".....but Don't Cum Inside Me."

RideMyBlkDik

There is something taboo and hot. I role played once with a regular and told him not to cum in my ass and he yelled, “shut the fuck up faggot, I’m breeding you, no way I’m pulling ou.” This was in a sleazy abs and I got another top who was into this and said, my turn faggot. It was hot! Something about not being desperate for a load.

• Like 2

This is bad but... when a guy says no.. doesn’t it make you harder and want to dominate and breed him? I fucked a guy who said don’t cum in my ass, we were in the same booth in a filthy ABS. I just continued to fuck him and did cum up his ass. He kept whimpering no but did not push me away. It was a dominating feeling and I must have cum a gallon in his hole. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

• 1 year later...

Any true bottom would never say those words.  Telling a top what to do, especially with his sperm?  No way.  If he's fucking me, it's his decision.