Older Poz Bottom

foxboy25

I just hooked up with a 41 year old poz guy with whom I connected through Craigslist.  Having left his front door unlocked, he had me come over to his apartment.  Entering, I found him on his bed, wearing a jock strap and t-shirt;  A TIM video playing on the TV.  

I dropped my shorts and started eating his juicy poz ass, which was amazingly sweet.  Then I rode his cunt and dumped my first load into his hole.  He kept pushing back on me, and wouldn't let my dick go.  Instead he kept bouncing on me which led to the second load I dumped into his sweet hole.

The second fuck was all the more awesome because while we were going at it, he removed his shirt, revealing the harness he had been wearing underneath the t-shirt.  I grabbed the harness, and holding the fucker tight, rode his hole.

• Upvote 3

Update just got back from his place and dumping another two loads into him he`s awesome never wants to let my cock out of his ass shot my first load in he kept me inside till i got hard again just bouncing on my cock, and NLbear i`ll take some pics of my ass in the jockstrap i got from him for ya hehe i do like to please ;)

• Upvote 1

An update.  I've been making up for lost time, and had a fucking amazing night with him again.  He had invited me to join him, this time for a threesome, which would a first for me.

The other guy was around my age and dick size.  We both tag teamed him, dumping a total of eight loads into his ass.  So, with the two I had dumped earlier, he had taken ten loads from us.  The hottest part was when we double-dicked him.  I had never experienced it before, but OMG, it was the best thing ever.

I wish I had gotten some poz cum up my butt too but I`ll settle for pounding him every chance i get. To think I`ve gone from 'bottom only'  to being an eager 'vers'.  So bottoms, be on the look out for me!   ;).

Here are bonus pics as well of me wearing his jockstrap.  NLbear and friends uploaded a bunch of pics of me, as well as some additional pics of the jock on me to my gallery, so feel free to check 'em out and let me know what you think.

gallery_41119_4997_11300.jpggallery_41119_4997_15798.jpg
  • Upvote 2

Actual men compared to twinks and guys in there 20`s are way better in bed anyway you get the raw sex aspect but an experienced man really knows how to get your juices flowing at least in my experience, first cock i ever got to play with was a hot 40 yrold off craigslist first time i sucked rimmed fucked and got fucked it was amazing, and Bttm2go sign me up and wear that harness would gladly slam into you ;)

• Upvote 1