No Pleasure During Fucking

Sharp-edge

Took me ages to get used to it, I was in the same boat although last couple of years I started to use poppers and it started to make it a lot more enjoyable and lot more exciting. 

That's not to say I rely on them though. I've got used to it without and enjoy it a lot more. You need to change your mindset if you want to be more versatile really.

• Upvote 1

Sometimes when I jerk off I feel my asshole getting horny.. I don't play with it.. but i feel like i'd need a dick in there

I can relate. I've never enjoyed bottoming but there are certainly times my holes craves some cock. 

I can relate. I've never enjoyed bottoming but there are certainly times my holes craves some cock. 

That is because their are millions of nerve endings in the asshole which makes it a very sensitive errogenous zone. It feels great when it is stimulated. Maybe you both are truly tops (I hope so!) and are just experiencing the natural sensations and pleasures that come with having an asshole. Maybe you just need to get your bottoms to give you a good rimming before you fuck them. I have been with many tops who enjoy this but would never let another man penetrate them.

That is because their are millions of nerve endings in the asshole which makes it a very sensitive errogenous zone. It feels great when it is stimulated. Maybe you both are truly tops (I hope so!) and are just experiencing the natural sensations and pleasures that come with having an asshole. Maybe you just need to get your bottoms to give you a good rimming before you fuck them. I have been with many tops who enjoy this but would never let another man penetrate them.

That would be my solution!!

• Upvote 1

Tonight, I got fucked by my bf. Same old stuff. Not too painful (even though there was an amount of pain).. and no pleasure.. nothing.. like something getting in and out of me.. I was in all fours and he was fucking me. At some point i felt something that could turn into pleasure when we changed a little position but that lasted for  second or two. I was just glad he came. He always tells me why I don't moan.. and the real answer is.. because there is nothing to provoke moaning. Maybe I'd need a better fucker i don't know.. he asks me why i'm not hard when he fucks me.. well i would be surprised if i was.. nothing to stimulate that. I just feel bad about me and about him. He's also always in pain because my dick is fat. :(

• Upvote 1

Your last sentence puzzles me. Is that when you fuck your BF?

Do you get any pleasure out of that or are you still not getting a good feeling when fucking?

Personally I love a fat dick!

From what I read so far, you more sound like a top than a vers/bottom.

I don't know what I am. I like the idea of getting fucked but not the fucking so far. I like to fuck my bf but he's always in pain so i have to hold back and i don't want to "torture" him.. I just want to be fucked right and take pleasure from it and fuck hard my bf. but nothing  of these happen so far.