Bottoms - Do You Like To Get Double Fucked?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Like DP (Double Penetration)?  

771 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Like DP (Double Penetration)?

• LOVE it!
    • Tried it, can take it or leave it
    • Tried it, don't like it
    • Haven't tried it, but want to
    • Not interested - only want one dick at a time for me

I've been DP'd maybe a dozen different times over the years. Several times with partner'd guys who thought it'd be "cool" for them to be able to say they double-fucked a Bottom pig, i.e., me. In those cases, it didn't always succeed; usually because one or both of them weren't hard enough. Other times, there were situations when it just "happened." Unplanned and when it began to occur, I swore that I wasn't ready; didn't think my hole was primed for it. On the contrary--every time it happened spontaneously, man-oh-man did I fuckin' love it; at least for a little bit. Definitely a sense of accomplishment. Took both cocks like a pro. So, I never again underestimate the ability of my hungry ass. Even so, I still consider DP as more of a stunt; a David Letterman "stupid human trick." After all, neither cock can pound me deep and hard the way I like; movement is too restrictive. But for the two guys fucking you, guess they can feel super-dominant, stretching out the hole they're sharing. That's cool. I do want my Tops to have a great time. If shoving two cocks up my shit chute does it for them, so be it. Afterwards, hope they both fuck and breed my cumhole one at a time!

• Upvote 1

I've done it twice as a top. It was hot to have my cock in a nice hole and feel another cock rub against mine. I've always wanted to try it as a bottom, but a little afraid of how much it would hurt. I guess it would depend on the size of the two cocks. But it is hot to watch.

• 4 weeks later...
done it once, after I was loosened up enough that it didn't hurt. they both came inside me, it was pretty amazing feeling their hot cum sloshing between their pressed together cocks deep in my ass.

Feels so fuckin good! Love it now! Want more dudes like these to use and fill me together!

I have done it a few times and absolutely love it. Especially when I am NOT open and stretched cause then its even more intense. I wish I could find two tops at once more often. Preferably both 8 inches +

Know what you mean man! Me too, wish for more dudes who want to give it to me double. It is soo intense!

• 3 months later...

Only ever did it once and that was damn near 20 years ago now I guess. I'd love to do it again, I just remember my eyes rolling into my head as the 2nd cock slid into my well fucked hole. I had been fucked for hours that day but the same 2 guys. It was HOT.