".....but Don't Cum Inside Me."

RideMyBlkDik

Deciding to bareback is a gradual journey for a lot of guys and giving them a bad experience while they're finding their way doesn't help any of us.

I am with RideMyBlkDik in disagreeing with nelliess. I do not think the decision to bareback is a gradual journey. That verbiage sounds very warm and fuzzy. But taking a man's raw cock up your fuck hole is a precursor to getting bred. Period. So like RideMyBlkDik I will say that barebacking is the final frontier.

If you wanna talk warm and fuzzy and be treated like a child just go watch Sesame Street.

If you want to talk about the journeys we take in life, try listening to Deepak Chopra.

If you wanna take my bare cock up your ass then be prepared to take my load.

Any questions?

I've said it before in other threads, but, If I let a top into my ass bare, I'm pretty much expecting his cum inside my ass.  Hopefully he's been truthful about his status if that matters to me at that moment.  If not, I played my hand, win or lose.  I'm not one to tell a top, once he's fucking me, NOT to cum in me.  I've already made that decision when I let him penetrate me sans condom.

Your Mileage may vary. 

I am with RideMyBlkDik in disagreeing with nelliess. I do not think the decision to bareback is a gradual journey. That verbiage sounds very warm and fuzzy. But taking a man's raw cock up your fuck hole is a precursor to getting bred. Period. So like RideMyBlkDik I will say that barebacking is the final frontier.

If you wanna talk warm and fuzzy and be treated like a child just go watch Sesame Street.

If you want to talk about the journeys we take in life, try listening to Deepak Chopra.

If you wanna take my bare cock up your ass then be prepared to take my load.

Any questions?

Everyone who has participated in this thread has been respectful. Unless I read it wrong, this post was not. We who disagree with your point of view are not having a warm and fuzzy discussion here. Nor are we children. We've responded with maturity and kindness. You keep saying "if you want this" or "if you want that"... Well... If you want a site where everyone agrees with you, start one. We all are different from each other and we all are never going to completely agree on everything. We are humans, and all are different. That's what makes this site great. But respect should be given, regardless of opinions. You say if we want to talk about journeys... Chasing in and of itself is a journey. And that's a major topic on this site. You may disagree with others, but, kindly said, do it with respect. No one in this thread has acted like a child. Up until a couple of posts ago. In regards to your question: I have several questions, but out of respect, I'm not going to ask them.

I'm standing by what I said earlier. If it were discussed beforehand (in the hook up scenario) then NO ONE would have to be upset or disappointed. It takes five seconds to have that discussion. There are plenty out there (including me) that willingly take loads. Find them instead of forcing someone else to do so that doesn't want to. Just as we don't want everyone else's desires for life forced on us (as this thread has so thoroughly proven), we shouldn't force ours on them. That would be incredibly hypocritical of us.

• Upvote 1

Everyone who has participated in this thread has been respectful. Unless I read it wrong, this post was not. ......

Well... If you want a site where everyone agrees with you, start one.

Clearly YOU are being disrespectful with that comment. Why don't YOU start your site where everyone agrees with you? You keep tripping over yourself.... remember in a previous post you talked extensively about maturity, and now you contradict yourself saying no one in this thread has acted like a child.

You need to get a grip on yourself and your emotions.

I am not about to make any psychoanalysis as to why this topic has struck a nerve in you.

Please remember that you do not have a monopoly on all the answers in this thread.

The one thing I am definitely not is 'warm and fuzzy', except for my ass :-)

The only point i was ever making is that everyone is different and projecting our own views and experiences on to other people doesn't generally work. Deciding to take loads was never much of a journey for me, but I know it can be for other's and we should be able to respect that.

We are all adults and barebacking definitely isn't for those who are immature or who haven't thought through what they are doing, but that goes both ways. My position is, and has always been, that no-one deserves to have something happen to them during sex that they have clearly stated they don't want. I wouldn't be comfortable with that but as cam1972 said all it needs is everyone to be clear up front and there's no issue. If they still won't take it then there are plenty of us who will.

• Upvote 3

I do understand your approach nelliess. And I respect your views. I really do.

But in my opinion it is wrong and even dangerous to think about barebacking as a journey. That kind of thinking leads to a childish approach to obfuscate the fact that cum might end up in the bottom's ass. Therefore it becomes immature to say "we can fuck bare but please don't cum inside me."

Of course we are thought to respect each other. Of course bottoms have rights too. However when we begin to sugarcoat the end results of barebacking then we enter the realm of 'journeys' and warm and fuzzy feelings that I associate with kids.

When someone takes a nosedive into barebacking, that's it. Yes you can become a bareback-addict. Translation: I,the top, might cum inside you. If you don't wanna take a chance on that outcome, then stay the fuck away from my raw cock.

That's the kind of tough talk we need.

Let's not dance around the truth that the root cause of getting bred is bareback fucking. Let's face facts: I'm a barebacker. Please don't be condescending and talk about my gradual journey to the breeding zone. You are either pregnant or not pregnant. You are either a barebacker or not a barebacker. And whether bottoms like it or not, when they take a raw cock up their ass, there is an implied risk that cum might end up inside them.

misterpiggy, I genuinely didn't feel you were being disrepectful. We're having a great discussion and I do agree with much of what you are saying.

Perhaps 'journey' isn't the right word. I agree you're either a barebacker or your not, but some guys can take a little bit longer to embrace their inner cum pig than 99.9% of the guys on this site have. A bare bottom should always take the guy's cum but those who are new to it might take a little while before they take that final plunge. they always get there in the end though. And certainly if you take a cock bare you don't have the right to complain if a guy cum's inside you, that's the risk you took.

I'm certainly not going judge anyone for their views or practices (how could I), I know what I find acceptable and unacceptable but we all have our own judgements to make on this.

• Upvote 1

Clearly YOU are being disrespectful with that comment. Why don't YOU start your site where everyone agrees with you? You keep tripping over yourself.... remember in a previous post you talked extensively about maturity, and now you contradict yourself saying no one in this thread has acted like a child.

You need to get a grip on yourself and your emotions.

I am not about to make any psychoanalysis as to why this topic has struck a nerve in you.

Please remember that you do not have a monopoly on all the answers in this thread.

1: I do not nor have I ever claimed to have a monopoly on all the answers in this thread. I definitely do not.

2: My emotions are in check. This hasn't struck a nerve. I was merely discussing as everyone else has been.

3: I was not being disrespectful. I just didn't appreciate being compared to children. You wouldn't either.

I will unfollow this thread so you can continue your thoughts on the matter without any interference from me. No hard feelings.

I've learned a lot reading this thread...for example that we have a few rapists on here  :grin:

Check this out:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2314469/Men-convicted-rape-woman-agrees-sex.html

I just hope that the tops that are doing the "raping" are doing this in anonymous settings because if the bottom came back and accused you of pozzing him, things could get really interesting, especially if you can't produce a negative test result.

Even though I'm in the minority here (because I believe a bottom can ask not to be ejaculated into), I totally understand why tops don't like this. I've asked guys to pull out and guys have asked me to pull out. That's life. The next guy will probably gladly take the load.

I don't become your property and/or surrender all rights to what happens to my body because I let you enter me without a condom. Following that logic, a bottom couldn't stop sex that was painful (e.g. the top slams into you), bloody, or became messy due to a bowel movement (I know, gross).

It really is my body and you as the top should be happy you are getting the opportunity to enjoy it, just as much as I am enjoying yours.  

• Upvote 3

there is another angle to this scenario that i have experienced

when a top is fucking me and breaks the moment by speaking and telling me he is about to cum, and needs my input on where he's "cool" dumping it.

almost inviting me to say "don't come inside me"...

I just say "go for it". i don't even give him any options to choose from, lol, like as if I'm gonna say "pull out and cum on my thigh" or something haha

as others have said above on this thread, the whole point of fucking bareback is to cum inside!!!!

• Upvote 1

Guest Bearman

I always try to make it clear to the top before I take his cock that I would love to take his load deep inside.I must admit that if he pulls out and shoots over me I feel somewhat disappointed.(this has rarely happened).I dont ask his status as I am always willing to take any load. Love to feel a top drive hard to get as deep as possible before leaving me with the biggest load he pump into me

I like your point of view Nay80. I wish more bottoms were like you. But I must accept that everyone is not the same.  And I understand that we are all at different levels of awareness.  We won't always agree on the same things in life but I have learned to respect each person's opinions and feelings.  That's what makes democracy work in this great country, the USA.

• Upvote 2

there is another angle to this scenario that i have experienced

when a top is fucking me and breaks the moment by speaking and telling me he is about to cum, and needs my input on where he's "cool" dumping it.

almost inviting me to say "don't come inside me"...

I just say "go for it". i don't even give him any options to choose from, lol, like as if I'm gonna say "pull out and cum on my thigh" or something haha

as others have said above on this thread, the whole point of fucking bareback is to cum inside!!!!

I never thought about that angle until you mentioned it here. Thanks for that valuable insight and contribution to this thread. You gave me something to think about.

I'm quite new to barebacking but accept that the guy will cum in me and know there is a risk of getting pozzed. I think all who take it bare know that as I accept and in any case pre cum could convert me in any case. It's the risk I chose to take and I have had a mild flu and so maybe I have been unlucky early on

• Upvote 1

And who gets to decide what's in the best interest of the bottom AFTER the top's raw cock is already in the bottom's ass?

At that point, who gets to decide what's in the best interest of the bottom?

Is it the top, the bottom, or both?

Is it not true that a bottom gives up certain rights if he's in his sound mind agreeing to be fucked raw?

Doesn't homosexual fucking have different rules as opposed heterosexual fucking?

Where would the rule of law stand if this issue of the bottom's rights ever came before a judge in a courtroom?

Please don't be upset with me....(but I believe that if more of us think about this carefully we might agree)....

I honestly believe that the top gets to decide what's in the best interest of the bottom after the top's raw cock is inside the bottom's ass.