boy4you

The idea of moving out from my roommates is very intriguing as I will be working for Victor with him providing me with a place to live. I will be working mostly as a bottom witch I really like. I will also be his boy toy to take out to parties , events and be his arm candy. Victor is telling me he will make some changes as how my health care is monitored as at times I will be off meds  so I become detectable . My roommates are sorry to see me leave and I'm sorry to be leaving them as it was so much fun , but we will stay in touch. 

A week later I moved into Victor place and he has a very nice with a dungeon/sex room with toys I have never seen before but I think I will soon find out. I will be sleeping with him in great big bed in his bedroom. The changes he wants is that I will do well in school  or I will be punished,  that I start yoga classes as me  lifting weights is a wast  of time for me. Back at home I would life weights for hours every day with no results and just be tired sweaty with no change to my small fem body. Other changes that will happen is to permanently remove what little body hair I have on me and my face , I will also be getting somebody piercings. My right nipple so people will know I'm a bottom , since I have a 11 X 7 dick a Prince Albert that will open  as time goes by , a nose ring and a  guich piercing. I found out what the gulch is for later and glad I it was done.

I had never seen Victor in other a suite or his leather so I had no idea what he really look like. Once I was settle in he told me to get ready as he wants to give me a road test to see what I can take. Once I'm all clean inside and out he takes me into the room as I'm naked he is still in his clothes, now I'm a little worried. Victor puts a hood over my head so I can't see there is an opening for my mouth. I'm told to get on my knees , I can feel he is very close then I feel something metal by my mouth as Victor has  a PA also. I open my mouth as he keep putting the head of his dick in , then I realize Victor is FUCKING BIG LIKE a HORSE. I can't open any wider and just  part of the head in my mouth. Victor says does his size scare me, I think for a second and say fuck no. He takes the hood off and I'm right he is HUNG it has to be 12X8. He grab my arm puts me on the bed face down and bury his face my ass. He is using his spit tongue fingers. Victor with one hand picks me up and I'm on all fours. Victor is now teasing my hole with his dick and PA and as I try to back up he says you are a slut and you can't wait till my dick is tearing up your hole, he's right I do want this big piece of man meat bury in my hole. With just his spit he is pushing his dick in and if I was not into getting my hole stretch this would be incredible painful for anyone else. Once Victor is balls deep he smack he on the ass real hard and pick me up so me back is on his chest and out of know ware he has a strap around my arm and I see the syringe the flash of blood and WOW I monster of a slam wile his dick is buried in my hole. Once I recover Victor is fucking me as hard and as fast as he could, when he drops his load I can feel it as he does stop as his cum is now working like lube. As he pulls out he he says that is one sweet hole as he hands me a drink that is laced with G. We spent the rest of the day fucking and I have never seen a live dick this big and someone who can drop such heavy loads as its like I got gangbang by 12 , he did say he thought he would wreck my hole as its not bleeding just now a big gap of a hole. 

Getting & recovering from getting the piercing was not bad and I really like them and the feel of them. Having what little hair I had removed from my body & face was nice as the guy doing it was hot looking. Going to the yoga classes is not easy as the teacher I found later is a Pro Dom and is a real sadist as I saw some of what she has done on her profile and it's scary she does not take shit in her class either.

The thing I did not expect is that Victor put me in chastity 24/7 as he say a boy like me must not  have possession of their dick, as he has plans for me when I'm let out. The first few weeks chastity is brutal and when Victor is fucking me with that beautiful dick with the PA on and the big loads he shoots driver me crazy. 

90 days ago Victor like me up in chastity and took me off my meds so I'm now detectable from my last few test. In that time victor has me working and the people he sets me up with are very nice. Some are for a few hours of just  sucking dick and getting fuck , then there are the weekend dates where I get to be piggy with being slammed and having my hole work over wile I'm still in chastity. They like teasing me as they are dropping their loads in one of my hole. 

So after 90 days Victor takes the cage off in that 90 period  it was only off for cleaning and he watch when it was off so I could not have orgasm . Victor changes my PA jewelry over to captive ball. The ball is not smooth but kind of ruff looking. I ask him why he says you will find out very soon and you will enjoy it. 

We leave the apartment and walk 6 blocks to an old brownstone and are greeted by the owner. We step right in and from what I can see Victor knows Joe  very well. Victor tells me to get out of my clothes, I do and Joe says WOW that’s a really nice dick as I have a hard on sticking straight out . Victor tells Joe that I'm now detectable with a good number for POZZING someone. Joe says his boy Tommy is ready , Joe leads me to the room where Tommy is. The first second I see Tommy my heart jumps out of my body. Blond hair about 1 inch taller than me slim build like mind with a 7 inch dick. Joe tells me I'm here to bring Tommy into the brotherhood as he cant because of health reason but saw me at a party and like me. They leave just Tommy and me in the room , I want to jump him but Tommy brings over 2 trays one for me and one for him. Mine are 3 syringes with needles and Tommy has  4 with needles and 4 without for a booty bump. 

I just can't help my self and just grab him and start to kiss him on the mouth and he responds, I can feel his hard dick against me but that will not last long after I slam him. I push him down to my did that has been lockup for 90 day he is using his mouth like a pro but I stop him as I want my load in his ass. I take his arm tie it off find the spot I see the flash of blood that will soon to be toxic as mine is. I feel like taking a slam but I would rather get into Tommy hole. I lay Tommy face down and stick my finger in his twitching hole as its ready for a booty bump. Just look at Tommy with his spread legs a ready hole I say to my self this has to be the perfect way to drop a 90 day load into someone. I'm here to POZ him with ruff ball on the PA it should not be hard , as I start I figure Tommy hole will be as louse as mine but I so wrong as he is tight so I take my time. He is so warm and beautiful looking and the moans coming from Tommy once I'm balls deep is driving me nuts. I start to fuck him real slow with pulling out almost all the way and then back in , I can see he is now use to my size so now I go to short strokes and doing all I can not to blow my load in his hole to soon, but I can't hold back any more and it feels like I'm pissing in his hole as when I pull out my cum is dripping out of his hole and I take my fingers pick up my fresh Toxic seeds that I can see some blood and feed it to Tommy mouth. 

I see the syringe for me and I take a hit , it very good Tina but it light load that is ok as I see Tommy is working my dick for round 2 as my dick is hard and Tommy has a ready hole for my dick. I spent hours dropping 5 loads into Tommy and as I'm not a big fan of  being a Top but POZZING Tommy is lot of fun as I left Tommy hole raw and hope Tommy does not convert anytime soon as I love doing this as we leave Joe says see you soon, Victor tells me I will be back In 2 weeks but until then I'm back in chastity. 

• Upvote 16

It took over 2 months for me to get Tommy  the first signs of becoming POZ , he had a bad cold and a few weeks later he tested POZ. I was so happy to hear that my toxic seed is running through his body and I love doing it, as we are now true brothers with my blood  in his body. As I’m more of a bottom but Topping a negative hole gets me real hard and I want to do it again. 

I doing ok in school but Victor wants me to do better so it's into the dungeon for some discipline where I get a whipping. My ass and back get some nice marks that last a few weeks. The yoga instructor is a real bitch but I now know why as I'm starting to see the effect of what she had planed for me. I thought I was in good shape but now I'm so flexible I can put my feet together and touch the floor with the palms of my hands on the floor with  my legs put together as it has made my hips so flexible now . 

To celebrate Tommy becoming a member of the brotherhood Victor , Joe , Tommy and I will be going out to this private sex club where it's anything goes. We get to this club it does not look much from the outside as it's in a ruff neighborhood but once you get inside it beautiful and very clean. In the middle of the room they have big bed that is  brightly lit up I think for thous who are exhibitionist . They have bar that also sells juice and other things I found out later. They also have some back room for thous who want to play private with beds and slings. Everyone is either in a jock strap , ass less chaps or naked flagging what they are into. 

Tommy and I have our eyes on the big bed in the middle of the room and Victor tells us to go put on a show as that is what it's meant for. So we go for it as we are just kissing each other we see this guy come walking who is not bad looking maybe late 20s nice build but he is in these white boxers underwear at a sex club.  Tommy says he must be new or just looking for it. I go down on Tommy dick as I can see people are watching us as we are both a bit of exhibitionist but I see Victor and Joe talking to the guy in white boxers. Tommy starts to work on my dick as I don't a care in the world. Then Victor taps us as says I want you two to meet Igor as he is new. From what I can see Igor came in here walking normal but now Victor and Joe are holding him up. We are told Igor wants to party with us but thous white boxers have go . I was told later that Victor gave Igor something in his drink wile Joe distracted him. I go over and pull Igor boxers down and he has a nice dick and start to suck it wile Tommy starts to kiss him. As I'm sucking his dick I stick my finger in his ass and it is TIGHT maybe a virgin. Igor is so out of it as we drag him on to the bed as Joe drops off out play kit that has E , G syringe for booty bumps and to slam with, I wonder if Igor knows what's coming.  I'm face to face with Igor and ask Igor how  he likes us, Igor says he's never been in such a nice place like this with so many nice people as Tommy preps Igor arm for his first slam. His first reaction is just like my first and after he recovers I turn him over so he is on top of me. I take my legs and wrap mine legs over  Igor legs so he is spread wide open so Tommy has access to Igor virgin hole. With my arms wrap around Igor he can't move as I hole and tell Igor what nice body he has and we are going to such good care of him. Igor says he has never felt this way as Tommy starts to give Igor his first booty bump. Tommy dick is like rock and so is mine as we both are about to give Igor a night he will never forget. When Tommy starts to get his dick in Igor hole he says to me he is tight but just drives it in , I can feel Igor is not use to getting anything up he's his ass as Tommy is fucking Igor balls deep , I don't know who is having more fun me watching the look on Tommy face or knowing I'm next. As Tommy drops his first load in Igor former virgin hole.I can sense Igor is getting use to this as he is more relaxed as I get out from under him. Victor comes over with some drinks but Igor drink is different LOL as I can taste mine has some G but Igor drink is strong. Tommy tells Igor to clean his dick as I’m getting  get my chance , Igor hesitates at cleaning Tommy dick till I slap his ass hard and call him our bitch. As it’s my turn I see Tommy gave Igor a nice load as it dripping out. Fuck you can't let that toxic seed run out. I use Tommy POZ seed as it’s the best lube you can use as I  put my dick  in, as my dick is bigger Igor hole is resisting so Tommy pulls out some poppers and tells to inhale Igor 4 big breaths as he does I feel his hole opens up and I just drive it in balls deep. I know that my PA might cut up his inside so maybe we have chance of converting Igor in one night. I pound away fucking him as fast as I can hopping I can do some damage. After I drop my first load I did not see any blood spots as its Tommy turn to drop another of his toxic seed as Tommy is newly converted  to POZ. I get my chance and this time I try to go ever go faster with Igor legs over his shoulder and the look on his face is priceless. Right after I put my second load into Igor hole hopping I wreck it real good, I feel someone push me away , its Victor with a raging hard on. He says let's not waste  this seed and I will drive it in deeper. As we hold Igor down Victor goes to work and with his dick he will be pushing Tommy and my toxic seed very deep. I know how Victor fucks when he's like this and it can be very painful especially with that big PA on  and the big loads he shoots. As Igor just lays there and takes the hardest pounding he will ever take.I can't believe it we just fuck Igor and his  virgin hole with a 12X8 dick that has a 00 gauge PA and Igor hole is not bleeding WTF what do we have do use sand paper. 

We get Igor up put his white boxers on and leave him as he is just a mess. We go into one of the back rooms where Tommy and me are put into slings and given good heavy slams as we watch a few of the club members come over to Tommy and I , they say we put on a nice show and now it’s their turn to have some fun with us. We are put into fuck slings and given a nice slam and start to fuck our brains out.

As we are about to leave we see Igor in the locker room trying to get dress as he is so fuck up from all the drugs we gave him.So we go over to Igor and we see his white boxers are now covered in blood. We tell him he will be ok just take it easy and he will be ok in a few days as this happens to all of us the first time , but to keep in touch with us in the mean time. As Tommy and I walk away we are celebrating  just like we won a big time foot at game. :D 

• Upvote 13

• 2 weeks later...

Victor is keeping us off our meds as he really like what Tommy and I did to Igor. We did not hear back from Igor for a month as he develop a very bad cold, and he never had one so sever I guess Igor has the fuck flu now. 

The 4 of us will be going to Chicago for IML next week as Victor has one of the large room arranged for us at the hotel. This will be  Tommy and I first time here and  we know very  little what's it's about what goes on here.

I get of the cab and I see all the hot guys in their leather out side the hotel  and once we get in side it's the same HOT men all over. I'm getting all kinds of looks as I know what they want and I hope I can make it happen. 

As Tommy and I don't have any leather Victor says for us to go see this vendor and get leather collars , ass less chaps , full leather pants with vest with a chest  harness. As we walk down the halls we can hear inside the room what is going on in their some rooms and this is our kind of place. One room we hear someone screaming to get their hole fisted. 

We get to the vendors and they check our ID that we registered for the event as they said we both look like we are under 18. At the vendor booth he says welcome and we told that Joe & Victor sent us and we give him the list. He ask us to strip down as we are now both standing there just in our jock straps. We try on chest harness first and I can see we are getting eye balled by people passing by , so I bend over with my hands to the floor and spread my legs, as I look between my legs I can the look on their face and Tommy does the same thing. When we did the same thing with the ass less  chaps we could see no one was moving as we were putting on a show for the crowd. When we left we were in our jock straps in ass less chaps and chest harness just walking around the large vending area. We stop by Mr S. Leather where he has some monster dildos and put on a show with  Tommy playing as he is fucking me. Where we walk around people would come up to us as ask if we would like to meet them in their room. Most I would have said yes to but I know Joe & Victor have some plans as we were leaving a sling and bench were being set up. This place is great as they have a meeting for leather men under 25 witch we will be going to next.

When we get back to the room Joe said he heard we put on a show in the vending area. I gave Victor all the cards people gave us trying to hook up with us. I ask Victor how we should dress for the under 25 meeting , he says just jeans bare top with your leather harness , boots with your leather collar with the lock on. 

When we get to this meeting there are so many beautiful look men here maybe 100. Tommy and I are just dumb struck at all of this young man meat .As there are so many HOT guys here and my dick is so hard and Tommy is the same way. This is really a social and we get to talk to them. Most want to know about hooking up with them wile we are here and we get a lot of numbers. This leather man comes over and says we put on a really nice show in vending and ask if we are with Victor & Joe, we said yes and he just smiled and said he will get his revenge with us later as he walk away. I look at Tommy WTF was that about wile we look at all the hot meat here and wanted to get grab anyone dick as I was so horny. Guys would come up to me and say that's a big dick you have their as my jeans are 1 size to small and my hardon is showing. 

When we get back into the room we ask Victor is we could get a little Tina , he say no as we are told to get ready in our leather as we have a job to do. They take us to another room and when we get in there is this boy on all fours on the bed and someone is doing something to his hole. Victor say here they are him ready for action , we are told just a few more minutes and his hole will be ready. We watch as they takes a tooth brush to this boy hole to tear it up as with  both of us being POZ we know what we are here for and my dick gets even harder. This boy hole is ready as the tooth brush is good and red with blood. He picks the boy up and say to him these are the boy who will be POZING you do you have any problems now , we see the look on his face and he really wants it. I see Victor come over with a rig and has this boy arm tied off as he puts the needle in and the flash of blood gets me even harder. Tommy flips a coin to see who's going first , I WIN as I get out of my leather pants this boy owner says , hey Victor that is some dick your boy has that should tear him up even more.  I go to the boys who will soon be my brother I show him my dick and slap the side of his face with it as Tommy is getting this boys hole ready with his spit as we are not going to use and lube just our cum and shards of Tina. I have just the head of my dick in him and I can't resist but to go balls deep on him in one shot. When I do I can hear him screaming and his screams just make me harder. I just fuck this negative hole as fast as I can and when I shoot my toxic load in and I just keep my dick bury in till I stop the spam stop, now its Tommy turn to breed this boy and as he does I get my bloody dick cleaned by this boy.Tommy & I put 3 loads in, then  Victor slam us both with heavy Tina as he said our dicks will not be used the rest of the time we are here just our holes.  We each put 3 loads in this boy and as we were leaving we saw that butt plug had been put in his formally neg. hole. 

As we are walking down the hall Victor says you boys really did a great job on that boy as he slaps my ass with his hand, he says Joe had set up a party for us in our room and when we get back clean your selves up and get into your chaps and boots. 

As get into our gear we hear people in the other room and one of them we met at the under 25 social, he says these 2 really  put on a show in the vending area, now it's his turn. Victor hands him a needle he grabs Tommy and slams him , I feel jealous as I wish it was me. He puts Tommy in the sling , he grabs my arm and I get slam and forces me on my knees and pulls out his dick and puts it on my lips as I know what I means and just to take it all the way down my throat, he is big but not where its like with Victor dick. As he gets good an hard he starts to fuck Tommy after a few minutes of saying what a sweet hole Tommy he takes his dick out and he it put in front of my face to suck it and when he satisfied he goes back to Tommy hole and then back to my mouth until he finally cums. When he leaves he till Victor you have some fine boys there and he will be back for the big party. Joe says we have to keep you boys hydrated so keep drinking, as I drink I can tell its spike with G so I know what ever they have planed it's going to be big. 

The G is really strong as I trust Victor but this is the most I have taken as he slams the both of us again. They take us to another part of the hotel and when we get in its a big room with bright lights and maybe 50 men. I see a bed , sling & bench as right now I'm like a rag doll but I feel so free and I linking this feeling. Victor say here they are an out of the comer of my eye I see 2 guys with cameras. I guess we are going to be filmed. 

In a few minutes I'm on my knees with dicks in my hands and mouth and some putting there fingers in my hole, I guess Tommy is doing the same thing. I have never seen so many big hard beautiful dicks in one place. I found out later the only way you could get into this party was you have to have 8 inches or bigger and be POZ or POZ friendly   and be ok with people who will be PNP. As I'm on the bed on all fours with a dick in my ass as one in my mouth I see Tommy doing the same thing. I also see guys smoking bowls and slamming. My hole is nicely lube with cum as one after another is dumping there loads in my ass. They want to give Tommy & I a break so they take us to the bathroom and get us on our knees as they strap this funnel that has a tube that goes down our throat. They come in one at a time and start to piss into the funnel we can control the amount so we don't drown. What I'm finding out its Tina lace piss and who wants to waist good Tina so it's recycle through us plus it's keeping us hydrated.

If you want more let me know 

• Upvote 15

Tommy and I must have consume  a gallon of Chen lace piss in the bathroom. When we get out after cleaning our selves up a bit I see both of us have plug in our holes and I don't want to pull it out as I know we both took a lot of loads. 

We get out and the only ones left are the 2 camera guys Victor & Joe and 2 old guys that are heavenly tattooed & pierced. As we walk over one of them says to Victor how do these boys  make money for you,with  their dicks or their ass. Victor grabs my Tina dick and says when he's straight he's a great earner with this dick, the old guys says so his hole can be wreck, Victor says go ahead and wreck it. One of the old guys grabs Tommy and the one who was talking to Victor grabs me. He gives me a kiss and says to me you are so beautiful and what sweat ass you have. He brings me over to the sling and I just hop into it as I'm a real pig to getting my hole played with. He ask Victor if he could give me a little Tina and says not right now as he has taken a lot and not sure how much I have in me from all the piss I have in my system. He says ok but he will help with getting rid of the piss in my system. He takes out my Prince Albert piercing and is going to put a catheter in me so I can piss any time I need to as he is going to be working on my hole for some time, I guess the same thing is happening to Tommy. I feel him working the catheter into my dick and never had this done before after its in he tells me anytime I need to piss just piss and it will go into the bag below. 

Victor cuffs my arms over my head & legs are cuffed real wide so my hole is open wide.I see him open a suite case of some really big dildos and other things I have never have seen before and I'm now a little scared as I don't to be split in half. He ask Victor if I'm POZ and if I'm toxic he says yes , the old guy just smiles and says good as that is how it should be, I see he has a bio hazard tattoo on his chest then he says to Victor these boys should get some POZ tattoos one day.  He puts a gas mask on me and my vision is very limited now so I don't know what's coming. 

When he pulls out the plug out the old guys says WOW he is loaded and takes off the gas mask and wants to clean the cum off the  dildo and his hand , it's no problem as I like eating cum , he says to Victor you have a real slut pig  here , the gas mask goes back on. I feel something going into my hole it's not big at first but the deeper it goes the bigger it gets. He massage the area between my dick and ass hole and it feels nice wile Victor is now working over my nipples witch I really like. The lights from the cameras are very bright and I'm feeling warm as someone grabs to tube of the gas mask and tells me to take 5 deep breaths, from the first in hale its poppers and what ever was in my hole was just pulled out and replace with something else bigger, after its in I feel it’s stretching my hole bigger not painful but comfortable as the heat from the camera light  also feel goods. What ever he is  now starting to be uncomfortable and the gas mask is removed and Victor tells me to drink this juice and I know its pack with good old G as the old guy is wrapping my arm with a belt and  he has a syringe and found a vane the flash of blood and then the rush as I feel the rush it's a heavy slam. The old guy takes the same needle and then slams him self and says I like young boy POZ blood in me. With the mask off I see him clearly  now let's wreck my hole as in the back of me I can hear Tommy screaming as its either pain or pleasures. He has his arm covered in Crisco as I know the smell and looks me and says now the fun starts as he pulls out of  what ever was in my hole and I see this  large steel spreader. With in a second his hand is right in and then out as Victor has poppers right under my nose and tells me to inhale. I can feel he is in deep and tells Victor to see where his arm is as I even see right below my belly button moving now , he with draws then right back in, I now see the  marks on his arm like ruler all the way to his shoulder he points to Victor on his arm right above his elbow and says not bad for someone so young and small. The old guys says to Victor that's how deep I want to go but he thinks he can go wider as he is looking at me and smiles . Victor ask how is his hole and the old guy says I'm not blown out , so Victor says go ahead. With In a minute I feel him in me and this time it's with one hand In and he is using his fingers from his other hand working in. Victor says I'm ready for another slam and wants to know if he should remove his hands from me. The old guy says there is nothing better than having your hands in a hole wile someone is getting slammed. Victor has the needle in it's a nice hit and as I'm getting the rush the old guy is pushing in his other hand. I now have 2 hands in my hole , Victor and the camera man are looking and say that is WOW and the feeling for me is fantastic, I'm told to squeeze down as hard as I can and as I do his hands go in deeper. He is now push both hands in an out like I'm being fuck and the feeling of being so full is incredible and wish he could deeper and as he stops he with draws one hand and starts to punch fist me faster and faster and if I was not so FUCKUP from the Tina I would have cum a river. After he removed his fist he climbs up to me and gives me a kiss and says it was a joy to play with me and hopes to do it again real soon , he now says comes the hard part and I have no idea what he's talking about as he grabs the catheter, he says on the count of 3 he is going to pull it out 1 , 2 FUCK he pulled it out on 2 not 3 like he said. He picks up the bag below and it half full of my piss witch I had forgotten about Victor says he will take care of it. 

• Upvote 11

wow!  if I weren't a Marine during don't ask don't tell .... and wasn't such a wuss.. I would have loved that!!  still never been fisted.. 3rd finger so far is my limit.   Great story!!!

Take the plunge Pup, you won't regret it.

Your only regrets will be that you did not do it sooner.

• Upvote 1

As the old guy helps me out of the sling I then realized how FUCKUP I am. I reach back I feel how big my hole is as my own 4 fingers fit right in very easy. He is holding me up and kissing me and saying what great time he had and can't wait to see me again and see if he can go even deeper & wider. I'm so high as they take Tommy and I to the bathroom to clean us off and I can see Tommy is barely able to stand. After we are cleaned up we are just laying on the bed when I start to crash. I was told Tommy and I were in that bed for close to 20 hours and as I wake up in Tommy arms he starts to kiss me and says I hope you had as good as he had. My hole feels so empty and cold now and before it felt so full and warm. Hope I can get that feeling back again and like the old guy said going deeper and wider. 

The trip back was not easy as I'm craving Tina but Victor wants me back in shape soon as I have to get back to being a earner and I don't make much with my ass but my dick and Tina is not great for having a hard dick. 

5 days after I return from IML I'm back to work fucking for Victor as all the men I fuck are nice and know what they want and there holes are clean as fucking a dirty hole is no fun. Sunday morning Victor is horny more ever and just grabs me and forced me on to his 12X8 dick once he is like a rock puts me on all fours spits on my hole and drives right in. When he did this before IML it was a little painful as now I'm really like it this rough. As he is jackhammering me my dick is as like a rock and I'm cumming from this ruff fucking Victor is giving me. When he blows his load in me deep his slaps me on my ass as that's to single me that his dick needs cleaning. Once his dick was clean he can see that I had shot out a load also and smiles and says what a slut I have become. 

A few days later I was told we are running low on party supplies and it's my turn to go and get them. Tommy had told me he's glad it's not him as the dealer keeps you for 3 days for some ruff stuff. I ask Victor if I can get some G or Tina before I go and he says no as they want me for something special this time. 

I get to the address and it's a nice place so I ring the bell at the exact time I was told , when the door opens there is this big black man who is about 6ft 6 with mussels on mussels and the nastiest mean look on his face, he says you are Victor BOY when I said yes his face went from scary to the biggest smile he says I'm Henry  come on in we are glad you could make it. Once inside he introduces me to his 3 brothers and takes me into the living room where there is this white boy about my age but he looks like  I know this person.  He's on couch not moving much. Henry says this punk had one of his friends arrested.I do know this ass hole as he is one of the big time jocks at the school I go to, he goes around school saying how many girls he has fuck. This boy says he is straight and they want me to fuck and POZ him up wile they take pictures so they can black mail him later. Once I hear I'm to POZ this boy my dick goes in to rock hard mode as that is almost as good as getting slammed with a heavy dose of Tina. They have him on G right now and will slam him once we get into the basement. Once down their Henry brothers get him on the bed and as I look around this place is set up really nice with slings , benches and all types of toys for working on holes. I see the brothers are taking a brush to this boys hole as they are very serious about getting him POZED. My dick in now even harder if that's possible as I get out of my clothes Henry see my hard dick and said WOW nice dick boy, Victor said you are hung but not this big and I guess you are ready to POZ this bitch as they are giving him a booty bump , the only noise coming from him is the moans of pleasure as they put the strap around his arm I see the flash of blood  it's done as his is coughing heavy. I check over his body and see he has maybe a 5 inch dick and as he is half awake I come up to him and he recognized me and I say to him now this is a dick the girl really want and not yours. The lights are turn on , I go over to him and say now suck a real mans dick and he says no , Henry pulls out a cattle prod and gives him a jolt and his mouth opens up and what a shitty cock sucker he is. Now with the head of my dick with the PA ready to go in, I say to my self should go in easy or just goes balls deep from the start as  he fuck over Henry so I  just drive in balls deep, fuck him and this is one tight hole so maybe he's a virgin?

I can sense he is in pain as I start to go in and out slow at first but his hole is still tight and I can see with the bright lights some blood so my toxic seed will be mixing with his really soon. When I shoot my first load in him deep Henry is saying to the boys face you don't ever fuck with me or any my brothers again as we now own your ass as you are now part of the brotherhood and will now soon be POZ like all of us here. I keep my dick in him and Henry tells the boy to now clean my dick , he does and it's the most blood I have ever seen so I must have really torn up his former negative hole. He is slammed again and some G  and Henry is asking him in front of the camera if he wants more POZ dick in him, if he wants to be their slut and willing to do anything. They put a plug in his hole and leave him there and tell me if I could drop 3 more loads in him before they start to party with me FUCK YEA as POZZING a negative  hole really gets me off now and in a few minutes I'm ready. I don't know with wrong or right with me but when I'm off my meds. and I get the chance  to fuck a negative hole it so much fun. Right before I put  my forth load in this boy Henry comes over with 2 syringes , I guess the real fun to begin as they tie off both of our arms and I’m first. Henry pulls back and I see the rig is with a lot of my blood in it and its more than normal , then he does not push the plunger down but pulls the rig out and gives it to the jock so he now has my blood directly in.I and fucking him as hard as I can and his hole is still tight as right before I put my forth load in I get a heavy slam.Henry  is very happy and said let's start the party with me as he gave me some water that is lace with G as his brother take me over to the sling.

It's my turn as I look across the room at that boy who I just had the pleasure of breeding POZ toxic seed into as he is chained up with 4 fresh POZ loads in his former virgin negative hole. They bring me over to the sling and I now see Henry and his 3 brothers all naked and I'm in heaven as they are all rock hard hung , I can see the sexual rage in their eyes and I'm their target. Henry sticks a large syringes in my hole , I can feel the booty bump is massive and the look on Henry face is one it's now my turn as he shoves his dick in my hole as there is no pain just the fullness of a big dick as when he is balls deep I squeeze down on his dick and from the look on his face is that of excitement. After he drops his load in my he says to his brothers we have a winner here and what a fuck he is. Henry goes over to the chained up boy to get his dick cleaned as its now his brothers turn and as I'm getting fuck they keep me well hydrated with G and slammed with the best Tina I have ever had. After they all drop their first load in me and the boy has cleared their dicks off they bring him over to rim my hole and to taste the leaking cum from my hole and what is ever was drop on the floor and when he is rimming me I push out some extra for him as Henry and his brothers watch and call him a pig wile the cameras are running. 

Later they put the boy in the sling and even after I have been slammed I can still get a hard on as this has never happen before, they have this boy so FUCKUP they ask if he wants to be POZ and they tease him if he  more Tina and he he will do anything , I guess Mistress Tina has hooked another victim. 

Let me know if you want more.

• Upvote 13