Hypnosis

tallslenderguy

Have any of you tried hypnosis? I've played around on http://www.warpmymind.com and listened to some of their free stuff. I'm pretty skeptical about it, but am turned on by the idea.

I have to laugh at some of the titles there, trances turn a person into a cock slut (already there lol). But the excitement to me goes along the lines of someone using it on me to make me into something they find more fuckable. 

What do you guys think? anyone used hypnosis? What are your thoughts and feelings about it?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

i was hypnotized at a cabaret with 10 other people on stage. i though i was James Bond every time the Bond theme was played. Other people thought they were chickens, thought someone elses shoe was their baby, ate an onion like an apple.and a bunch of other stuff. Yes it works. Go to a hypnotist and ask him to enhance your suseptability to it, then use the online stuff.

• Like 1

i was hypnotized at a cabaret with 10 other people on stage. i though i was James Bond every time the Bond theme was played. Other people thought they were chickens, thought someone elses shoe was their baby, ate an onion like an apple.and a bunch of other stuff. Yes it works. Go to a hypnotist and ask him to enhance your suseptability to it, then use the online stuff.

So I'm curious as to what your perception of your thought process was during all of this.  Did you really think you were James Bond?  Or did your brain come up with a way to "excuse" your acting as the hyptonist suggested (perhaps by laughing at it inwardly and telling yourself you'd go along with it "just for fun")?  Or perhaps you don't have any memory of it at all?

• Upvote 2

So I'm curious as to what your perception of your thought process was during all of this.  Did you really think you were James Bond?  Or did your brain come up with a way to "excuse" your acting as the hyptonist suggested (perhaps by laughing at it inwardly and telling yourself you'd go along with it "just for fun")?  Or perhaps you don't have any memory of it at all?

I'm curious too. As noted initially, I'm more intrigued by the idea of hypnosis than I am convinced of its uses. I go back and forth between seeing it as a valid science and agreeing with not_sure_bb (i.e. "it's all bs" lol).

The edgy stuff on sites like "warpmymind" are a turn on, mostly because of the idea of it. I don't but much weight on it, but still think it would be a turn on if a guy tried using something like that with me... kind of pushes the sub button in me.

• Upvote 2

• 3 years later...
Guest LutonBottom

Ok, I see this topic has been dead for a few years now, but I am intrigued by this. I went to the warp my mind site and downloaded a few files. 

I love older guys anyway, so one that resonated was one designed to make a person into a slut for old guys cocks. I listened to it in bed one night last week and ‘woke up’ at the end of the file as the speaker was finishing up. I assumed that I had dozed off as I really didn’t remember going under.

I felt no different in the following days so forgot about it. Then I was at the local gay sauna (bathhouse for the Americans here!) on Saturday night. Place was pretty busy but as I walked past a room with the door open, I saw an old man. Probably late 60s, long lank grey hair, pot belly, small cock hidden in a bush of pubes. He was wheezing and looked pretty nasty. Without giving it a second thought, I walked in leaving the door open behind me, bent over and began sucking his soft cock, trying my best to get it hard and pleasure him. After a minute or two, another guy came up behind me and felt my lubed hole. I began to lift my head and straighten up as I don’t normally allow anon guys to fuck me, but the old man held me down. I did what he wanted and stayed put as the other guy slipped into my hole! I just kept sucking the old guy and staying where he held me!

Now look, I’m not sure what really caused me to behave this way. I have often fantasised about doing this sort of thing, but never gone this far to actually have it happen. I’m not saying the hypnotism worked, but I can’t imagine that there is no connection. It really was out of character for me to do something so brazen, so risky and so public. I’m intrigued enough to listen to the file again and see if I continue to be so brazen and open to submission to sleazy old men though!

If anyone is interested, I’ll write up the full account of my night at the sauna and give a bit mire detail than I have here. 

If anyone has any info on other gay hypnosis sites, files, forums etc, please let me know!

19 minutes ago, LutonBottom said:

Now look, I’m not sure what really caused me to behave this way. I have often fantasised about doing this sort of thing, but never gone this far to actually have it happen. I’m not saying the hypnotism worked, but I can’t imagine that there is no connection. It really was out of character for me to do something so brazen, so risky and so public. I’m intrigued enough to listen to the file again and see if I continue to be so brazen and open to submission to sleazy old men though!

If anyone is interested, I’ll write up the full account of my night at the sauna and give a bit mire detail than I have here. 

If anyone has any info on other gay hypnosis sites, files, forums etc, please let me know!

i have a couple of Dom friends (who are also a couple) who are certified hypnotists.  i talked to them about hypnotism just this weekend and they were both insistent that hypotism cannot make you do anything you don't want to do. Conversely, it can help you get past barriers you have about doing things you really want to do. 

This is pure speculation, but what i am reading is you did something you "have often fantasised about... doing," so it may have been that the hypnotism helped open a door/barrier between what you do want and wouldn't do for whatever reason.  I.e., the hypnotism didn't make you do anything, just helped you get past objections you have to doing what you really wanted to?

Guest LutonBottom
8 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

i have a couple of Dom friends (who are also a couple) who are certified hypnotists.  i talked to them about hypnotism just this weekend and they were both insistent that hypotism cannot make you do anything you don't want to do. Conversely, it can help you get past barriers you have about doing things you really want to do. 

This is pure speculation, but what i am reading is you did something you "have often fantasised about... doing," so it may have been that the hypnotism helped open a door/barrier between what you do want and wouldn't do for whatever reason.  I.e., the hypnotism didn't make you do anything, just helped you get past objections you have to doing what you really wanted to?

I would pretty much agree, I know it won’t make me do anything I wouldn’t already have a desire for, but I am normally too scared to be so open and public that way, and definitely too scared to let an anonymous guy fuck me bareback when I’ve not even seen his face! 

6 minutes ago, LutonBottom said:

I would pretty much agree, I know it won’t make me do anything I wouldn’t already have a desire for, but I am normally too scared to be so open and public that way, and definitely too scared to let an anonymous guy fuck me bareback when I’ve not even seen his face! 

i'd change "...I am normally to scared to be so open and public..." to "I was normally to scared to be so open and public...." ?