Bottoms - Do You Like To Get Double Fucked?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Like DP (Double Penetration)?  

771 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Like DP (Double Penetration)?

• LOVE it!
    • Tried it, can take it or leave it
    • Tried it, don't like it
    • Haven't tried it, but want to
    • Not interested - only want one dick at a time for me

I once went to a small raw party in chelsea. Abut 8 guys there, all pretty damn sexy and hung. I was the champ bottom and took everyone. Then while I was riding this one guy another dude stepped in from behind and slid into me. I have to say i was pretty shocked when it happened but once i got used to it i was all for it. I got fucked like that until they both came and it was one of the hottest things ive ever done in a group. i would do it again for sure. the bigger the cocks the better. ~Jack

I need a couple of guys to help me learn how to take two. God....the thought of one man cummin on top of the cock that keeps on rubbing that sperm up into my asshole as l it keeps stretching me out...giving me a ruffed up hole to let those swimmers into my torn up asschute!

The first time I took two cocks was exhilerating! They both came at same time and took tons of pics! too bad i met them at a bar and never saw them again! other tmes i tried but never really worked out! Haviing said that , I would definitley try it again!

• 2 months later...

So desperate to do this - tried a couple of times at saunas but didn't succeed as the guys weren't hard enough. The feeling of 2 cocks unloading inside me will be amazing. Any offers?

I've not tried it but i'm desperate too. I'm sure it would be intense and probably painful if not done properly but I love the sensation of being stretched open and i've been taking much bigger toys in my hole recently.

• 3 weeks later...

I usually get DP'd at the bathhouse just about every Saturday night. Fuckin love it when the 2 tops can squirt in my hole exactly at the same time. That doesn't happen that frequent but it has a few times. Being DP'd is fuckin awesome!

Yes...it's hot! First time I was introduced to being dp'd was with a couple of fuck buds of mine. They didn't know each other, but both were named Tom and had 9 inches...what are the odds? I was sort of seeing Tom #2 and I had invited him to come over after he left work. I told him the front door would be unlocked and to just walk in when he arrived and I'd be in the bedroom. I told Tom#1 about the set up and he was into it. As Tom#2 arrived, he walked in and was faced with me ...back to him....riding Tom#1's big 9er. After about 2 minutes or so of watching Tom#1 fuck up into me, he stripped off his clothes, pulled me off Tom#1 and shoved his 9 inches up in me. After and hour or so of the two of them tagging me, Tom#2 said 'lets try something'. That led to my first dp. The two of them fucked me for another hour or so with both their big cocks up in me. I had no idea I could have done something like that, but it was hot as fuck. Afterwards, Tom#2 set up other dp's with himself and other hung tops to use my ass and still does til this day. As a result, I've arranged or participated in dp action with other tops, from anon to arranged.

I'd like to, but I'm honestly still too tight for that. Hopefully one day...

Too tight for it means you haven't learned muscle control. It's not like the rest of us so worn out we need two cocks. I can be as tight as I want to be, yet I can take 2 9" cocks and it is amazing. BTW, it is actually easier with two big cocks than two average ones. Forget doing it with smaller dicks, the angles just don't work. You spend the whole time trying to one or the other back inside. Two big ones can fuck you good and not always be coming out.