Tested Again And..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I know the feeling of seeing continued NEGATIVE results as a chaser.   I tested before I started chasing and every month during the great period of riding lots of POZ cock.  In fact, I usually had my webcam recording the process and results.  I wanted to be certain to capture my reaction to each test.   

Eleven Oraquick tests revealed only one pink line.   But then, in October of 2015, I finally saw the two lines that confirmed that I had indeed been knocked up.  The smile on my face and the excitement in my voice as I digested the meaning of those two tiny pink lines was recorded and captured the thrill of that moment.

So remember, it is the fun of the chase....and the enjoyment of all that POZ cock you will take before converting.   You will have a life time to be POZ....and enjoy POZ on POZ sex.   Savor each moment and each diseased dick of your chase.   And remember that sooner or later, one hunk of man meat will deliver the load that changes your life.