".....but Don't Cum Inside Me."

RideMyBlkDik

Based on the discussion in this thread so far, here is my principal view: political correctness has no place between two men having bareback sex.

The dynamics between two men fucking raw is quite different in contrast to sex between a male and a female. I believe that distinction must be made in this conversation because mentally, men are wired differently from women...just ask Dr. John Gray (Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus). This doesn't mean that a man's need for anal sex cannot be as strong as a woman's need for vaginal sex.  But what it does mean is that when two men come together to fuck, raw, their animalistic behavior is in high gear. Translation: let's fuck like dogs!

Having said that, it is never a good time for a bottom to agree to bareback with the caveat that the top should not cum inside him. The bottom should not stipulate that condition before the sex and certainly not during the sex. That's my personal opinion.  As a top, when a bottom agrees to bareback, he should know that I intend to make a deposit. If you don't want my deposit then stay the fuck away from my raw dick.

• Upvote 5

If he shouldn't stipulate it before the sex, then don't be pissed when he says don't cum in me while you are fucking him. That could be avoided by "allowing" him to say that before the act..... He's a free human being. If he wants to say that before you fuck him, that's his right. That's not an opinion. That's fact. Yes, sex between males is much more animalistic than between a man and a woman. I've had both. But respect doesn't go out the window just because it is animalistic in nature. And that goes for both people. Top and bottom. Again, I have not nor will I ever ask a top to pull out. I'd hate it too if I were a top. But it's still his right. I don't understand the thinking behind doing that, but I've never understood people.

• Upvote 2

If he shouldn't stipulate it before the sex, then don't be pissed when he says don't cum in me while you are fucking him. That could be avoided by "allowing" him to say that before the act..... He's a free human being. If he wants to say that before you fuck him, that's his right. That's not an opinion. That's fact. Yes, sex between males is much more animalistic than between a man and a woman. I've had both. But respect doesn't go out the window just because it is animalistic in nature. And that goes for both people. Top and bottom. Again, I have not nor will I ever ask a top to pull out. I'd hate it too if I were a top. But it's still his right. I don't understand the thinking behind doing that, but I've never understood people.

Your post is fascinating as always. But I have 2 questions for you...

1. Do you believe a top can "accidentally " cum inside a bottom during raw sex?

2. In your opinion, does consensual bareback fucking come with an implied risk that the top might nutt inside the bottom without the bottom's knowledge?

As a man who thinks as clearly as you do, how would you answer those 2 questions?

Your post is fascinating as always. But I have 2 questions for you...

1. Do you believe a top can "accidentally " cum inside a bottom during raw sex?

2. In your opinion, does consensual bareback fucking come with an implied risk that the top might nutt inside the bottom without the bottom's knowledge?

As a man who thinks as clearly as you do, how would you answer those 2 questions?

Of course! It's possible.I said in one of my first posts that I think it's ignorant of the bottom to ask for the top to pull out because the disease is already in the precum. I'll add that I think it is ignorant also because of the possibility that the top may have an overly sensitive cock that has a hair trigger and could shoot off before the top has time to think. And yes, there is the implied risk of him coming without the bottom knowing. You've read the posts that have been made about coming anyway and acting like you didn't. There's definitely the implied risk. Some don't have any regard for others. They are selfish, inconsiderate babies who only do what they want. Others be damned. My position on this whole discussion is this: if you aren't prepared to take loads, then you are in no position to fuck bare.

• Upvote 4

While I may fool myself that I have the strength to tell a top who I am unsure of status to pull out rather than cum inside I have yet to actually utter those words. In fact every time I am at that moment where I might say it the words that always come out is a variation of 'Breed me deep'.

• Upvote 4

Based on the discussion in this thread so far, here is my principal view: political correctness has no place between two men having bareback sex.

The dynamics between two men fucking raw is quite different in contrast to sex between a male and a female. I believe that distinction must be made in this conversation because mentally, men are wired differently from women...just ask Dr. John Gray (Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus). This doesn't mean that a man's need for anal sex cannot be as strong as a woman's need for vaginal sex.  But what it does mean is that when two men come together to fuck, raw, their animalistic behavior is in high gear. Translation: let's fuck like dogs!

Having said that, it is never a good time for a bottom to agree to bareback with the caveat that the top should not cum inside him. The bottom should not stipulate that condition before the sex and certainly not during the sex. That's my personal opinion.  As a top, when a bottom agrees to bareback, he should know that I intend to make a deposit. If you don't want my deposit then stay the fuck away from my raw dick.

I have read the above-mentioned quote numerous times. Those thoughts are very accurate and very profound. Indeed as you said "political correctness has no place between two men having bareback sex". Thank you for your contribution to this website.

A bottom who agrees to get fucked bare is NOT simultaneously agreeing to take his partner's full load in his ass as well.  However many tops unequivocally have the mindset that bottoms MUST know that pulling out is not an option. Many strict total tops see the world that way.  I believe when RideMyBlkDik referred to Political Correctness (PC) he's referring to "putting pressure on other people to accept your point of view exclusively".  I can't speak for him, but I don't believe he means that tops put pressure on bottoms who take their raw dick....and expect the bottoms to give up their right to not accept loads up the ass.

cam1972 refers to this very eloquently in his posts when he said bottoms are free human being with rights...and therefore tops should be mindful of the bottoms requests.

It seems to me that context is important in this discourse.  And for those of us who studied Discourse Analysis in college, we know that the way we frame, or package, or views can make all the difference in what the other person perceives to be our intent.  So I agree with both cam1972 and RideMyBlkDik.  The latter expressed he's a total top and whenever a bottom tells him "not to cum inside him", most strict tops perceive that to be cruel and unusual punishment.  Whether the top complies or not is where I believe cam1972 reverts to the rights to bottoms.  However I am careful to talk about rights in this discourse.  Rights is hinting that there are legal ramifications. Like a bottom can actual take a top to court and sue the top for unloading his cum inside the bottom.....when clearly the bottom explicitly asked him to pull out. Does anyone here think that argument would hold up in a court of law?  Here again the context would be important. A prisoner being bred my another inmate or the corrections staff might have a case.  A man like you or me barebacking in a bathhouse, a sex party, or an adult book store....you wouldn't stand a chance in hell trying to prosecute the top for willfully and knowingly unloading inside the bottom. But ethically I do believe there are times when the top should be mindful of the bottom's request. But always keep in mind, this is bareback fucking so any thought of PC goes on the back burner. Nobody is pressuring anybody to do anything here. We are all grown men. Consensual adults. Like at the baths, we should all know that we are in a field of horny men.  Within that kind of horny environment, both tops and bottoms have rights and choices. When our hormones are raging our judgement might get cloudy...in that context a bottom might actually say don't cum inside me....but he really doesn't care either way.  Plus tops might even decide to pull out before nutting.... for no good reason whatsoever. 

This thread really examines where each person stands on the issue of unloading inside another man. As a top, how do you feel about it? As a bottom, have you ever uttered those words?  If yes, why?

Basically the message here for bottoms is that they should be aware that telling a top to pull out will be perceived as cruel and unusual punishment for the top.

The bottom unquestionably has the right to ask that the top doesn't cum inside. It is then up to the top's conscience whether they think they should comply with that request. I absolutely think they should as anything else is not consensual, but that is simply my opinion.

However, as I said before, any bottom who makes that request is being a complete idiot. I don't think it's reasonable to ask a bare top to do that and the damage will already have been done in regards to any STI's. If you can't accept the risks then don't do it in the first place.

We're all responsible adults and both bottom's and tops should act like it.

• Upvote 1

I hope I'm not stoned for saying this, but I recall having sex (before pozzing) where I asked tops - after the bare fucking had started - to pull out and shoot on my back. Most of them always did. And I appreciated that sincerely. Some guys really do want to feel the bare dick in their holes but don't want the cum inside (and yes, I know there is HIV in precum). Therefore, I fall squarely in the camp that the bottom does have a say in where cum ends up - even if the top disagrees.

Should the bottom communicate this beforehand? He probably should, but only to manage expectations. 

I suck dick all the time but don't like cum in my mouth. I find that most guys always ask if they can shoot in your mouth. I don't see why different rules should apply to my ass. 

I hope I'm not generalizing here but during my visits to Spain, the tops I played with there usually pulled out without me even asking - or would at least announce they were about to cum to let me decide if I wanted the load in me. 

• Upvote 2

If you're going to fuck raw, what's the point if you're not going to take his load? I even HATE videos where the Top pulls out. Fuck man, I want it balls deep and planted as far inside as it will go. LOVE hearing, seeing, and feeling a man cum inside me.

It's just so hot and sexy to have a man's raw cock up your ass. Thinking (and hopefully hearing), how good his cock feels in your hole. Feeling that breeder's dick in your hole...waiting for him to dive deep, stiffen-up, then inject his DNA inside you. No point in fucking if that ain't going to happen. Wish that was happening to me now.

Edited by BBDreamer
  • Upvote 2

This happens more often all the time now.  sometimes just before we fuck they say - can you make sure you don't cum in me at all- I want to be safe WTF?  I agree that it makes your cock go soft when in the heat of fucking they tell you to 'make sure you pull out and don't cum in me!"

And because I am in the habit of telling guys I have not been tested in long time I have noted how many start as  proclaimed 'safe only' then soften it to 'sometimes with the right guy' and then end up with 'ok but don't tell anyone'

I was posting a "last load' story earlier and lamented that it is a cock softener when a bottom that you have known to take loads or who clearly has just taken a load lies to your face and says they have never taken raw cock and have not been fucked in years! 

This thread has become a learning experience for me. Everyone has something to contribute here. It's good to know what's going on inside each person's head (whether you're top, bottom, or verse). Being a top, I agree with those who say that whenever a bottom agrees to the top's cock bare but doesn't want the top to unload inside him (for fear of STD's), then the bottom is really being a complete idiot. I agree with that. However let me say 2 things:

1) I am glad this discussion did not veer off into the need to educate men about just how lethal precum can be.....It's just as toxic as cum. We really don't need to branch off into that discussion in this thread.....simply because there will ALWAYS be men who want a bare cock inside them but do not want the top to unload inside them (for whatever reason). If the bottom is ignorant about how STD'S are transmitted, then tops like myself will just have to deal with that level of ignorance.

2) Generally speaking bottoms are really kool people. Very kool. I have never had a serious backlash from any guy whom I have nutted inside after he specifically asked me not to cum inside him. Never. Men react to fucking and breeding quite different than females do. (I have fucked and bred both men and women). Women tend to get so emotionally attached!! Damn!...yeah I'm a sexist. On the other hand when a man breeds another man, the bottom chalks it up as par for the course....even if the bottom asked the top not to cum inside him.

About 2 years ago I had a first time anonymous encounter with a guy I fucked raw in Harlem. We fucked raw all night. I must have nutted in him at least 3 or 4 times. The following morning he wanted me to assure him that I hadn't nutt inside him. From the look on my face, he knew I did. He then swore that he would never allow me to fuck him raw again if I wasn't willing to pull out before I unloaded. He was very adamant about it. Well a few months later I unloaded inside him again. Now he looks forward to my loads.

• Upvote 7