Different Kind Of Stealth

tallslenderguy

I thought some of y'all would like this one.

Last Monday I was at an ABS, they have glory holes and it's usually pretty easy to get 3 or 4 loads from the afterwork crowd. I usually start by sucking when a guy slides his cock through the gh, but once it gets hard enough, I back my hole up and most like that (yay). Monday I was sucking and right before I was ready to switch from oral and give him my ass, he said through the wall "I take ass too." :-)

After he left a guy took his place and he had a beautiful cock, perfect. It got firm, but not upright hard. I was afraid it might be too long, butt was able to take it and relax after a few (what was I thinking? no way I was going to pass it up). Besides, I had used a long snake before going out... it helps me open my second sphincter and ensure I am clean very deep. He fucked for a long time, never getting really hard, sometimes pausing deep, I thought he was cumming, but then he'd resume fucking. He fucked for so long, I was getting kind of tired... not from the fucking, but from the posture. I'm 6'5" and i was having to kinda squat to get my ass lined up with the hole... but I persevered ;-). After quite a bit of fucking he made the tell tale sounds of cumming and thrust deep again, then with drew. He thanked me a couple of times saying how hot it was, and I returned the compliment... it really was. He waved bye through the gh and left. 

I hung out for about another hour, sucked another cock, but the ABS emptied out, so I headed home (bout a 20 minute drive). When I was home for awhile, I felt the loads starting to push on me... kind of unusual, I'm used to holding loads in without much effort, kinda swallowing them internally. But these wanted out, so when I did there was this huge gush. At first it didn't register, but when I looked (and smelled) I realized it was piss. This was a huge surprise, because I honestly had no idea I had been pissed in... and it was quite a bit too lol. I pieced it together in my mind and realized it was the guy with the long cock. The only thing I can figure is he stealth piss fucked me and was able to get past my second sphincter, so I didn't know it till later. 

Damn, I hope i run into him again.

• Upvote 6

Very hot.  Anon steal piss fuck .. don't get much better than that.   I too do a good deal of ABS dick, always have.  I feel your pain re position at the hole .. hard to be a good whore cause it's tough after a while.  I always keep a dick in me as long as I can in hopes the top will let a stream of piss.  Most guys have to piss after shooting anyway, and my fantasy is to just take it like the cum load I just got.  Only happened once ... I was giving a bj,  He shot.  I stayed on it.  After a while I felt that warm piss load coming out.  He didn't ask, didn't care, just knew I would take it .. and I did.   

• Upvote 3

Last Monday I was at an ABS, they have glory holes and it's usually pretty easy to get 3 or 4 loads from the afterwork crowd. I usually start by sucking when a guy slides his cock through the gh, but once it gets hard enough, I back my hole up and most like that (yay). Monday I was sucking and right before I was ready to switch from oral and give him my ass, he said through the wall "I take ass too." :-)

After he left a guy took his place and he had a beautiful cock, perfect. It got firm, but not upright hard. I was afraid it might be too long, butt was able to take it and relax after a few (what was I thinking? no way I was going to pass it up). Besides, I had used a long snake before going out... it helps me open my second sphincter and ensure I am clean very deep. He fucked for a long time, never getting really hard, sometimes pausing deep, I thought he was cumming, but then he'd resume fucking. He fucked for so long, I was getting kind of tired... not from the fucking, but from the posture. I'm 6'5" and i was having to kinda squat to get my ass lined up with the hole... but I persevered ;-). After quite a bit of fucking he made the tell tale sounds of cumming and thrust deep again, then with drew. He thanked me a couple of times saying how hot it was, and I returned the compliment... it really was. He waved bye through the gh and left. 

I hung out for about another hour, sucked another cock, but the ABS emptied out, so I headed home (bout a 20 minute drive). When I was home for awhile, I felt the loads starting to push on me... kind of unusual, I'm used to holding loads in without much effort, kinda swallowing them internally. But these wanted out, so when I did there was this huge gush. At first it didn't register, but when I looked (and smelled) I realized it was piss. This was a huge surprise, because I honestly had no idea I had been pissed in... and it was quite a bit too lol. I pieced it together in my mind and realized it was the guy with the long cock. The only thing I can figure is he stealth piss fucked me and was able to get past my second sphincter, so I didn't know it till later. 

Now that's hot. No matter how you slice it. Fucking. Hot!!

• Upvote 1

I hung out for about another hour, sucked another cock, but the ABS emptied out, so I headed home (bout a 20 minute drive). When I was home for awhile, I felt the loads starting to push on me... kind of unusual, I'm used to holding loads in without much effort, kinda swallowing them internally. But these wanted out, so when I did there was this huge gush. At first it didn't register, but when I looked (and smelled) I realized it was piss. This was a huge surprise, because I honestly had no idea I had been pissed in... and it was quite a bit too lol. I pieced it together in my mind and realized it was the guy

with the long cock. The only thing I can figure is he stealth piss fucked me and was able to get past my second sphincter, so I didn't know it till later. 

Sooo fuckin hot bro ! I luv bein piss fucked stealthed or otherwise dont care if its before or after a Stud has dumped his cum load up me cum n piss hungry hole (_0_)

pretty hot story.  no doubt, many of us are fans of getting cock at the local adult store.   closest one to me has no doors on booths or glory holes.  I can usually get cock there..but it is always in the wide open space...with a group of guys as an audience.  kind a hot...but really seems to limit the play to pretty standard fucking and sucking.  would love to have a steathy piss job.

Funny to read this now, a few weeks ago a regular FB came by and we got into our usual routine--which is hot with this passionate aggressive top.  He's not too big--about 6" but know what he's doing.  He's fucking and we're both feeling good.  He says how good my ass is feeling, and I told him how much I like his fuck.  "You can do anything you want to it man," I said.  He looks down at me and says "yea?"  I reach under him holding his balls as he's plowing and he's groaning approval.  Then, I feel his balls getting wet and it isn't warm enough to work up this much sweat, and I think maybe I didn't evacuate all the water when prepping but I'm usually pretty good about that.  He's moaning how great my ass is and gonna breed me.  Shoots inside, I'm holding him in awhile.  Then he gets up a little quickly to wash off in bathroom.  I'm laying there trying to figure out how did he get so wet.  I sit up, he's dressing telling me how hot the whole thing was, and I look down at the patterned towel that was under me and notice it's wet and a tiny speck of crap on it.  He leaves.  I can't figure out how it could have been in me after my prep.  

I love holding loads inside as long as possible but couldn't that night.  Sat on toilet and his load and more water came out--usually his loads are thick big and dry.  I kept thinking something's not "as usual" for the next few days.  Then it hit me:  He must've pissfucked me without me knowing, explaining his wet balls (I was on my back) and probably why he was getting so turned on--more than usual.  My head's spinning trying to process it!  Hot!

We fuck about once a week but we've both traveled the past couple weeks and haven't connected.  I can't wait to see if he's gonna do this often in our routine, if I should bring it up without scaring him off from it.  He's a geeky kinda guy and a hot fuck, and although he's said once he "sometimes likes getting into kinky things a little" when he was trying breath control while fucking me I never thought he'd do this.  But I liked the whole stealth thing! Another dimension of being used as just a dick-receptacle.

• Upvote 1