Bottoms - Do You Like To Get Double Fucked?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Like DP (Double Penetration)?  

771 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Like DP (Double Penetration)?

• LOVE it!
    • Tried it, can take it or leave it
    • Tried it, don't like it
    • Haven't tried it, but want to
    • Not interested - only want one dick at a time for me

Got doubled twice, the first time it was a shock when the second guy got behind me and I seized up straight away, the second time was with a couple I play with and was just a few weeks ago, they broke me up, it was fucking hot, hurt like hell, but that's part of the fun ;)

Still want to be one of the tops fucking another guy, been wanting to try that for ages!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

About 3 years ago while on holiday in the Caribbean I went home with a couple. The smaller endowed one (about 7", not actually small) laid on his back towards the edge of the bed and I sat on him. His boyfriend then got behind me and pushed in without letting me get used to his size first. He was about 8" and thicker and it hurt like hell. I really wanted to get into it but he was rapidly thrusting in and out and after about a minute I just couldn't take it any longer. The boyfriend facing me was hugging me to him in a protective manner, it was quite romantic (for having 2 cocks in the ass at the same time) and he stopped the fuck session after seeing me cringing.

I won't lie, I wanted to continue, but I had a flight to catch the next morning and couldn't imagine sitting for 5+ hours in economy class with a sore, throbbing, stretched out hole. We did exchange phone #s and they actually contacted me earlier this year but it was last minute and they were going to be about a 2 hour drive from my city.

I've since mentioned to a select few guys that I've met on A4A that I'm wanting to try it again but they respond negatively, actually disgusted. I don't know...maybe I need to be more bold on bbrt. I've yet to meet anyone in person from that website, much less two. I almost got my wish granted last weekend but the guy making the arrangements turned out to be a flake.

Here's to wishing for a double-fun 2012 :)

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Getting double dicked like this has been one of my biggest fantasies for years! I have yet to experience it, but dream about how it must feel to have two hot hard cocks, fucking me raw, and pumping loads up me simultaneously alot! Cant wait to have it done to me! God, im getting hard just thinking about it! LOL

• 1 month later...

if I am really in the mood for it and very horny, prefer getting double fucked raw by 2 big cocks rather than just having one in me... to me it is one of the best experiences there are for a bottom who really likes having his hole stretched to the max and both cocks pounding his hole deep and hard.

Have only had one couple who was able to double fuck me and cum at almost the exact time while both was in my hole. Was amazing! when they pulled out the cum actually just shot out of my hole. my hole was very big and wide and my hole was very puffy and pink after that session and not to mention all the cum they deposited in me that night.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

As a top, I've done it a few times and it felt great. Haven't tried it as a bottom yet, but the more I see videos of guys getting double fucked the more I want to try it. I know it will probably hurt at first, but I think I can handle it. Just need to find two guys that are willing to do it. Still looking.