant to be a slut! Yes I'm poz friendly for those of you who are poz and fit what I'm looking for, I'm a neg bottom ;) looking for long term not one time. Willing to relocate as well.

post-36717-0-74665100-1436772977_thumb.jpg

post-36717-0-25976300-1436772987_thumb.jpg

post-36717-0-68661900-1436772998_thumb.jpg