Things that bb bttms love!

Slut4anyload

2 - Multiple cummers

I just love tops who provide multiple loads. The best is to cum and stay hard. A short period os softness is great as we can do some oral cleaning after the first load, if that gets the top's cock interested again, that's just great.

5 - Guys who'll just walk up and shove their raw cock up your hole no questions asked.

I love this because it means the top either recognizes that I'm the kind of guy who takes loads and won't turn down a bare cock or he doesn't give a fuck what I want but only cares about finding a hot hole to dump his load.

6 - Mirrors on the ceiling over a sling

I love watching my ass get fucked...nuff said

I love to get fucked in a bathhouse in my room by a poz guy with a PA.. he fucks me and for some reason stops and asks to turn the lights off he said it makes him cum more.. after he leaves and I turn the lights on I see the sheets are stained with blood from my hole..that's why he didn't want to leave the lights on he was afraid I'd get scared and want to stop before he came in me.. I LOVE that!

12 - Fucking blindfolded, never seeing who is fucking me, but having all the personal connection needed- connection of cock and ass, cum and cumhole.

Definitely one of my favorites. Very hot taking loads from guys without seeing or knowing who they are...same applies to getting fucked in a darkroom or through a gloryhole.

I know this thread is about what bottoms like, but I also love this as a top too...shoving my raw cock in a random hole and dumping my load into him. The only guarantee is that I know my load will end up in a man who deserves it...any pig willing to get bred completely anonymously is my kinda guy!

Definitely one of my favorites. Very hot taking loads from guys without seeing or knowing who they are...same applies to getting fucked in a darkroom or through a gloryhole.

I know this thread is about what bottoms like, but I also love this as a top too...shoving my raw cock in a random hole and dumping my load into him. The only guarantee is that I know my load will end up in a man who deserves it...any pig willing to get bred completely anonymously is my kinda guy!

Agreed. The anonymity is a big part of the thrill of glory holes and dark rooms. No talking or BS, just cocks and asses connecting.