".....but Don't Cum Inside Me."

RideMyBlkDik

Each person gets to decide their own best interests. My ownership of my body doesn't transfer to a guy just because his raw dick is in my hole. Depending on the dynamic I might give myself to a guy in sub role, but that is my choice to make and I can take it back at any time if I feel a top isn't respectful enough of that. I am also mindful of that when I top myself.

The legal position for homosexual sex is clear and in line with heterosexual sex, at least here in the UK. Consent must be maintained throughout the entire sexual act and if it is withdrawn by one party and not respected by the other it is technically rape (the law's position, not necessarily mine). Now it is very unlikely to reach court given the circumstances of the act, but I would suspect quite unpleasant to even be threatened by it.

As long as everyone knows what's going to happen before they start and the bottom made aware they will be getting the load then there's no problem. Trust me, if they're taking it bare they should be easily persuaded to get bred.

• Upvote 5

I had every intention of keeping my word and leaving this thread. Even unfollowed it. But misterpiggy wrote me and asked me to come back. I wrote him and asked him some things. He asked me to post it here. So.......... Here you go, misterpiggy. ;)

Nelliess is correct. The laws for homosexual sex are the same as heterosexual sex. Here in the USA as well. Consent must continue through the entire act. And I do not give up any right to a top when he has his bare cock in my ass. We are on an even playing field. Unless, as he stated, it's a Dom sub relationship. The top does not dictate what I do. That would be the same as him demanding one take his piss and drink it. If the bottom finds that revolting (crazy, I know), then he has the right to say no. Look... I am so over the political correctness that has taken over the world. No one truly has freedom anymore. And I certainly don't want to take freedom from anyone. But that goes for bottoms as well. It's been said before, tops are not gods. They do not get to dictate what happens. My point all along has been that if a top and bottom discuss what will happen, then there is no need to give up rights or no need for worry about whether the bottom is going to ask the top to pull out. Help me understand why that is such a burden? I'm sincerely asking. I'm not talking about bath house scenarios. There.... The bottom takes it bare, he knows he's gonna get the load. But in hook ups, why not hash it out before even meeting up? What's the issue with that? Again, sincerely asking.

• Upvote 5

I think it makes more than just this topic relevant. The stigma that HIV STILL carries in the gay community, the hate that comes with telling potential hook ups your status... It's all relevant.

Neliess didn't miss the memo. I agree with him. We all at some point or another were new to barebacking. Some take to it like fish to water. Other's dip their toes in, then their foot, then the other and so on. Each has their own progression. Yes, they are foolish in thinking the way they do, but each has to adjust at his own pace. To take that deliberately from him is incredibly selfish. While I fucking HATE to see loads wasted, I (nor you) am NOT them! They are different than us! We don't get to decide what is best for them at that moment. Let them come to the same conclusion that we have on their own terms. That taking loads is the best damn thing ever. But let them do it on THEIR terms. It's the adult thing to do. Be the better man.

Agee 100% with this.

Once upon a time, I was new bottoming and had one guy who wanted to fuck raw. I liked him, he liked me, we had great chemistry, but it was always a mini-fight about condom use. I was so uneasy that it resulted in us hardly hooking up. When we did, I was reluctant and asked him to pull out. He was annoyed, but it was our compromise. I was concerned that he bb'ed with other guys all the time. Him cumming in me meant I had to be paranoid for the next 3-6 months.

I was topping bare, but never as a bottom.

I was 20, uninformed, and paranoid.

Now... when I discovered prep, I would've let him unload in me all the time, but that didn't happen when I was seeing him. Happened when I was seeing some other big dicked fucker thats still a favorite, but thats neither here nor there.

So yes, barebacking is a gradual journey and not everyone is eager take any load into them from guys they hardly know. Some people want great raw sex but they're concerned about the health issues, practical or not. Some people just don't like cum or don't wanna be bothered holding it in or rinsing it out. 

Edited by topstud127
  • Upvote 4

I don't understand what all the fuss is about on this thread, it's simple really if you want a safe fuck without the top cumming in your ass = then always use a condom, then you don't have to get all prissy & complain after the fact & for the guys that like getting bare loads in there ass  make sure your top is not wearing a condom. it's so simple. i don't understand guy that want a bare cock in there ass but not the cum shooting inside, what do they think is happening with all the pre-cum, it certainly is not flying over your shoulder duh.

Some people want great raw sex but they're concerned about the health issues, practical or not. Some people just don't like cum or don't wanna be bothered holding it in or rinsing it out.

Thank you for helping me to understand this topic. Your response was very sincere and caused me to rethink my own personal beliefs. I really want to thank you for sharing your ideas and your personal experiences.

.... And I do not give up any right to a top when he has his bare cock in my ass. We are on an even playing field.

The playing field is not level when a top has his bare cock in a bottom's ass. Here are 3 reasons why:

1.  A top can inadvertently cum inside a bottom's ass even if the bottom specifically asked the top not to do so.

2.  A man raping another man is not viewed the same way as a man raping a woman in our modern society (just ask Bill Cosby). So even after a bottom is jizzed without his consent he really has no recourse  but to suck it up and move on.

3.  Bottoms are considered the passive member of the top-bottom relationship because by allowing the top's bare cock inside, the bottom is more susceptible to receiving whatever STD's a top might have. This is simply because of the implied risk that transmission of 'gifts' is more likely to occur from the top to the bottom.

These are just 3 of many reasons why the top is in a dominant position when his bare cock is inside the bottom's ass.  Any thought that the playing field is level at that point is just wishful thinking.

Edited by misterpiggy
  • Upvote 1

The playing field is not level when a top has his bare cock in a bottom's ass. Here are 3 reasons why:

1.  A top can inadvertently cum inside a bottom's ass even if the bottom specifically asked the top not to do so.

2.  A man raping another man is not viewed the same way as a man raping a woman in our modern society (just ask Bill Cosby). So even after a bottom is jizzed without his consent he really has no recourse  but to suck it up and move on.

3.  Bottoms are considered the passive member of the top-bottom relationship because by allowing the top's bare cock inside, the bottom is more susceptible to receiving whatever STD's a top might have. This is simply because of the implied risk that transmission of 'gifts' is more likely to occur from the top to the bottom.

These are just 3 of many reasons why the top is in a dominant position when his bare cock is inside the bottom's ass.  Any thought that the playing field is level at that point is just wishful thinking.

Politely said: Bullshit. Then again: if a top doesn't listen to the bottom when asked to pull out and fills him with cum anyway, you are right... The playing field isn't even. The bottom becomes a better man than the asshole who just deliberately disregarded the human right of the bottom.

And as far as bottoms being the passive and therefor the lesser of the two, the feminist movement may have an argument with you there as well. That line of thinking is antiquated and has been debunked. Welcome to the year 2016. The 1800's are calling and they want your thoughts back.

It's very obvious that you want to be right in this. Regardless as to whether your thoughts have merit. I had said my piece and left. You begged me to come back because I "have so much insight to offer and such valid points". Your words. Yet you shoot them down every chance you get. You just want to beat the dead horse til well after it's been shipped off to the glue factory. I'm out. I don't feel the need to always be right and "win". Enjoy.

• Upvote 2

Yeah cam1972 I agree. Some people are simply "performing" on this thread. 

Logic isn't on their side.

The law isn't on their side.

And if they end up pozzing somebody (or accused of pozzing somebody) - and end up in the local press - and God forbid in court, this thread is going to help lock them up for a very long time. ;)

I'll fly in and read the responses in court. 

And misterpiggy, I double dare you to print out your last post and read it aloud to a bottom you want to breed. Ha!

#youtriedit #fail #noass4u

• Upvote 2

Regardless as to whether your thoughts have merit. I had said my piece and left. You begged me to come back because I "have so much insight to offer and such valid points". Your words. Yet you shoot them down every chance you get. You just want to beat the dead horse til well after it's been shipped off to the glue factory. I'm out. I don't feel the need to always be right and "win".

I am amazed how you could let misterpiggy's post get under your skin.  Do we need to remind ourselves that this is the internet where people will write about facts or fiction without censorship?  You talk about misterpiggy shooting down your points. In turn you go out because you "don't feel the need to always be right and win.  Well based on your reaction, apparently you do feel the need to win. Always. In your own word, "I'm out".  Just leave when people don't share your views. 

Yeah cam1972 I agree............

Logic isn't on their side.

The law isn't on their side.

And if they end up pozzing somebody (or accused of pozzing somebody) - and end up in the local press - and God forbid in court, this thread is going to help lock them up for a very long time. ;)

I'll fly in and read the responses in court. 

It's hard to believe that we are reading the same thread when you make such ridiculous comments.  Are you a lawyer? Or are you someone who thrives on twisting arguments to suit your own framework?

Local press, court, pozzing somebody, lock them up for a long time.....My head is spinning as I read your comments!! And are you getting brownie points for agreeing with cam1972?  You have the unique ability to turn a light and meaningful discussion of "..but don't cum inside me" into something dark and unpleasant. You are absolutely amazing.

Edited by RideMyBlkDik

I am amazed how you could let misterpiggy's post get under your skin.  Do we need to remind ourselves that this is the internet where people will write about facts or fiction without censorship?  You talk about misterpiggy shooting down your points. In turn you go out because you "don't feel the need to always be right and win.  Well based on your reaction, apparently you do feel the need to win. Always. In your own word, "I'm out".  Just leave when people don't share your views. 

He specifically asked me to copy and paste what I posted earlier from a private message to him. Saying that he didn't know all that I had said and was learning so much  and so many could learn from what I had to say. That everyone was hanging on to my every word. He said THAT!  I can copy and paste his messages if you like. For him to then come one here and reply as he did and contradict everything he said in private messages gives me every right to be a little more than ready to leave this thread. I don't enjoy being played like that. I'm not leaving the thread because I need to win. I couldn't give two fucks about that. I feel the need to leave because I deserve a little more respect than that. Don't pretend to agree with me in private only to disagree in public. That's being two faced. It's not about people not sharing my views. If that were the case, I would never come on this site. If you will notice, I don't agree with a lot that is posted on here. But it's their right to post their opinions. Just as it is mine. And I do enjoy seeing others' points of views. I'm wrong a lot. And will admit when I am. So don't assume the reasons why I said I was leaving the thread. My being right or wrong has nothing to do with it. I don't really care if misterpiggy is right or wrong. Because, as I said, I think this topic has become a dead horse that is getting beaten way more than it needs to be. Things are just being repeated. Which I told misterpiggy that when he wanted me to copy and paste my private message to him. I told him I had said all of those things at least a few times. But he insisted. And now I know why.

As far as brownie points for bbzh, that was a low blow. I don't know him and he doesn't know me. He can agree with me just as misterpiggy agrees with you. I don't see anyone calling either one of you out on that. Because that is what happens on a board like this. People agree and people disagree. Nothing wrong with that. But be respectful about it. I have no anger towards anyone. I don't know any of you, so it would be a waste of time and energy. But I will be much more careful about private messages. Lesson learned.

• Upvote 1

I'd also like to say that I'm not at all in my feelings here. 

I don't feel personally attacked by anyone. It's a message board for goodness sake. 

I'm more interested in what people's opinions are than having them agree with me. 

If the original poster wants everyone to agree to him, then the first post should have included the text "I am only interested in hearing from people who agree with me".

I think this thread could easily be retitled to "tops are superior to bottoms" or "bottoms have no rights" and many of the posts made by some would fit right in. 

I will say to those tops here who think they can decide as the top what happens during a sex act, just tell the bottom your intentions and this whole discussion becomes moot. Why not live in the truth and the light? Or is dismissing people's wishes and disrespecting bottoms on the list of qualifications to be a true top?

Like cam1972, I too am leaving this thread. Not because I'm mad, but because all the valid points have been made. 

They say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. 

<drops mic>

You said a whole lot in your most recent post in this thread. So much can be said about so many issues you raised but I won't go there. However please allow me to highlight two of your many statements:

1.    Because, as I said, I think this topic has become a dead horse that is getting beaten way more than it needs to be. Things are just being repeated. 

2.      ..................And I do enjoy seeing others' points of views.

So if you think this topic has become a dead horse, is it fair to say that you no longer enjoy seeing others' points of views in this thread?  

Based on your dead horse statement, is it fair to say that any new perspective on this topic will only amount to repeating things that have already been discussed in this thread?

And what are you saying to a brand new reader of this thread who would like to contribute based on his own personal experience? Are you implying that his point of view won't matter because the horse has already been flogged to death?

I am just curious. Please tell us how your really feel about this thread.

I think this thread could easily be retitled to "tops are superior to bottoms" or "bottoms have no rights" and many of the posts made by some would fit right in. 

I will say to those tops here who think they can decide as the top what happens during a sex act, just tell the bottom your intentions and this whole discussion becomes moot. Why not live in the truth and the light? Or is dismissing people's wishes and disrespecting bottoms on the list of qualifications to be a true top?

Like cam1972, I too am leaving this thread. Not because I'm mad, but because all the valid points have been made. 

They say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. 

<drops mic>

Damn! It's hard to believe that this topic has inspired such strong sentiments among contributors like yourself and cam1972.   I really like when you wrote: "it's a message board for goodness sake". LOL.  I could not agree with you more. Yet it seems like this topic has taken on a life of its own. To say that all the valid points have been made is quite a stretch.  In my mind it's a stretch because you are saying nobody else has anything new to contribute. But one thing I have learned from this thread is the uniqueness of tops and bottoms when it comes to how each of us feel about giving and receiving nutt. In that regard I believe valid points are constantly being made in this thread.  cam1972 makes a lot of reference to respecting the points of views of others...and I will add that we should respect others' points of views even when we think that their views have already been discussed. I believe that's called common courtesy.