How Much Sperm Is Too Much?

Luvbbslut

I know there are plenty of greedy cumwhores on this site, only willing to be filled with cum and asking for more. But when you slut get loaded by men, is there any moment when you think "i am exhausted/ i had enough, let's stop"? Or are you still willing to be loaded more and more?

Another way to ask this question would be, can you whores get enough sperm up your holes?

I've never swallowed 20+ like RandyCubby, most in a night was 9....    but also like RandyCubby enough in my hole is when I can't hold it anymore and I feel like I'm gonna squirt all over at which point its probably already dripping down my leg.  Most tops in a sex club don't want to get squirted with cum.. I usually walk carefully to the bathroom at that point to let some out wipe off and if there is still time and willing tops, go back for more.   but that would only happen once in a blue moon.   Usually I would leave wanting more and I don't know that I have ever felt like I got enough but more just worn out and getting tired or cramps in my jaw. lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest ff-whole

I've never stopped a gang bang in action by saying "time-out"... I just ran out of willing tops...

I do get tired, but if there is cum to get, I will open my hole and take the position... fill er up boys...

Since I always deep clean, I can take liters of water inside my gut... so fat chance I will be overflowing or too full... but it will drip or ooze out at any given moment.

My fantasy lately is that I get a huge crowd, gang banging me and I have a couple of bottom helpers near me...

When I feel I have a fairly amount of cum inside, I tell one of the other bottoms to go on his shoulders on the ground, bottom up and ass wide open and I will go above him and aim my ass opening to his and fill him up with my collected cum.

Have another bottom suck my ass opening clean a bit and resume taking loads from the tops still waiting...

The other bottoms will have to suck dick and getting the tops ready to dump their loads shortly after they enter my hole...

My body will be at a certain time be covered entirely with gooey, slimy, hot cum...

As the last top is banging my ass and stretching the gazongas out of it, I'd want someone to suck my dick so I can come together with the last load filling me up.

I would love to get all that filmed as well...

Please is there a producer in the room?

My mind never says 'enough' but eventually I do run out of steam and just get too tired. It does kinda depend on the situation though. Some guys and after one load you're already over them. Other guys and you just wish the fucking and the loads will never end.