Anonymous Slut

shinelover

Sometimes I just can't help myself. Last night I had some wine, was feeling tipsy and loose, and horny as hell. I needed to get fucked.

I was on one of the hook-up sites and it wasn't looking good. Most of the time when I feel like that, I just want a guy to use my hole, pump his load into me, and then be done with it. Last night it seemed like there were a lot of guys on, but looking for long and leisurely sessions, getting to know you better and all of that. 

As luck would have it, a Latino daddy hit me up. He was just looking for a quick fuck, so after a couple of messages he gave me his address.

The fresh air help to clear my head a little, and the walk wasn't long. And as I approached his building, I was asking myself, "Am I really going to do this? Totally anonymous bareback sex?" That idea always gets me hotter, so I kept going.

He buzzed me in and I climbed the stairs to the second floor. He opened the door, pulled me inside, slammed the door behind me, and led me to the bedroom.

Standing next to the bed, my head still swimming a little, he came up behind me and yanked my nylon track pants down to my ankles, revealing my totally naked butt (I wasn't wearing any underwear or even a jock). Then he pushed my shoulders forward so that I was bent at the waist, grabbed my hips, teased my hole for a couple of seconds with his big Latino cock head, and then jammed it into me.

I admit that I wasn't really prepared for that. It hurt. My hole tried to tighten and clamp down to refuse entry by this huge and rough intruder. He wasn't having it, though.

His dick was still buried inside me, so he just held my hips and began to pump. There was a lot of moaning on my part, and he made some very sexy grunts as he enjoyed my hole.

The only lube making things go more smoothly was his precum so I was grateful that he seemed to ooze a lot of the stuff, and pretty soon my ass was feeling better. I felt stretched wide open, which I love, and my hole no longer felt like it was on fire.

I started to bounce back to meet his thrusts, taking as much of his meat into me each time. He was thick and going very deep in my ass. What a feeling to be so stuffed and filled!

This was a frenzied fuck, though, so there really wasn't time to sit back and memorize the feeling and shape of his beautiful cock. I was just here for the ride. He pounded me good and hard for probably about ten minutes, gripped my hips really hard (I'm sure I'll have hand-mark bruises for a week!) and buried himself balls deep into me.

He growled as I felt his thick cock expanding and contracting as he pumped his load deep into my ass. "Take it you fucking slut!" he yelled at me.

Once his dick finished emptying his seed into me, he slowly let his meat slip out of my hole. I used all of my ass muscles to clamp my hole shut and keep all of his load in me. I didn't lose a drop.

He yanked my trackies back up, slapped my ass, and said, "Get out, slut,". 

I staggered to the door and quickly walked home. I did feel like a totally used slut. My hard dick bobbing around inside my nylon pants told me that I love playing that role.

When I got home I raced to the bedroom, grabbed a butt plug, and stuffed it into my hole. I wanted to sleep with his load in me. I lay on the bed with my eyes closed, thinking about how I was behaving like a whore, letting random anonymous guys fuck and seed me.

After all, I didn't know this guy's name. And the two lines he had spoken to me consisted of him calling me a slut. I didn't even know if that was a toxic load he'd pumped into me.

That final thought pushed me over the edge, and my dick exploded, spraying my chest and stomach with cum. I howled, gasped, and panted through the orgasm, and when it was done I wiped the  cum up with my hand and licked it clean.

And then I fell asleep, content, fucked, and filled.

• Upvote 13

I guess time will tell. I knew I was taking the risk but, if you've read my post in the Fiction section, this was in a little way acting a bit of that out. Though I actually did make it home to plug my ass, and the cum staying in me all night, so I might have gotten charged. We'll see. 

• 2 weeks later...

no doubt, the fetish of chasing includes a lot of thoughts and action regarding anonymous fucking.   although my own chasing career was somewhat short and was not totally based on the thrill of chasing unknown cock, i enjoyed the totally random, anonymous fucks i have enjoyed before and during my time of chasing.  in fact, i was convinced that an anonymous guy would be the one to finally poz me.

while that was not the case, i did enjoy each and everyone.   and, if the guys were great cocksmen...it was even better.

but, now that I am poz, i seem to have less interest in anonymous sex.   sure, it is still a possibility....but it seems as if i am more interested in knowing the guys and knowing their relationship with the virus.

still, thanks for sharing....and keep us uptodate....if you have more.....or if you convert.

Thanks snaketat, I will keep you posted. I understand how the appeal of anonymous sex might lessen once you're poz -much of the thrill and danger of 'what if' is lost. 

Still, sometimes you just need a dick in your hole, no strings of any kind, and an anonymous one certainly does the trick! Then again, I don't need to tell you that.