Things that piss off a bb bttm

Slut4anyload

The Number One sin in my book is a top who pulls out. There are times when a facial is cool, or when the top wants to see the product of his exertions all over my chest or ass. But when the fucking starts, I expect the warm, sweet jizz up my ass or down my throat -- the deeper, the better. Pulling out is the ultimate "bate and switch"

• 2 weeks later...

i get pissed off when i advertise on craigs list that i am lookin for a bareback top to fuck me and taking loads.. when thye show up they want to use a condom or just jackoff on my ass.

hello i want to be fucked and breed. that is what the ad said not to cum by fuck me with a condom or jackoff on my ass.

• 1 month later...

how bout this....after fucking and coming...someone decides you liked that you must want my whole fist up your ass....and surprises you.....a good fucker fucks...a good fister stretches and lubes and goes easy......i know have a anal fissure (LOOK IT UP) FROM A IRRESPONCIBLE TY

The main thing that pisses me off are tops (usually at the baths) who fuck me bare, and then pull out without cumming in me.

Some guys tell me they don't want to cum just yet, most just pull out and go away. Either way, I'm pissed.

If I open my hole to a raw cock, I expect the top to breed me and coat the walls of my cunt with his cum.

I detest guys who finger fuck me before or after cumming in me, and try to dig their nails into my rectum so it'll bleed and mix with their cum.

• 4 weeks later...

My personal pet hate is when you've cleaned out for a top as best you can, than after the first fuck in a sex club or bathhouse, you realise that you've cleaned out as well as you could have. No top wants to see or smell shit when they fuck. Instant downer. Little di they know that I've already spent 20 min douching, and will now have to go back and do it again if I want any more guys to fuck me raw!

I hate tops who don't wash their cock properly before a hookup. Tends to happen more with uncut guys I have noticed (I am uncut myself, and there is no damn reason you can't roll the foreskin back and wash under it properly when you shower). I take the time to rinse my ass out and shower before getting fucked, the top can wash his cock before having me suck it. I'll do rimming, watersports, and let tops go ass to mouth, but smegma is fucking gross. I've had a lot of hot cut guys turn me down for being uncut because thanks to guys who don't know basic hygiene, they think ALL uncut guys have filthy cocks (or don't want to risk it).

I also really fucking hate vers guys claiming to be tops, or agreeing to top, coming over and whining for me to top them because I have a big dick. I explicitly say I want to suck cock without recip or bottom and you tell me you are a top and come over? Then I fucking expect to be the one sucking cock and/or getting fucked.

One other thing I really hate is guys who get clingy after a hookup. No, I don't want to date. No, we aren't automatically going to hang out and be friends because we hooked up on A4A. You enjoyed the sex? Great, maybe we'll go again sometime, maybe not. Trying to schedule another hookup before you've even put your clothes back on is a turn off. Don't be so damn desperate; Say "I had fun, call me" and give me your number before you leave and you have a much better chance of using me as a cumdump again.

• 2 months later...

"Matcho tops" who get there ideas about rough sex from a Tom & Jerry cartoon. Theres a right way to do it, which takes care and a bit of know how and cognative thinking, then theres the fucking wrong way to do it.

I laugh about it now but this guy was a totall tard, and no I didnt let him cum, I got so bored of that shit I threw him off me and left him deflated. Served him right couse he had to take a trip down in his car and pay to get in the sauna.

Guest slobbvers

What's pisses me of is having some douchebag sending an e-mail lecturing me for posting a raw fuck ad on craigslist.