Is Being "sexually Uninhibited" A Euphemism For Barebacking?

757neg4poz

Can`t speak for every guy but i find sometimes that using the actual words bareback scares off a guy its like speak no evil or something lol ive had guys really hot and horned wanting my hole but the min i say bareback its like turning off a switch some guys i guess just like going with their dicks and not really thinking about it 

not sure if my opinion means a crap, but in my view, those that use terms like sexually uninhibited are really fishing to find out what you are looking for...then they can decide if you match up.   no doubt finding out about bareback preferences could be an issue to some of those folks.    just be direct and say if you are of if you are not a barebacker......and then lets not judge either way.

• Upvote 2

I agree that it may be fishing, but I think a lot of these guys have posted their profiles when they are horny as fuck and think they would do anything. But when someone actually wants to act on it with them, they chicken out. I don't think it's a euphemism for barebacking tho. It means a whole lot more than just that. To me it says "anything goes." And by "anything" I mean ANYTHING. Uninhibited means no inhibitions. No boundaries. Nothing they won't do. But I've yet to meet a person who says that that actually truly means it.

• Upvote 3

I also agree that it's probably fishing, but people have many personal definitions as to what uninhibited means. Cam1972 feels it means ANYTHING goes, but does then mean you want someone to shit in your mouth while your being fucked by a dog and having a swastika branded into your forehead? I exaggerate of course to make a point. Every one has different ideas and definitions. A true example from my life, I was chatting with someone online once, trying to hookup, and I stated up front I was into kinky stuff, and he said he was too. So I asked him what was the kinkiest thing he had done, and he said....well, I had a three way once. Lol Now to me that's pretty much vanilla sex, lol. It's all in the eye of the beholder. (needless to say I didn't book up with that guy)

I also agree that it's probably fishing, but people have many personal definitions as to what uninhibited means. Cam1972 feels it means ANYTHING goes, but does then mean you want someone to shit in your mouth while your being fucked by a dog and having a swastika branded into your forehead? I exaggerate of course to make a point. Every one has different ideas and definitions. A true example from my life, I was chatting with someone online once, trying to hookup, and I stated up front I was into kinky stuff, and he said he was too. So I asked him what was the kinkiest thing he had done, and he said....well, I had a three way once. Lol Now to me that's pretty much vanilla sex, lol. It's all in the eye of the beholder. (needless to say I didn't book up with that guy)

The definition of uninhibited is "without restraint". That means nothing is held back. So that would include having someone shit in your mouth if that is what they find sexually arousing. I was just going with the definition. So... I don't "feel" it means that. I'm purely going by the definition. Yes, people have different ideas of what kink is. Some are much less experienced than others. But if someone is going to use the word "uninhibited" in their profile, maybe they should know what it means.

• Upvote 1

The definition of uninhibited is "without restraint". That means nothing is held back. So that would include having someone shit in your mouth if that is what they find sexually arousing. I was just going with the definition. So... I don't "feel" it means that. I'm purely going by the definition. Yes, people have different ideas of what kink is. Some are much less experienced than others. But if someone is going to use the word "uninhibited" in their profile, maybe they should know what it means.

True that. Although we've all likely encountered, and have probably been that guy, who over or under extends the actual definition of the word we're using. I think that goes hand in hand with the point you made earlier (that many profiles/hook up ads are written at our horniest of moments). My greatest adventures have definitely been when I was in heat, not usually right after I've climaxed and have cum down.

• Upvote 1

My greatest adventures have definitely been when I was in heat, not usually right after I've climaxed and have cum down.

You said it. When I'm in heat, I definitely have LESS inhibitions and tend to let loose more. Those are the times when I experience something new and love it. Exploring deeper sexual desires can be so much fun. The hornier I am, the more likely I am going to try something new.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

not sure if my opinion means a crap, but in my view, those that use terms like sexually uninhibited are really fishing to find out what you are looking for...then they can decide if you match up.   no doubt finding out about bareback preferences could be an issue to some of those folks.    just be direct and say if you are of if you are not a barebacker......and then lets not judge either way.

I agree with snaketat. Some guys are fishing, others are thinking water sports or anything that in their opinion is kinky or rough. Just ask and try try to avoid confusion and frustration later.