What Should A Cum Dump Wear?

westphxbttm

Cum Dump Wear?  

157 members have voted

1. 1. What should a face down ass up cum dump wear?

I go naked, I don't want to be hampered with anything around me...

If the top wants to grab me, he can grab my hips, shoulders, legs or whatever... If I lie on the hard leather back of a sling, a harnas will hurt... Fuck it just grab my legs or the chains and start pounding...

Being on a sling is really the only time I wouldn't wear a chest harness. There is no real need for one as the sling is enough for the top to grab hold off. In the roughly half dozen times I've been fucked on a sling I've never worn one. When I'm in bed it's a different story...I don't feel quite right unless I have my harness on. Tops love it also. Edited by chie

• 1 month later...

I whent to my fuck friend, undress but keep my brief. wile we play around, I took his hands and rip opend the short.  The ripping sound got him kinda creazy. He fuck me like never... and cum two times.  Jock strap is the best, but I love the jock Brief play...

Jock strap, for sure.   Anywhere there's  open public sex (baths, dark rooms, sex parties), it instantly tells any Top that your ass is open for the business end of his cock.   Also, for me, a JS hides my smallish, insignificant cock.

If you have set up a hookup with a Top, then you should wear whatever he tells you to wear or not wear.    And, if a Top does not want you to wear a jock strap while he's breeding you, def. take it off.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think it depends on the situation and the bottoms body type. Im very attracted to feminine bottoms and I met a younger sissy slut boy with a major gangbang fantasy. Im working on a plan to have him dress up in full gear and make-up for the start of the party, then be violently ripped from his clothes and REALLY used roughly. Not every top is into CDs or even femmy bottoms but Im hoping to arrange as many top men as possible who would be more into the contrast of what the bottom looked like before the gangbang... and then what he would look like after :) Its not always about what you are wearing but about what the situation is.