My Boyfriend Gets Me Poz Cum

BabyBobby

My boyfriend isn't into kink and doesn't have much of a labido but occasionally surprises me. The other night after we had a few drinks he told me about a dream he had. The rest is what he told me.

A friend and his lover were staying with us while they attended a family reunion. My friend, Steven and his lover, Bruce, are about 20 years older than us and both are bears. Steven has a long eight and a half inch cock of average thickness and I know that becuase I once ten years ago had it down my throat. I was at his apartment and we were smoking pot and eventually we were in just our briefs. He said he wanted a blow job and wanted to see me naked and I could see how big he was and being so high I told him he'd have to tie me up and force it down my throat. So he did.

Bruce's cock was about seven inches and very very thick. When he came home and saw Steven raping my throat joined in and fingered my bum.

Neither fucked me as they both have HIV.

Now, back to my boyfriend's dream. The third and final night that Steven and Bruce was with us my boyfriend brought home so coke and we all enjoyed the evening.

My boyfriend asked Steven how big their cocks were and soon we were all naked.

Steven and Bruce showed off their huge cocks that were erect and Steven's was dripping. My boyfriend and I had shrivelled up coke cocks. My boyfriend said he wished his cock stayed hard like theirs as he expected I wanted to get fucked later.

Bruce told my boyfriend that he'd be happy to help and that my boyfriend should hold me down. When high I don't talk often but smiled goofily as I watched Bruce slide a rubber down his fat cock. He told my boyfriend and Steven to lift my legs and soon I felt the rubber touching my hole. As Bruce pushed into me my boyfriend whispered to me that he knew I'd like it more if Bruce was raw. It burned and hurt but I was happy. Soon Bruce stopped and Steven got between my legs and I watched him put on a rubber and then entered my boyhole.

All three of them talked about how much they hated rubbers and that a boy like me should be bred. Bruce had me suck my boyfriend and soon he was hard and Bruce said he wanted to watch my boyfriend breed me. Steven said that would be hot but let's do more lines first.

My boyfriend set up the lines and handed me the straw and told me to do three of them. They each did only one then had me do three more.

Steven said he wanted to fuck my throat again and first i should get my boyfriend hard again. They quickly tied me up on my belly and my boyfriend pushed his cock into my mouth. As i enjoyed sucking him, Steven went to my bum and pushed in hard and fucked me for a few seconds and then pulled out and told my boyfriend he wanted to see my face when I was bred. He climbed on the bed and sat down in front of my face. Once my boyfriend and Steven were ready they entered me together.

Bruce leaned over and whispered and asked if I liked the taste of my ass on Steven's cock. As I nodded I realized how cool it was to suck on a cock that was in my ass but I hadn't realized that meant he fucked me raw.

My boyfriend quickly filled me with his cum and he left to cleanup. Bruce climbed on me and it felt better than before. Steven asked if I liked Bruce's fat cock and I still with a mouthful of cock nodded to him. He said he was happy that my boyfriend left because now they could fuck me the way they wanted to.

Bruce was pounding me and said he loved fucking a cummy hole and told me he knew I loved having cum in me. He then whispered into my ear that he wasn't wearing a rubber and then louder he exclaimed he was cumming.

A minute later Steven and Bruce switched places and as I sucked on the fat cummy cock I finally understood that two HIV positive men had fucked me. I got so excited I nearly deepthroated the fat cock.

My boyfriend came back and I immediately was worried he'd stop Steven from barebacking me but instead he told us he was running to the store and he'd be back soon.

Bruce got up and brought a bottle of poppers to my face and had me do 3 hits. Steven said he was close to cumming and did I want his hot load and I just nodded but he said if I wanted his poz load I'd have to tell him or he was going to pullout. I didn't care anymore and screamed out to breed me with his poz cum.

As my boyfriend finished telling me his dream I was shocked and then he told me that he really got a call today from Steven and next month they'd be here.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 16
  • Piggy 1