boy4you

I get out it of the cab at the host hotel of IML and I see all this hot meat in front and I can feel there eyes raping me :D . 

It started as I was coming home from the lake witch is about 6 miles from home and I would go every chance I could to see if one day I could get into some girl pants but it never happen. At the time I started think I was a human freak by having a dick that is big 11 X 7. Well, on the way home my Bicycle chain broke again and being over 90 degrees with 4 more miles till I get home and needing a drink you don't turn down a helping hand. Rocky pulls up in his truck and offers me a ride home. I have seen Rocky around and new very little about as he kept to him self very much on his farm. He offers me a drink and boy I am thirsty so I gulp it down fast and then the lights went out. 

When I wake up it's very dark I'm naked with my hands in hand cuffs above my head and my legs are spread wide on some type of bed. When Rocky enters he turn on the lights and I see what's on the walls and I know my life is in a lot danger and scream and Rocky says I can make all the noise I want. He comes and sits on the side of the bed and looks me in my eyes and says all the stories about my dick are true as he grabs it and starts to jerk me off and says I bet you are still a virgin. The truth is I am as the few times I tried to fuck a girl they would say no way. Being 5 Ft 7 120 lb. my dick does make me a freak but Rocky says to me I'm just looking at the wrong place to get my dick in a hole. He says that will change when his friends come over to show me but for now I have to get you ready. Rocky give me a drink and it taste like heavy chemicals are in it then the real shock hits me as he takes out a hypodermic syringe and takes out the alcohol cleans my arm , Rocky puts a rubber band around my arm. I tell him I don't do drugs ever and I don't want to be an addict, the needle goes in my arm I see a flash of my blood , he pushes the plunger and lb. I can't breath I feel like I'm going to die. After the rush Rocky gives me a kiss and says this will help me when his friends get here and the Medicine he just gave me will let me enjoy what they have planed for me.  

When Rocky friends show up i’m really scared as they look like some motor cycle gang with tattoos in all their leather. They tell Rocky that he found a nice piece of meat for them. One says they have not had the pleasure of taking someone so young into the brotherhood. I tell them I have to get home and their leader says this is my new home and if I don't do as they say I will be beaten. The leader takes me off the bed and cuffs me the  wall with me on my toes. He takes his belt off and starts to hit me and says this is just the beginning. When he stops he runs his hand over my body, I can feel him sticking his finger in my ass , he says to Rocky you did very good job with finding this new prospect  as  he is very tight and never took a dick in his hole yet and my body is perfect for what they have planed and I could be a big money maker for them as a cum dump or taking care of chasers once I become a member of the brotherhood. 

Rocky basement is full of all kinds of scary equipment whips, floggers , cattle  prods I and some medical equipment that we use on the farm to impregnate or to help with birth  of cows. They take me over to a bench and strap me down and I see Rocky with a tray with syringes some with needles and the bigger ones without. Rocky says I have given him a small slam and I should be given a bigger one before they get to work. The leader says also give his hole a good booty bump as I'm very tight. Again that needle goes in my arm and I feel the rush , next I feel my hole being force up and it's BURNING. Once it stops the leader comes in front and stick his dick with a large PA and tells me to start to suck , I refuse and he takes the cattle prod off the wall and gives me a ZAP. He comes back in front and says for me to open my mouth and I do and that prod HURTS. It does not take long before he is hard , I feel his dick by my hole and he yells IT HOLE WRECKING TIME. With one thrust he goes balls deep on me and it hurts and he is pulling out and then back in again. I guess he is finish as he comes in front of me and tell me to suck his dick and I can see blood and his cum on it and I don't to be zap again so I start to suck it. He tells  the other 2 who he calls his sons to start helping me become a member of the brotherhood with their babies in me. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 27
  • Piggy 1

Now it's the leader 2 sons turn and they have bigger dicks than the leader but one does not have PA. As they are fucking me it's starting to be enjoyable as maybe it has to do with the drugs Rocky has been giving me or maybe I'm finding out that I really like this attention I'm getting. 

The sons are not just ramming their dick in my hole but taking their time. They take me off the bench and put me in a sling and the lights get real bright as Rocky takes a camera out. The sons are fucking me and asking how I like being their bitch and I say I love as the leader waves the cattle prod. The sons ask me if I want their POZ seed in me, I scream yes as in truth I really starting to like the feel of there dicks in me and even sucking their cum & blood off their dick as I can  see the excitement in their eyes when their dicks are cleaned.

I don't  know how long the 3 of them have been working my hole and mouth over they tell Rocky to plug his hole and let him crash and they will be back in 2 days to see how their new bitch is doing. 

As Rocky takes me into another room and cleans me up with the cold water from a garden hose and I ask Rocky if I can take the thing in my ass out , he says if I do I will get zapped by the cattle prod.  I feel very tired after and I just fall into the bed naked. I don't have any idea what day or time I have been here. 

It's now just the leader comes down stairs to see me and bends me over a bench and pulls the plug out, he says soon my hole will be ready for anything. He pulls out his dick and without anything said I start to suck it wile he fingers my hole with that burning lube but it feels good. I get on all fours on the bed, what an ass you have so just wiggle it as he just sticks his dick   in my well lube hole and it's done with no pain this time and I really like the feel and something tells me to squeeze my sphincter mussel on his dick when he is balls deep. He says I'm a natural bitch as I just did it as he drops his load in me and after he pulls out without tell me I start to clean his dick. He calls Rocky to give me a heavy slam. 

After the leader gets finish with giving 2 more loads he tell Rocky to get on the bed and to suck my dick and never having this done to me before I don't know what to expect. I see Rocky has a cage over his dick as the leader says Rocky is a piece of shit. The lights are turned on very bright as this is going to be filmed. As I lay there Rocky starts to work his manic on my dick he is told not to let me cum as that's for his hole. I'm really liking this and as I'm about to cum Rocky stops and I'm left with a raging hard on as the leader comes over with a ruler to Measure the length and girth of my dick and goes WOW. Rocky is now on all fours and I just go over and stick the head in Rocky hole, this is feeling great as the deeper I go as I can feel this is not Rocky first time getting something up his hole. As I go balls deep he is grunting as I can feel I'm bottom out in his hole. I in a hole for the first time and the feeling is incredible as I go back and forth picking up the pace I don't want to stop but I explode in his hole and as I pull out I'm still squirting out cum as I see Rocky hole dripping cum , I'm told to suck the cum coming out of his hole. After a cool down and getting hydrated with that bad tasting water I go back to fucking and sucking my load from Rocky hole, I put another 3 more loads in RockyIts. The leader says you will be great as your dick is still hard and ready to go again. 

I think I spent 2 month there are the weather was turning and it was July when I was kidnapped. A few weeks I had a bad cold and Rocky said I will be ok as that is being part of the brotherhood as everyone gets it sooner or later. When the leader comes by  after I’m feeling better he says we are going on a trip. They give me some jeans , sweat shit and sneakers. Its dark out side and once inside the van I'm hand cuffs to the van. The leader says they are not sure if they can trust me yet. 

We drive for hours and stop for gas and I could have scream but I'm starting to like getting fuck and getting a chance to get my dick in a warm hole as back at the Lake I was called a freak for the size of my dick.

When we stop at the hotel the leader says someone is going to come in for a 2 hour session with me and I'm to fuck them and let them suck my dick. There is a knock on the door and this 50 year old guy  at the door , he comes in and get undress and hands me $600. I put the money away as I was told and drop my jeans. His reaction to my dick was WOW that's it's bigger than in the pictures. He is on his knees in a second with his mouth work his magic and I'm hard is a second. He ask if I fuck raw or safe only and I'm not really sure so I just say anyway you want. He say great as he like it raw. He breaks out a syringe and injects his arm and ask if I want any. I don't as I told him I'm working and have to stay hard. I go right to work and can feel that he has a well used hole as l slip right in without to much effort. I slow fuck him as I  want to enjoy this as much as I can. I can feel by the motions of his body he is also having a good time and as I'm about to cum he is squeezing my dick and he is trying to get all of the load in his hole. As I pull out  he turns around and his mouth is on my dick and doing a nice job of cleaning it. In the time I was with him I gave him another load and when he left I was given an extra $100. That day I fuck 3 more guys and 2 of they gave me extra money. The leader came in after the last one left and took the money  and without a question I gave him the extra money. He said good boy as he has 1 more for me but my dick is raw, he says you won't need my dick but my hole. 

This customer will be with me for the rest of our stay in this hotel. He comes in with a few bags and a portable sling. He is maybe 30 and not bad looking. He starts to kiss me after I get out of my clothes as he is on leather chaps and wants me in the sling. I was told he is going to slam me and as he does it's a heavy one and this stuff is real strong. He kept me hydrated with good G. First he fuck me with his nice size dick. Then he put on the bed all sorts it toys some I have seen but most I have not. He takes his fingers and starts to probe my hole first 2 fingers then he picks up a metal spreader with this stringy lube and puts it in my hole real slow till it's all the way in. He is stroking my raw dick but everything is feeling great between the slam & G and how my hole is feeling as he keeps turning the screws to open me up more. He says he like opening young boys holes and making them his puppets. I'm having a good time as I'm getting into this as he pulls out the metal device out and wants to see how ready I am after he gives me another slam & some more G.    

• Upvote 26
  • Piggy 1

He gives me a brown bottle and tells me to put it to my nose and take 5 deep breaths. Between the last heavy slam and the poppers I think I can take as I watch in the mirror as he starts to work his hand into my hole. Every so often he puts one of  the toys from the bed in me and they are getting bigger as I feel the pressure and stretching of my hole. I now see his hand disappear into me and then reappear. He keeps putting more Crisco on his arm and tells me to 5 more deep breaths of the poppers. I'm now feeling him pushing in as I'm moving the sling back and the feeling is something Im really start to feel the power of something so big in my body as he starts to move his arm in an out of my hole. The pace is getting faster its like I want more and deeper. When he finally pulls out I hear the sound of plop of my hole trying to not give up his fist as now I know why people get off from a big dick and now for me it's taking a fist, I wonder how it feels when you are not all FUCKUP on G. Tina with poppers.  

After I taken out of the sling the leader comes in and says are you finish with him yet. He says not yet as he puts this funnel in my mouth and starts to piss in it and I'm to drink it all. He in now finished  but would like to see me again and see if he could get his elbow all the way in next time as he was so close and did not wanted to wreck such beautiful hole. The leader ask do you have it and he is given a large bag that I found out later was a fresh batch of Tina. I was whored out for Tina but it was good stuff as I found out later. 

As we are leaving this hotel I'm starting to crash and when I wake up its in another hotel and I don't have any idea how I got here. The Leader is in the room with 5 or 6 other people and tells them to go for it as i’m starting to wake up. I'm on my stomach as the first one spreads my legs and shoves his dick in my dry hole. When they get me up on all fours the leader gives me a slam and I'm back to normal. Once one drop his load in me I clean off his dick as best as I could.  A few left but it seamed more were coming in after some had left so I was getting gang bang real well. When the last one left I was wide awake as I see the Leader is counting the money that I just earned for him. 

In the coming week when we traveled I was no longer being cuffed up as I really had no place to go and I was actually having a good time. I was fucking people maybe 70% of the time and getting fuck or fisted the rest witch I like more now.  

Back at the Leader home with his sons witch I was part of  the family and was pregnant with their seed in me. We would just party till we were either out of money or getting low on Tina or G. 

At the leader house he would have these parties where I was to perform either as a stud and fuck any hole that was put in front of me till I my dick was sore. When I acted as a stud I was not  on anything but the blue pill. When I was a cum dump I was slammed, using poppers with plenty of G taking anything that could be put in either of my holes,  I also like drinking Tina lace piss. On the road we would also visit bathhouses where the leader I would find thous who were chasing the bug. When I found a chaser I really like I would fuck them till I see my dick come out of their hole with blood and say to them clean my dick now. We did hear back from a few that they were pregnant with my babies and would thank me for giving them the bug. 

The leader had planed a very big party at the family home with close to 75 people. From the minute it started I was slammed and strapped to the fuck bench. I never saw so many hot looking guys and the amount of drugs being past around witch I was given. When I was not taking loads in my holes , I was the urinal recycling all the tina lace  piss. I was having a great time till someone gave me what I thought was a slam but it heron I found out later. Then I was put on the bench , I was in a fog taking more dicks than I have ever before. 

This went  on till all hell broke louse , people running all around doors being broken wile I strap to the fuck bench and can't move. I was scared till I saw it was the police then I was really scared shitless. Everyone they could catch was being put in hand cuffs and being arrested.  the police took me off the bench and I just black out I guess from the drugs I was taking as I never took so much. 

When I wake up in the hospital I see my arm has an IV drip and my Mother & Father is in the room with the police. Mom jumps up and starts to kiss me , saying she never gave up hope that I was still alive as I was gone for over a year. I found out from the police the house was raided and they arrested the leader, Rocky and a bunch of others for some serious chargers. The police ask me some questions and say I'm lucky to have survived. When the Doctor comes in he says I'm HIV Positive and I'm very close to going over to full blown AIDS , with the meds I'm on I will soon have my number to the undetectable level. 

I’m at home a month and life is horrible as every in town know what happen to me and treat me like shit, they even cross the street so they don't get close to me, and all my friends don't talk or want anything to do with me. 

More coming. 

• Upvote 15

My life has changed so much by now  and  people are treating me like I have the plague  and I know these people my whole life. I really don't want to live here anymore as my parents are effected by what happen to me. 

We have a sit down and  have long talk as I want to go back to high school and finish my education. The school board is saying shit that I could be a health hazard even thought I'm undetectable now. We decide that NYC is the place for me and my parents will support me wile I'm there and if I decide to go to College . 

I pack everything that I have they found a cheap place for me to stay for 1 month , then I will have to find something less expensive. After 2 weeks I'm settle in and will be starting back at high school. Looking for a place is not easy and the clock is running so I have do something fast. Craigslist advertises some shared  rooms with rents that I could afford . I find one that has 3 guys who are looking for a fourth. They are going to college and they give me how this works and what it will cost and I think I can get by with it so I move in. Their ages run from 20-23 and they have hot bodies from what I can see so far. It's a 2 bedroom apartment and we share the bathroom and kitchen. 

School is easy but the expense is tight for me as it looks like my room mates must come from wealthy families. One of them ask if I'm ok and I open up to him, he does not seamed shock but hands me some money and tells me not to worry. A few days later he left his computer on and I just took a quick look and I see a picture of him on a Gay male site called Rentyboy. I go on to my computer and google what Rentyboy means in the Urban dictionary, It says a boy who sells him self or sells himself for crack. 
Now things are falling into place now why they have so much money and nice things. 

I say to my roommate later that I sorry for looking at his computer and saw the site. He is laughing , he did it on purpose and ask what do I think. As I told him me being kidnapped I have no problem with what he and the others are doing. He ask if I would like to make a little extra money. I do like sex and have not done anything in months and being horny seeing my roommate walk around half naked YES. 

A few days later he comes up to me and ask if I'm doing anything as he in a bind as his customer want to get fuck by 2 males, but his friend freak on him. I ask what I should bring he says just hard dick. We get to the hotel room and the guy we are going to top is in his late 40s with nice build. I can see there are 3 syringe on the table and 2 more without needles. When I get naked my roommate says I knew you were hung but not that big. The customer eyes are popping out of his head as I stand there with a ragging hard on. I walk right over to the customer grab his arm pick up the syringe tie off his arm find the spot see the flash of blood and slowly push the plunger in. With his arm over his head he is coughing and his eyes are bugging out. My roommate says he like it ruff so he starts to shoves his dick in the customer mouth wile I pick up another syringe without the needle and give him a booty bump and start to open up  his hole with my fingers.

Once  my roommate  dick is hard , we put  customer on all fours and my roommate starts to fuck wile the customer starts to work on my dick.  This guy is good at sucking dick and I like his tongue piercing. It's my turn and I can't believe how hard I'm am. He like it ruff well he gets it as my dick is right on his hole. I just slam my dick all the way in right to the balls and he is trying to move away but I climb right on top so he can’t get away from my assault and just fuck him as fast and as hard as I can as he is now really getting into it. When I explode and I do mean explode he says am I pissing in him and when I say NO he is saying this is the best fuck he's ever had. When I pull out my cum is dripping out of him like he had 20 loads in him. He reaches back with his hand and takes some of my load from his ass and takes to his mouth as he likes boy cum. He now on his knees cleaning my dick with his mouth and tongue. What we can't believe is I'm still hard and in a few minutes I'm ready to go again. My roommate is smiling as I climb back on top and start to fuck him again and this time as ruff as I can. My roommate ask me to stop but to leave my dick in him wile he slams this guy again. I can feel his body quiver and right after he cough I start again. I put 3 loads in him and my roommate 2 , right before we left I as my roommate where is the money he said he paid by PayPal. As we were about to leave he says he wants to see us again and gave my roommate some cash in his pocket and tells me I'm a star with that dick , he might be right as I'm still hard. We jump into a cab , at home he gives me the cash and its over $1000 and on PayPal another $2000 we split it. I can't believe I made $1500 in one evening. My roommate tells the others in our place what I did and I will make great addition.  I now know I'm in the right place as they are all working boys and I understand how they can afford what they have maybe I can make it here and get into college so I won't have to move back home. 

• Upvote 18

Life with my roommate is great as it has solved my financial problem and my sexual desire at one time. 

When they need a second for their customer they call on me, as its 99% of the time I work as Top  because of my 11 inch dick. They tell me to get some professional done pictures and put add up on Rentboy witch I do as s bottom. I see that a bottom can make $150-$200 per hour and not getting many calls but as when I posted the same add up as  a Top charging $250-$300 the phone did not stop ringing. As I'm in it for the money so I'm going to be as a Top most of the time. 

There is a lot to being a Rentboy with customers being flakes having bad attitude sticking my dick in dirty holes. Then you have the ones who say they can take a big dick and as i start to get the head of my dick in  they say they can't take it anymore. Then you have the very nice ones who  I bottom who treat me real well. Then  you have the ones who My into all night session who are into Tina & G and like getting piggy, they are very few of them. 

My roommate and I go out as a gang to some sex clubs , they get me in because of my age and to protect me, as there to many people who are there not to fuck but maybe just suck dick.

Then you have the private sex parties where you are vetted and thous are a lot fun. At these parties it's a ratio of 3 Tops to 1 bottom as most are bareback only and everyone is hot looking or they have very big dick. As I like to bottom more than Top and I'm willing to take loads I get invited to all the time. What I like is I get to party and my roommate look after me as after I get slammed , booty bump and some G in me its anything goes. I'm in the sling , bench or bent over something I have every dick coming at me. The amount of good size dicks coming at  is like heaven after the first load is in  the rest is easy as now it’s just how long the Tops last before they blow their load in me.I love the look on their faces when I have their cum dripping out of my hole or squirt it out and I take my fingers and scoop it up and put it my mouth , wile their eye are on me plus I like eating cum. 

I'm really loving my life for the first time living with my roommate. Two of my roommates are up for some type award called Hookies at the Black Party and they gave me a ticket to go witch should be a blast. They have been talking about the Black Party and what goes on since I moved in with them. I ask how should I dress, just a clean hole with  jock strap and your boots should do you real well,as my roommates have leather chaps & vest and I don't have any leather.

Once we enter the giant ball room with thousands in it , the music is hard driving and the main floor is pack with guys dancing most are in leather or little like me. All 4 of us get on the dance floor and they give some E. I have never been on E before so I have no idea what will happen but  soon I feel this rush of energy. They tell me I have keep drinking water as I'm sweating as they lead me off the dance floor as I feel like we just started w but they tell me we were dancing  over 2 hours now its time to go have some fun. 

We see there are other areas we should explore , we find an area we see 2 guys on there knees sucking dick and with all these hard dicks around my roommates take me over to a couch that has a bed sheet on it and bend me over , with in seconds I feel a dick on my pucker hole and  soon it's balls deep in me. Someone comes over and ask for a condom and one of my roommate says its raw only so get out of the way as I look behind and I see a long line of hard dick for me to service, I see a few with bio hazard tattoos witch I say to my self I hope he thinks this is a POZ party. They keep giving me E it's not like being slammed with Tina but between the music and the hard dick fucking my holes and the taste of cum in my mouth I’m really having a great time as I get up I feel the loads coming out and  I don’t want any leaking out . 

They said I took about 25 loads after I get my pants on wile trying not to leak any of the cum out, we want  to do one last dance together before we leave as we have been here for over 10 hours and the numbers of people is a lot less. Before I get into the cab I see the back side of my jeans wet from the cum I took.

Through out the night I kept seeing this guy dress in all leather maybe 30-35 years old 6 Ft with a nice build. We  are ready to leave and he comes over and gives me the envelope and says to give him a call. Ok I'm a Rentboy and maybe this guy wants to party with me as he is hot looking.

On the way home my roommates are all over me and once we get home they break out my rig and give me a heavy slam put me in the bed. They call me a slut as they don't think I got enough tonight and call up some friends who could not go to the black party to come over and party with me. I was ready to crash from the E but now the hit of Tina I ready. About 4 good friends show and it just fuck as hard and as fast as you can leave your loads., they even put a post up on BBRT.

When I wake up I feel like I was hit  by a truck, I can see the sheets are cover in cum and some blood , my hole feel real sore as I stick 3 fingers and say to my self I think someone fisted me with no lube witch I found out to be true. It was a 36 hours since I went to the black party

I spend 36 hours as a  cumdump on E witch I like now but I will always like being hit with good Tina. I do see I have some marks on my ass cheeks from being slapped. I take a long shower and I look in the mirror I say to my self I must have been some kind of tease to the man in leather, then it hits me he gave me the envelope. I find my jeans and you can see they are stain from cum so I open it and there is $1,000 with a phone number & email address and this is just to talk  WOW    at any restaurant I want. I ask my roommates what I should do , they say it's just to talk he might be someone with real money who wants a date. 

I get to the place on time and he is waiting for me we go to a table in the back so it's a little private. He says he likes me and would like to know how I would like to be his 24/7 boy. My head tell me to run buy my gut tells me to stay. He ask if I like being a bottom more that s Top as he has seen my Rentboy profile and says when he saw me at the Black Party and how I handle the gangbang and how  I enjoy it. I told him I did and after the black Party my roommates slammed me and invited over few more guys and gangbang me again. He ask how did I feel , I told him I was sore he laugh then he said he know all about me. He know about me being kidnapped and what happen to me in details and now I feel like running but something tells me to stay. He is really interested in me and tells me how I'm doing Financial wise. He knows I'm doing ok but I could do a lot better as his boy. I will live with him and be given allowance when he showed me the amount  that will payed to me every month ,it's more than I make in 3 good months, I told him I would think about it. 

My roommates know some people who can help investigate him. In a few days they find out he is very wealthy and is also into some heavy play and is always looking for young boys as he does pimp them out sometimes but he always take very good care of them by making sure they get a good education. This is a big step for me as I feel comfortable here but I'm tired of all the flakes & bull shit I get as a Rentboy and having to Top most of the time. 

• Upvote 15