Fallout From Sleeping With Married/straight Men

topstud127

Those of you who sleep with straight/married men, any knowledge of them ever passing anything on to their wives or close calls? Or the wives finding out?

Just curious.

Was chatting with an older FB of mine (in his early 50s) and he prefers straight guys for the masculinity and discretion. He's not a fervent barebacker or even all that active, but it got me thinking.

Guest bbbearlover1

If I find out that someone is married, particularly to a woman, then it's no go for me, no exception.  I have my own drama on occasion, and I don't readily invite drama that isn't mine.  I am more than happy to be a supportive shoulder, and I will give advice on coming out, and/or becoming single.  But you will get no dick from me, until I know you are divorced.

years ago...(maybe 15?) i was fucking a dom top on a regular basis.  he as a real sadist....and we had some great sessions.   he was a deacon in a church....and he had a major dungeon set up in the older unused church building.   he also would like to fuck at his house....usually with me bent over his pool table.   Until that day when his wife and daughters came home to find him hammering my ass.

have not done a married guy since.....(or at least knowingly done a married guy)

• Upvote 1

Hungry hole wrote "strange that in BreedingZone guys refer to fucking, breeding or taking loads as "sleeping" ... Last guy I really slept with was a partner ( psychotic, but still it was a traid partnership thing) Once I got out and  on my own, I have not had  ANYONE in 15 years  sleep over, and only crashed at one guys place twice in all that time. Def miss the contact and sounds of another body in bed, but then too- no odd noises at 3 am from  his nostrils ( or other openings) , no wildly flung arms  waking  you from the deepest sleep. And no morning breath  to wince off as he wants to resume some deep passionate kisses, even though his breath is somewhere south of a barn floor LOL