How Much Sperm Is Too Much?

Luvbbslut

Never can get too much sperm up my fuckhole.    The handful of times I've been gangbanged over the years may have tired me out a bit, but there was always something electric in feeling a new cock slide into my cummy hole.    You always have to get one more load plowed into you if you are addicted to cum as I am.

So long as there is a Top ready to plow my ass, I gotta take it.    

• Upvote 2

For me i think my limit is between 6 to 8 fucks in my ass, i know after 8 fucks i'm feeling pretty tired & call it a night but i do love the feeling of all that cum in my ass esp after the first 3-4 loads. Getting more after the 3-4 is just a bonus for me.

• Upvote 1

If your cunt is full and someone starts fucking you it comes out. As long as you are comfortable with leaking (which is a great turn on for me especially on the way home from a big party or waking up in the morning with your bed sheets ruined) there can never be enough cum. 

• Upvote 5

Another way to ask this question would be, can you whores get enough sperm up your holes?

Is there such a thing as too much sperm? Only if you swallow, I guess, as you can only eat so much before you're full ;)

Edited by bberik

I get off seeing how big a slut I can be -- connecting via craigslist... ringing a doorbell wearin nothin but boots and shorts, one testicle out... starting to strip in the living room or kitchen ... following the other guy(s) to the bedroom, playing w/myself... slurpin and slobberin as I tongue assholes... making enough noise for the neighbors to hear ... then stopping by the dirty bookstore on the way home.

• Upvote 3

Guest hotpussyboy

I know there are plenty of greedy cumwhores on this site, only willing to be filled with cum and asking for more. But when you slut get loaded by men, is there any moment when you think "i am exhausted/ i had enough, let's stop"? Or are you still willing to be loaded more and more?

Another way to ask this question would be, can you whores get enough sperm up your holes?

Edited by hotpussyboy

too much money...never

too much sex...never

too many guys....never

too much cum...never

have not gotten to this point.   i know it would be possible....i guess...but so far never really felt like that.   but, if it ever happens you know it has been one hell of a night....