Finally Got Bred Last Night

BiGeekySlut

I've been barebacking for years, although I never could get through the pain to really enjoy it, even with poppers. This year I changed my approach by adding a bit more to my play dates, hoping that after all I had experienced I would be bred, which was a 'big to do' on my bucket list.

Well it happened last night.  I had been talking to this guy for a few months off various websites, and we were finally were able to make something happen. I met him at a friend's house, and we all got naked and partied up.  After about an hour of playing around, sucking each other, hitting the poppers, I felt all loose and slutty, just like I wanted, so I asked him to fuck and breed me.

I got my friend all nice and hard, and tried to ride him for a bit.  Then he had me bent over the bed. A few minutes later he grunted and I asked "Did you cum?  Did you breed me?"

"Yep," he replied, "I shot a nice load in there for ya."

I smiled as he kept fucking me for a little bit longer, but he didn't give me any more loads.

Now I'm looking for more!  Hell yeah!

• Upvote 4