Things that piss off a bb bttm

Slut4anyload

i hate cock rings on Tops. Nobody wants to suck a cold, purple, rubbery, semi-limp dick. if you can't get it hard, then you aren't ready for sex. i hate versatile Tops. Versatile is just another word for confused bottom. If you aren't a real Top, then step aside. Tops with no dick hair--too weird. Quiet Tops. I wanna hear you while fucking. Fem Tops. Tops who can't cum cause they are too drunk or high or guilty. Tops with bad teeth.

Tops that won't fuck Bareback

Poz tops that lecture me about being into bb while I'm still neg/unsure

Tops that don't do at least one of the following: Kiss, suck my cock or rim me

Tops who cum in me but give no verbal or other physical indication they have done so

• 1 month later...
4 - Tops who aren't

It pisses me off if someone advertized as a top turns out to be more bottom than me. I've no problem flip-flopping with a versatile if that is what I feel like and is it is flagged in advance, but I'm generally after giving myself for the use of a top.

YES, I hate that! It happens more often that tops realize. There are a lot of phony tops out there: guys who say they're a top (even 100% top) just to fuck you. Then you get them in bed and its apparent that they're a nelly submissive bottom who wouldn't know how to top if his life depended on it.

The lack of tops.

It's harder than it should be to find a hard cock that just wants to slip in and drop a load. There are too many of us bottoms bumping into each other, competing for those few tops :D lol! There are also too many men looking for a flip flop, which I'm not into.

Plenty of tops in LA, and really good pimps too. Having a pimp is a good way to get tops. You don't have to do the work of finding tops and the pimp gets off on pimping you.

Edited by bttmsubslut

Tops who are so gentle its like they making love. I want to fucked and fucked hard use what you got. The worst is a really hung top who no matter how much you encourage them they just won't go balls deep if you're to much for I'll let you know but if tell you to pile drive go for it and enjoy the feeling of having your monster cock balls deep in a willing hole

I agree! That does suck. That happens too often.

Edited by bttmsubslut

Tops that get worn out easily..I mean come on if I can take you 9 inch cock for 10 hours and not be tired either should you.

And cumwhore where are all these bb tops and pimps in LA you speak of?

Oh and another thing that pisses me off is when a guy says he is hung big/huge/large etc but isn't ...sorry guys 7 inches isn't huge...9 or 10 inces that is huge...and if you don't have a big dick then don't tell me why you are fucking me to make it tighter cuz I'm gonna turn to you and say make it bigger

YES, I hate that! It happens more often that tops realize. There are a lot of phony tops out there: guys who say they're a top (even 100% top) just to fuck you. Then you get them in bed and its apparent that they're a nelly submissive bottom who wouldn't know how to top if his life depended on it.

Why someone would want to do that I have no idea, I mean, if the person you're interested in is a bottom, then so be it!!! Accept that it ain't gonna happen

• 3 weeks later...